Trump Speech at CPAC: “They try to take you out with BS”

The only thing trump has going for him so far is that he is better than Bush. That of course isn't saying much, but it is something.
Better than Sotoro and Clinton too. Better than Carter, Nixon, LBJ, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Taft, McKinely, Cleveland, Aurthur, Hayes, Grant, Johnson...then its like trying to mix apples and oranges in pre Civil War era.
/—-/ in some regards, better than Reagan,
haha And what regards are that? Trump hasn't tripled the debt yet?

This Country is ruled by a braindead man- child. And of course the low IQ voters love Trump because he's as dim witted as they are. c

Only a moron would think Trump is a good Prez. Enjoy, dummies!

Look at you IRA, home value, paycheck Fedtax liability, Opie. Apology accepted.

/——-/ What frauds? Mueller had two years with unlimited resources and came up empty,
Except for all the felony indictments and the criminals.

Oh, and don’t forget the guilty pleas. Oh yes the guilty pleas.
For finding nothing there sure are a lot of people going to jail....
/——/ Nothing to do with Trump Russia collusion your stupid troll. Everything else were process crimes and you know it.
We will find out when the report is released. Trump does surround himself with criminals, and birds of a feather....
Then why doesn’t he release the fucking report? :dunno:
I'm sure he will. Why does trump hangout with so many criminals?

/——/ Nothing to do with Trump Russia collusion your stupid troll. Everything else were process crimes and you know it.
We will find out when the report is released. Trump does surround himself with criminals, and birds of a feather....
/——/ democRATs already setting expectations for a nothing burger report if it’s ever released.
I don't think they know more than us what is in the report. But we'll see, hopefully no collusion. But that doesn't change the Russians worked hard to get trump elected.... And trump hangs out with lots of criminals.
Russians wanted Trump over “reset button” Hillary? That’s insanely stupid premise. :cuckoo:

/——/ democRATs already setting expectations for a nothing burger report if it’s ever released.
I don't think they know more than us what is in the report. But we'll see, hopefully no collusion. But that doesn't change the Russians worked hard to get trump elected.... And trump hangs out with lots of criminals.
Russians wanted Trump over “reset button” Hillary? That’s insanely stupid premise. :cuckoo:
And yet true. Apparently they wanted us to have lots of failure. Trump hasn't disappointed them.

The only thing trump has going for him so far is that he is better than Bush. That of course isn't saying much, but it is something.
Actually history is recording achievements never before seen.
Might need a tissue lol

I don’t think he “hanged out” with them. What does Trump have to do with Manafort personal business deals, Cohen choosing to lie to Congress, and Flynn private dealings with Turkey? Trump never met with the Attorney General on a tarmac at LAX to discuss any of these matters. If he did, I’m sure they would’ve talked about their grandkids. :eusa_angel:

Might need a tissue lol
Yes like increasing deficits during a strong economy with low unemployment. Very impressive.
He has to pay interest on Sotoro deficits...
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

I don’t think he “hanged out” with them. What does Trump have to do with Manafort personal business deals, Cohen choosing to lie to Congress, and Flynn private dealings with Turkey? Trump never met with the Attorney General on a tarmac at LAX to discuss any of these matters. If he did, I’m sure they would’ve talked about their grandkids. :eusa_angel:
DOPE WHY would Cohen lie when it would add MORE time on to his sentence ???Use your fn brain

Nobody I'm that close to has gone to jail. You must know lots of jailed people...

And subpeona his taxes and his grades Let everyone see his filthy laundry
Let’s compare his transcripts to Sotoro college transcripts. Oops. That’s right. Barry got financial aid as a foreign student. Shhhhhhhh:eusa_shhh:

Might need a tissue lol
Yes like increasing deficits during a strong economy with low unemployment. Very impressive.
He has to pay interest on Sotoro deficits...
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?
He's increased Obama deficits by a lot. A huge amount really.

Nobody I'm that close to has gone to jail. You must know lots of jailed people...
I have two cousins in prison. One on murder (life) another on man slaughter (killed a guy in bar fight). Now...what does that have to do with me?

I have two cousins in prison. One on murder (life) another on man slaughter (killed a guy in bar fight). Now...what does that have to do with me?
You have bad genes. It explains a lot....

Forum List

Back