Trump Speech at CPAC: “They try to take you out with BS”

Having-a-bad-day3.jpg

First President in my lifetime that tells it like it is. I hate when politicians parse words to be PC.
Mexico will pay for the wall lol

They will. In reduction of billions of dollars in supporting their citizens and better negotiated trade deals.

What did the Community Organizer do to enhance your standard of living and quality of life? Check the economy, markets and gas prices lately?

First President in my lifetime that tells it like it is. I hate when politicians parse words to be PC.

They will. In reduction of billions of dollars in supporting their citizens and better negotiated trade deals.

What did the Community Organizer do to enhance your standard of living and quality of life? Check the economy, markets and gas prices lately?
And you check out the economy GWB left Obama and the very good economy Obama left for Trump Meanwhile Trump was shut out with NK and so far with China Trump is nothing but a stupid blabbermouth and I'm being kind ALSO where is that year end 3% GDP ?

Once this clown is out, watch for Netflix to cash in with a Mr. T based series.

Shares trading at 357.32 right now. Time to jump in ?
4 more years! 4 more years!
Can we take 4 more years of failure? How did healthcare go? Failure. Is Mexico paying for that wall? Failure. How are those tax cuts? Huge deficits. Failure. How are those North Korea negotiations going? Failure....

Don't forget he's only hiring the best. And they are going to jail...
/——/ You are a bizarre person. You spin everything Trump does as failure.
It really doesn't require spin. So far he's been a failure. He was handed a strong economy. Everything else he has messed up.
Handed a strong economy :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
If he wasn't handed a strong economy than what we have now isn't strong.

Can we take 4 more years of failure? How did healthcare go? Failure. Is Mexico paying for that wall? Failure. How are those tax cuts? Huge deficits. Failure. How are those North Korea negotiations going? Failure....

Healthcare...successfully got rid of Obamacare tax.
Mexican border more secure and successfully maneuvers around the wacko buggy eyed Pelosi to build the wall.
Tax cuts are great. Successfully gets tax bill that people to keep more of their hard earned $$$$.
Huge deficits...are Democrats willing to sit down and negotiate away programs for dead beat lazy people like food stamps and public housing? Cut federal funding for Planned Parenthood baby murderers?
And the cost of healthcare continues to increase. Trump promised the greatest healthcare. Repeal and replace!
According to trump the Mexican border is a national emergency. You sound like its not. And mexico isn't paying for the wall.
Tax cuts for the rich lead to huge deficits. Remember when repubs claimed to be responsible?
Give the name of one baby murdered.

If trump is successful you sure have lowered the bar. Remember when ruling by executive order was bad? TRump stepped up to national emergency. He hasn't won a single negotiation. A failure.

Like nafta? That was just more managed trade. No real improvement. Trumps negotiations are a joke. How's North Korea?

It really doesn't require spin. So far he's been a failure. He was handed a strong economy. Everything else he has messed up.
Handed a strong economy :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Not what stats an economist say...
The Trump Economic Boom Is Real — Just Ask The Global Economy | Investor's Business Daily

Not what stats an economist say...
The Trump Economic Boom Is Real — Just Ask The Global Economy | Investor's Business Daily
Then he was handed a strong economy cause it's not much different than Obama. Look at the numbers.

Like nafta? That was just more managed trade. No real improvement. Trumps negotiations are a joke. How's North Korea?
Better to make no deal than to make a bad one. Barry Sotoro would have caved in. He would have sent Horse Face Kerry to Pyongyang along with 1960’s folk singers to shed tears and kiss ass.

Trump drastically increased deficits with a strong economy and super low unemployment. I wouldn't have even thought it was possible. Failure.

Better to make no deal than to make a bad one. Barry Sotoro would have caved in. He would have sent Horse Face Kerry to Pyongyang along with 1960’s folk singers to shed tears and kiss ass.
And he failed again. Like he does every negotiation. Remember when he tried to negotiate with a shutdown? Dumb.

/——-/ He was handed a weak economy that even Obozo said would never get better.

Then we are still in a weak economy cause there isn't much of a difference. The main difference being we now have huge deficits.

/—-/ Are you kidding? Obozo would never had gotten Kim to the negotiation table in the first place. He had 8 years. Kim would still be firing rockets if Hildabeast had won.

Exactly
The Obama Economy vs. the Trump Economy | Daniel J. Mitchell

Yes Trump is a clown, but Obama was even worse. Yet you have the nerve to criticize Trump, using an Obama avatar. Good LORD have you no shame?

All right, all right I get it. This is like a Monty python spoof thread where everyone is having fun pretending to be Trump supporter haha.

... why didn't I see this before LOL. It is totally hilarious from that angle LMAO
Interesting idea. Combine investing with your hatred of Trump. That ought to work out well, go all in and see how that works out.

Exactly
The Obama Economy vs. the Trump Economy | Daniel J. Mitchell
What a joke article, it doesn't even compare them. haha

Forum List

Back