Trump Speech at CPAC: “They try to take you out with BS”

This Country is ruled by a braindead man- child. And of course the low IQ voters love Trump because he's as dim witted as they are. c

Only a moron would think Trump is a good Prez. Enjoy, dummies!

Obama2020, do you think Micheal Obama has a chance in a debate with President Trump? :p
Anyone with half a brain could beat Dotard in a debate. He's a fucking imbecile.

haha...you gotta love the filthy fucks who continue to post the "I'm smarter than a billionaire" shit...watch, you'll follow this up with a "give me free shit" post in another thread.
You ignorant bottom feeding pukes can't ever be taken seriously.
Typical CRC comment.

Can one of you TDS folks watch President Trump's incredibly epic presentation and comment on what you have a problem with!

George Washington didn't use his rights of free speech to defeat the British...HE SHOT THEM WITH GUNS!

he walked away from Vietnam...and walked right into CPAC. TREMENDOUS STAMINA. TRUMP'S VIGOROUS.

God, i wonder where he gets that STAMINA!

President Trump's epic CPAC speech should be required viewing at all the public schools in the USA!

Obama2020, do you think Micheal Obama has a chance in a debate with President Trump? :p
Anyone with half a brain could beat Dotard in a debate. He's a fucking imbecile.
He’s the President of the United States of America. Keep on thinking he’s an “imbecile.” He beat the DNC in 2016...what’s that make them?

This Country is ruled by a braindead man- child. And of course the low IQ voters love Trump because he's as dim witted as they are. c

Only a moron would think Trump is a good Prez. Enjoy, dummies!

haha...you gotta love the filthy fucks who continue to post the "I'm smarter than a billionaire" shit...watch, you'll follow this up with a "give me free shit" post in another thread.
You ignorant bottom feeding pukes can't ever be taken seriously.
Typical CRC comment.
Here is the full speech. He speaks to forgotten Americans. Watch it and understand why you will lose in 2020.
Watch: President Trump at CPAC 2019 | C-SPAN.org

Forum List

Back