Trump Speech at CPAC: “They try to take you out with BS”

The only thing trump has going for him so far is that he is better than Bush. That of course isn't saying much, but it is something.
Actually history is recording achievements never before seen.
Might need a tissue lol
Yes like increasing deficits during a strong economy with low unemployment. Very impressive.
He has to pay interest on Sotoro deficits...
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?
He's increased Obama deficits by a lot. A huge amount really.
Not what the data shows.

The only thing trump has going for him so far is that he is better than Bush. That of course isn't saying much, but it is something.
Might need a tissue lol
Yes like increasing deficits during a strong economy with low unemployment. Very impressive.

DemRino spending off charts along with Fed interest rates causing more cost. Manchurian years got zero interest rate cost and still pathetic.

Then why doesn’t he release the fucking report? :dunno:
I'm sure he will. Why does trump hangout with so many criminals?
I don’t think he “hanged out” with them. What does Trump have to do with Manafort personal business deals, Cohen choosing to lie to Congress, and Flynn private dealings with Turkey? Trump never met with the Attorney General on a tarmac at LAX to discuss any of these matters. If he did, I’m sure they would’ve talked about their grandkids. :eusa_angel:
Nobody I'm that close to has gone to jail. You must know lots of jailed people...
I have two cousins in prison. One on murder (life) another on man slaughter (killed a guy in bar fight). Now...what does that have to do with me?
You have bad genes. It explains a lot....
I have bad-assed genes! :113:

Might need a tissue lol

DemRino spending off charts along with Fed interest rates causing more cost. Manchurian years got zero interest rate cost and still pathetic.
Trump signed off on that spending.

I'm sure he will. Why does trump hangout with so many criminals?
I don’t think he “hanged out” with them. What does Trump have to do with Manafort personal business deals, Cohen choosing to lie to Congress, and Flynn private dealings with Turkey? Trump never met with the Attorney General on a tarmac at LAX to discuss any of these matters. If he did, I’m sure they would’ve talked about their grandkids. :eusa_angel:
Nobody I'm that close to has gone to jail. You must know lots of jailed people...
I have two cousins in prison. One on murder (life) another on man slaughter (killed a guy in bar fight). Now...what does that have to do with me?
Yes criminal genes.

And subpeona his taxes and his grades Let everyone see his filthy laundry
Let’s compare his transcripts to Sotoro college transcripts. Oops. That’s right. Barry got financial aid as a foreign student. Shhhhhhhh:eusa_shhh:
You have quite some imagination....
Why didn’t Obama release the Sotoro transcripts? At least Trump has been the same person his whole life.
Yes he's been a conman his whole life. And a bunch of clowns fell for it. Amazing.

Gotta love him! :113:

What's BS ?? his insurance frauds his banking frauds his financial frauds ??

/——-/ What frauds? Mueller had two years with unlimited resources and came up empty,

Except for all the felony indictments and the criminals.

Oh, and don’t forget the guilty pleas. Oh yes the guilty pleas.

/——/ Who pleaded guilty of colluding with Russia to steal the election from Hildabeast? Who?

Your writing logic. Liberals don’t deal with logic. Just conspiracy theories. :ack-1:

Yes criminal genes.

Bad genes much better than mom jeans.
th

Gotta love him! :113:

/——-/ What frauds? Mueller had two years with unlimited resources and came up empty,

/——/ Who pleaded guilty of colluding with Russia to steal the election from Hildabeast? Who?

Your writing logic. Liberals don’t deal with logic. Just conspiracy theories. :ack-1:

Says the guy who think Obama is Kenyan. You don't spend much time in reality....

Better than Sotoro and Clinton too. Better than Carter, Nixon, LBJ, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Taft, McKinely, Cleveland, Aurthur, Hayes, Grant, Johnson...then its like trying to mix apples and oranges in pre Civil War era.
hahahaha You can't be that stupid.
Wilson, FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK, Reagan, Bush 1, are the only ones who have been better. (Nixon was awesome on Vietnam War)

Might need a tissue lol
Well have the democrats sign the news North America trade deal.. revenue for all of trumps new policies take time to kick in.. manufacturing is booooooomimg .. private market boooooooooming... :) enjoy

Says the guy who think Obama is Kenyan. You don't spend much time in reality....
Let’s take a look at those financial aid files from Occidental College. :eusa_think: Hmmm.

Better than Sotoro and Clinton too. Better than Carter, Nixon, LBJ, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Taft, McKinely, Cleveland, Aurthur, Hayes, Grant, Johnson...then its like trying to mix apples and oranges in pre Civil War era.
hahahaha You can't be that stupid.
Wilson, FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK, Reagan, Bush 1, are the only ones who have been better. (Nixon was awesome on Vietnam War)
LIke I already said, trump has been all failures. I can't even take you seriously.

Might need a tissue lol
Well have the democrats sign the news North America trade deal.. revenue for all of trumps new policies take time to kick in.. manufacturing is booooooomimg .. private market boooooooooming... :) enjoy
Like more managed trade will make any difference. ha

Let’s take a look at those financial aid files from Occidental College. :eusa_think: Hmmm.
All conspiracy theories. funny.

Might need a tissue lol
He has to pay interest on Sotoro deficits...
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?
He's increased Obama deficits by a lot. A huge amount really.
Well we need a top class military

Might need a tissue lol
a 3% year end GDP ??? not on Trumps watch
3 is a joke.. wait until all trumps policies pager passed the new China deal! Wowzzz gdp with be 7%
If china is like nafta expect almost no change.

Forum List

Back