Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson Just Got Handed Her @SS

again, why didn't trump demand to see the birth cerificates or college records of any of his republican rivals?

He obviously didn't need to....
why not?
Maybe because of stuff like this.

497ecb22714b754c55191c3ec32f7ebf.jpg
obamastudentcolumbia.jpg
lol. a publisher's error and a faked student id?
There's always an explanation, eh? Publisher's error? Sure. And can you explain his Connecticut S.S. number? I'm sure there's a logical explanation for that too, right?
birthers. there's no cure for that kind of stupid

He obviously didn't need to....
why not?

obamastudentcolumbia.jpg
There's always an explanation, eh? Publisher's error? Sure. And can you explain his Connecticut S.S. number? I'm sure there's a logical explanation for that too, right?
Ducking and dodging, I see. But, but, Trump's tax returns...

obamastudentcolumbia.jpg
lol. youre the one trying to deflect from obvious racism by pretending there is a legitimate reason for believing the president wasn't born in the united states.

obamastudentcolumbia.jpg
lol. youre the one trying to deflect from obvious racism by pretending there is a legitimate reason for believing the president wasn't born in the united states.
Yeah, I give you 3 examples and you give me "publisher's error" and "fake student id" and duck the s.s. issue. But you're pretty good at saying "nuh uh".

again, why didn't trump demand to see the birth cerificates or college records of any of his republican rivals?

As far as I'm aware, they're all readily available already. Off the top of my head, the only contender in the Republican primaries who was playing personal info close to the vest was . . . Donald Trump.

Lawrence O'Donnell asked Katrina Pierson several questions but he left the best one for last: Why hasn't Donald Trump asked for any other presidential candidate's college records?

Pierson said they usually are and have been, which is not true.

He said no, they haven't and then pressed her again why Trump has never asked for any candidate or politician's college records except for Obama's.

She stumbled. Badly. She was pissed. He took the air out of that arrogant bitch and it was beautiful to watch.

She should have just replied "What, at this point, difference does it make".

Lawrence O'Donnell asked Katrina Pierson several questions but he left the best one for last: Why hasn't Donald Trump asked for any other presidential candidate's college records?

Pierson said they usually are and have been, which is not true.

He said no, they haven't and then pressed her again why Trump has never asked for any candidate or politician's college records except for Obama's.

She stumbled. Badly. She was pissed. He took the air out of that arrogant bitch and it was beautiful to watch.

She should have just replied "What, at this point, difference does it make".
She can only memorize so much; the crap that the RNC tells her to say...she must have missed a page!

This is what this airhead said the other day:

“I think what’s really interesting about this particular judge — as Mr. Trump refers to him as a ‘Trump hater’ — is he even mentions on his judicial questionnaire that he was a La Raza Lawyers Association member,” Pierson said, apparently referring to the questionnaire Curiel filled out when his confirmation was being considered by the Senate. “This is an organization that has been out there organizing anti-Trump protesters with the Mexican flags — they are pushing it. The signs have been very apparent. And so Mr. Trump is just stating the obvious.”

She has no clue that the La Raza Lawyers Association has nothing to do with the activist group by the same name.
Name a difference between the La Raza Lawyers Association and The National Council of La Raza that doesn't include the word "lawyer".....

Can you answer the question airhead?

“I think what’s really interesting about this particular judge — as Mr. Trump refers to him as a ‘Trump hater’ — is he even mentions on his judicial questionnaire that he was a La Raza Lawyers Association member,” Pierson said, apparently referring to the questionnaire Curiel filled out when his confirmation was being considered by the Senate. “This is an organization that has been out there organizing anti-Trump protesters with the Mexican flags — they are pushing it. The signs have been very apparent. And so Mr. Trump is just stating the obvious.”

She has no clue that the La Raza Lawyers Association has nothing to do with the activist group by the same name.
Name a difference between the La Raza Lawyers Association and The National Council of La Raza that doesn't include the word "lawyer".....

They are two separate organizations.

They are two separate organizations.
Yeah, just like the black lawyers association run by the Nation of Islam is different from the Nation of Islam....

You are an idiot.

show a link without using 'la raza'

show a link without using 'la raza'
Do you understand that your IQ isn't even half of mine?

Forum List

Back