Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson Just Got Handed Her @SS

This is what this airhead said the other day:

“I think what’s really interesting about this particular judge — as Mr. Trump refers to him as a ‘Trump hater’ — is he even mentions on his judicial questionnaire that he was a La Raza Lawyers Association member,” Pierson said, apparently referring to the questionnaire Curiel filled out when his confirmation was being considered by the Senate. “This is an organization that has been out there organizing anti-Trump protesters with the Mexican flags — they are pushing it. The signs have been very apparent. And so Mr. Trump is just stating the obvious.”

She has no clue that the La Raza Lawyers Association has nothing to do with the activist group by the same name.
Name a difference between the La Raza Lawyers Association and The National Council of La Raza that doesn't include the word "lawyer".....

Can you answer the question airhead?
show a link without using 'la raza'
Do you understand that your IQ isn't even half of mine?
lol. keep trying

Here is a simple fucking answer. Everyone knows that if you are white and got through college then you did it on your own without any professors giving you social justice points but if you are black then professors give you extra points.

I've noticed the term 'arrogant bitch' has been applied to this woman. I also remember Obama being called arrogant for the last 50 years of his life. I think the left is being immature and just calling her that to get back at all the times Obama was called 'arrogant' (which the fucking prick is). I hope your na-na-boo-boo politics makes you feel better.

Lawrence O'Donnell asked Katrina Pierson several questions but he left the best one for last: Why hasn't Donald Trump asked for any other presidential candidate's college records?

Pierson said they usually are and have been, which is not true.

He said no, they haven't and then pressed her again why Trump has never asked for any candidate or politician's college records except for Obama's.

She stumbled. Badly. She was pissed. He took the air out of that arrogant bitch and it was beautiful to watch.

You're as ignorant as the dumb fucks who call HIllary and other Dem women bitches and cvnts when they disagree with them politically.

Call it the morons war on women.

Lawrence O'Donnell asked Katrina Pierson several questions but he left the best one for last: Why hasn't Donald Trump asked for any other presidential candidate's college records?

He said no, they haven't and then pressed her again why Trump has never asked for any candidate or politician's college records except for Obama's.

She stumbled. Badly. She was pissed. He took the air out of that arrogant bitch and it was beautiful to watch.

Where's Donald Trump's income tax returns? He is he only candidate in the last 40 years that has refused to release them.

again, why didn't trump demand to see the birth cerificates or college records of any of his republican rivals?

As far as I'm aware, they're all readily available already.
they are not

No? Which candidate did you want birth and school records on that were closed and hidden?
show us Jeb'so transcripts and college application

I know you're not going to understand this, but I'll tell you anyway. When Jeb first ran for governor, the anomaly of his graduating the University of Texas in only 2 1/2 years, magna cum laude and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa, was questioned and fact-checked by the media. The names of both groups (magna cum laude graduates and members of the Phi Beta Kappa Society) are both published and therefore public information, and thus were easily fact-checked. No one has ever found any particular reason to challenge Bush's educational history beyond verifying that information, since it was - as I said - readily avaiable and straightforward. I'm afraid if you want to see the actual hardcopy of his transcripts, you're going to have to ask for them. That being said, there's a difference between "no one has bothered to to post it" and "the records are sealed and secret".

If you're willing to take the word of the journalists who reported on it, then go check the stories on MSNBC, Newsweek, and The New Yorker.

Where's Donald Trump's income tax returns? He is he only candidate in the last 40 years that has refused to release them.

Oh, and for the record (referring back to the dimwit who tried to pretend that Jeb Bush was hiding his college records), Bush released 33 years worth of tax records, to allow people to trace the entire history of his business dealings and wealth generation.

Yeah, there's a guy who DEFINITELY wants to keep secrets.

This is what this airhead said the other day:

“I think what’s really interesting about this particular judge — as Mr. Trump refers to him as a ‘Trump hater’ — is he even mentions on his judicial questionnaire that he was a La Raza Lawyers Association member,” Pierson said, apparently referring to the questionnaire Curiel filled out when his confirmation was being considered by the Senate. “This is an organization that has been out there organizing anti-Trump protesters with the Mexican flags — they are pushing it. The signs have been very apparent. And so Mr. Trump is just stating the obvious.”

She has no clue that the La Raza Lawyers Association has nothing to do with the activist group by the same name.
Name a difference between the La Raza Lawyers Association and The National Council of La Raza that doesn't include the word "lawyer".....

Can you answer the question airhead?
show a link without using 'la raza'
Do you understand that your IQ isn't even half of mine?
lol. keep trying
That was my original response to your previous post, but clearly that was not going to be strong enough to get through your thick skull.

again, why didn't trump demand to see the birth cerificates or college records of any of his republican rivals?

they are not

No? Which candidate did you want birth and school records on that were closed and hidden?

I know you're not going to understand this, but I'll tell you anyway. When Jeb first ran for governor, the anomaly of his graduating the University of Texas in only 2 1/2 years, magna cum laude and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa, was questioned and fact-checked by the media. The names of both groups (magna cum laude graduates and members of the Phi Beta Kappa Society) are both published and therefore public information, and thus were easily fact-checked. No one has ever found any particular reason to challenge Bush's educational history beyond verifying that information, since it was - as I said - readily avaiable and straightforward. I'm afraid if you want to see the actual hardcopy of his transcripts, you're going to have to ask for them. That being said, there's a difference between "no one has bothered to to post it" and "the records are sealed and secret".

If you're willing to take the word of the journalists who reported on it, then go check the stories on MSNBC, Newsweek, and The New Yorker.
so you aren't able to produce the transcripts or application of jeb bush.

but I thought you said those records were out there...

how about kasich's?

they are not

how about kasich's?

So I was right, and you're utterly incapable of understanding English.

I should have bet money on your response being a clueless lie, because I'd have won big.

We're done. Fuck off and move along.

they are not

how about kasich's?

So I was right, and you're utterly incapable of understanding English.

I should have bet money on your response being a clueless lie, because I'd have won big.

We're done. Fuck off and move along.
you are not able to produce Jeb Bush's college transcripts. that's a fact. they are not publicly available as you claimed.

here's a reminder of your claim

how about john kasich's college transcripts? can we see scott walker's birth certificate?

Forum List

Back