Trump Stands in Rain No Hat or Umbrella to Salute Unknown Soldier

53311825_10161247187335276_8230773913286606848_n.jpg

I have no need for photo ops that happen every year with every president.

Just because the press follows Trump around everywhere he goes doesn't make everything a photo op. If I remember right, some years, Obumma didn't even go.

Everything the Dems do they do for public credit. Quite a different thing when you can see the solemnity on a president's face standing in the rain by himself.

You could have chosen to show your respect for the veterans, instead you chose to troll this thread like you do EVERY thread just to make it a slam about politics instead.

Speaks volumes about who you are.
Cry me a river. I have stood in the rain countless times as a soldier, don't lecture me on service and respect. Trump has none. I know you don't like hearing about the draft dodging billionaire yet none in his family have served unlike those in my family.

What a pathetic sod you are so bitter that you can't put aside your stinking bile for even 5 minutes to STFU for once and just make it about the SOLDIERS out of respect for THEM.

Give them their day.
It's always been about the soldiers since people like Trump send them to their deaths as they sit comfortably in a rich manor and have grey poupon.

That must be why Trump has been bringing more soldiers home and ending more wars than any president in the past 20 years while fixing the VA and giving are Armed Forces better equipment.

More troops in Afghanistan since Obama left:
1605138270749.png

For Iraq

Trump increased them from Obama and then stopped reporting them.
1605138529145.png

So Obama brought nearly all the troops home and Trump increased them of refused to report them (lack of transparency)...

This is embarrassing that you don't know this and you have been going around saying this. Do you want to say how great Obama was for doing the things you were giving Trump credit for...

Go on, show us you are impartial...

Attachments

• 1605138450701.png
    1605138450701.png
    4 KB · Views: 11
I have no need for photo ops that happen every year with every president.

Just because the press follows Trump around everywhere he goes doesn't make everything a photo op. If I remember right, some years, Obumma didn't even go.

Everything the Dems do they do for public credit. Quite a different thing when you can see the solemnity on a president's face standing in the rain by himself.

You could have chosen to show your respect for the veterans, instead you chose to troll this thread like you do EVERY thread just to make it a slam about politics instead.

Speaks volumes about who you are.
Cry me a river. I have stood in the rain countless times as a soldier, don't lecture me on service and respect. Trump has none. I know you don't like hearing about the draft dodging billionaire yet none in his family have served unlike those in my family.

What a pathetic sod you are so bitter that you can't put aside your stinking bile for even 5 minutes to STFU for once and just make it about the SOLDIERS out of respect for THEM.

Give them their day.
It's always been about the soldiers since people like Trump send them to their deaths as they sit comfortably in a rich manor and have grey poupon.

That must be why Trump has been bringing more soldiers home and ending more wars than any president in the past 20 years while fixing the VA and giving are Armed Forces better equipment.
The Pentagon does that the president ask for the dough and Congress allocate the funds. It takes more than one man to run an army.

Evidently there was more people than the president at the ceremony why did the OP leave them out of it also?

Forum List

Back