Trump Stared Down Dorian...Dorian Blinked

Osiris-ODS

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2019
As the adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's 5,000 words establishing that Hurricane Dorian is afraid of Trump.

MAGA!

Wednesday 8/28

Dorian 1.jpg

Thursday 8/29

Dorian 2.png

Friday 8/30

Dorian 3.png

Dorian 4.jpg

Updated forecast, Sunday 9/1

Dorian 5.jpg

The problem with threads like this is that people really believe this shit so you never know if someone is being serious or joking.

As the adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's 5,000 words establishing that Hurricane Dorian is afraid of Trump.

MAGA!

Wednesday 8/28

View attachment 277008

Thursday 8/29

View attachment 277009

Friday 8/30

View attachment 277010

View attachment 277011

Updated forecast, Sunday 9/1

View attachment 277012

Of course the hurricane turned tail and ran. All President Trump had to do was mention nuking it.

What a great President!!!
I heard the 'cane had decided to go to Washington to personally thank Donald Trump for not taking its guns, and for saving the 'cane the embarrassment of being outdone by Florida man!

Nuking hurricane Delorean obviously generated the 1.21 gigawatts it took to change its course.

The OP is surely in LUV with tramp, just like Kim who also Melania met and liked. LOL.They must be closeted gay men, nothing wrong with being gay, but they should come out of the closet including tramp who I suspect is BI.

The OP is surely in LUV with tramp, just like Kim who also Melania met and liked. LOL.They must be closeted gay men, nothing wrong with being gay, but they should come out of the closet including tramp who I suspect is BI.
Why do Democrats stereotype people?

Very sexist beliefs here.

Why do Democrats stereotype people?

Very sexist beliefs here.

Why does the OP thinks tramp is god??
Who cares, assuming that is hella limited thinking.

I like how you don't dispute your sexism.

Own your sexism. It says a lot about you.

The weather channel people seemed....well....disappointed that we avoided a catastrophy

Well, it looks like the hurricane hit Abaco in the Bahamas and in the last few hours started changing direction going right along the coast up towards Cooper's Town. Boy, that Island is taking a beating. But it ain't over till its over. Hurricanes can do anything they want.

Forum List

Back