Trump started to lead in polls. Aren't you excited?

Trump is your worst nightmare.

Even Stephen King couldn't write a toupee as bad as that.

It's his real hair. I saw him pull it up on an interview.
Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Trump is a guy who rants about jobs going to China while he's importing Chinese made products for his businesses in the US.

If you can get past that kind of phoniness then I guess you can be a Trump voter.

Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Trump is a guy who rants about jobs going to China while he's importing Chinese made products for his businesses in the US.

If you can get past that kind of phoniness then I guess you can be a Trump voter.
Tell us which which brand of shirt you buy, and then I'll explain why you're a giant hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tell us which which brand of shirt you buy, and then I'll explain why you're a giant hypocrite.

I don't run a shirt business. WTF?

So you are admitting Trump is a hypocrite. That was my point.

Prediction: Trump is such an embarrassment to the RNC that the party may, unwittingly, force him to run as an independent.....and THAT, my friends, would spell the doom scenario for republicans wishing for the WH.

You buy shirts, don't you?

I buy lots of stuff. Much of what I buy is made in China, just like anyone else.

What I'm not doing is running a for-profit business in Chinese goods. I understand you can't discern the difference,

but I'm not a magician, I can't make your brain big enough to handle such things.

And yet you continue to support politicians that actually made the POLICY that forces this reality to happen.
AND you criticize others for exploiting it.
If you can get by THAT phoniness then I guess you can be a democrat voter.

I buy lots of stuff. Much of what I buy is made in China, just like anyone else.

What I'm not doing is running a for-profit business in Chinese goods. I understand you can't discern the difference,

but I'm not a magician, I can't make your brain big enough to handle such things.
LOL.

It is Trump’s fault for profiting from the system that pols created but it is not my fault for profiting from the system that Trump creates when he imports those products.
Even though you have the money to abstain from that system and buy American products.
The hypocrisy of these people makes me sick.

And yet you continue to support politicians that actually made the POLICY that forces this reality to happen.

Really? I don't vote Republican. Republicans are far worse than Democrats on trade, a nut like Trump notwithstanding.

From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. A lot of that was due to help from the US Chamber of Commerce which gives to the GOP 10 to 1 over Democrats. There's a reason they give so much more to the GOP.

From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. A lot of that was due to help from the US Chamber of Commerce which gives to the GOP 10 to 1 over Democrats. There's a reason they give so much more to the GOP.

What policy did the Chamber of Commerce support that caused jobs to move to China?

Really? I don't vote Republican. Republicans are far worse than Democrats on trade, a nut like Trump notwithstanding.

You buy shirts made in China. According to your own yardstick you're a hypocrite.

thumbnail
:ack-1:
thumbnail
:ack-1:
thumbnail

F7hbHNC.jpg

Trump leading in polls. - Google Search

I think this is great news. I don't believe there is anyone who could lead the GOP better than a predatory businessman. He's only been bankrupt 4 times. Now he wants to bring his expertise to the entire country.

Practice makes perfect.
At least there is a new crook in the arena. The others are all the same, all bad, just some worse than others...
Maybe this will wake people up-

Trump is no more laughable as POTUS then Hillary Rodham Clinton is.
I know this is a childish question, but...are we ever going to have a President that anyone can truly respect as President? :dunno:
It seems like we've all resigned ourselves to whatever shitball that gathers the most crumbs rolling up to the podium. Whoever gets elected represents all of us--whether we like it or not.
It doesn't bode well for any of us if all we're doing is simply holding our nose and voting into Office whoever gets "our" party's nomination.
Oh, well, guess it really doesn't matter anyway...:(

LOL! Believe it or not, democrats are MORE excited about Trump's lead in the polls than CONS are. Remember one woman in our history...Her name was Sarah Palin. I freaking got excited when I heard her on TV and wanted her as their candidate in 2012. I was hoping and praying they would nominate Sarah for the GOP candidate in 2012.

Along the same lines, I want GOP to nominate Trump this time. Hillary leads Trump by 24 points today. Why wouldn't any dem be excited about having Trump fight Hill in Nov 2016.

Trump all the way baby! Run Donald Run!

The thought of trump as the GOP candidate is more exciting than a wet dream to a teenager. Hardly a nightmare.

Forum List

Back