Trump started to lead in polls. Aren't you excited?

LOL! Believe it or not, democrats are MORE excited about Trump's lead in the polls than CONS are. Remember one woman in our history...Her name was Sarah Palin. I freaking got excited when I heard her on TV and wanted her as their candidate in 2012. I was hoping and praying they would nominate Sarah for the GOP candidate in 2012.

Along the same lines, I want GOP to nominate Trump this time. Hillary leads Trump by 24 points today. Why wouldn't any dem be excited about having Trump fight Hill in Nov 2016.

Trump all the way baby! Run Donald Run!

Trump is your worst nightmare.

This is where you nutters show your true colors. You actually believe that Trump would beat any Democrat, lmao!!!!! Honest to God, I really don't think Trump would win one state against Hillary, not even the most conservative of conservative states. But don't worry; Trump will never win the Republican nomination. The only reason he is doing well currently is because there are way too many candidates. Once some of those other candidates begin to drop out, there support will move to someone else other than Trump. Trump has the support he is going to get. If he could possibly top out at 20%, that would be his max. You can't win with 20% support. That's what I love about nutters like you. You can't do math.

LOL! Believe it or not, democrats are MORE excited about Trump's lead in the polls than CONS are. Remember one woman in our history...Her name was Sarah Palin. I freaking got excited when I heard her on TV and wanted her as their candidate in 2012. I was hoping and praying they would nominate Sarah for the GOP candidate in 2012.

Along the same lines, I want GOP to nominate Trump this time. Hillary leads Trump by 24 points today. Why wouldn't any dem be excited about having Trump fight Hill in Nov 2016.

Trump all the way baby! Run Donald Run!

Trump is your worst nightmare.

Is World Savior a Republican trying to win an election? Because those are the only people whom Trump gives nightmares.

Forum List

Back