Trump started to lead in polls. Aren't you excited?

Who will be Trump's running mate?

It is going to be a very revealing moment. Will Trump choose his right hand, or his left hand as a running mate?
Will he continue to use the escalator for all appearances ... descending as if from heaven?

No, I think he plans to arrive by fighter jet. No...., wait....that has been done before. He will have to come up with something else.

Personally, I would love to see him do a statement from a Taco Bell, while eating a taco that had been made and purchased there.

Trump leading in polls. - Google Search

I think this is great news. I don't believe there is anyone who could lead the GOP better than a predatory businessman. He's only been bankrupt 4 times. Now he wants to bring his expertise to the entire country.

I tell ya, in the compressed schedule Princess Freebus has indoctrinated for the GOP this year, you win one of the first few contests, you're pretty much going to wipe out the field. There isn't much time (or more importantly money) to come back.

That The Donald is leading in the polls this early means zilch but if he does win one of the first primaries/caucuses, the GOP is in huge trouble.

Good.

Im more excited about trump leading the polls than the crap bags rubio and bush.

Trump leading in polls. - Google Search

I think this is great news. I don't believe there is anyone who could lead the GOP better than a predatory businessman. He's only been bankrupt 4 times. Now he wants to bring his expertise to the entire country.

I tell ya, in the compressed schedule Princess Freebus has indoctrinated for the GOP this year, you win one of the first few contests, you're pretty much going to wipe out the field. There isn't much time (or more importantly money) to come back.

That The Donald is leading in the polls this early means zilch but if he does win one of the first primaries/caucuses, the GOP is in huge trouble.

Good.
Rep party isnt in trouble because of Trump, they are in trouble because they are lying crap bags of filth.

Trump is a guy who rants about jobs going to China while he's importing Chinese made products for his businesses in the US.

If you can get past that kind of phoniness then I guess you can be a Trump voter.

And yet you continue to support politicians that actually made the POLICY that forces this reality to happen.
AND you criticize others for exploiting it.
If you can get by THAT phoniness then I guess you can be a democrat voter.
From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. A lot of that was due to help from the US Chamber of Commerce which gives to the GOP 10 to 1 over Democrats. There's a reason they give so much more to the GOP.

What policy did the Chamber of Commerce support that caused jobs to move to China?
Whitehouse says companies get a tax break for moving jobs overseas PolitiFact Rhode Island
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Thanks GOP!

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uschamberofoutsourcing.pdf

1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced Campaign Money Watch

New Report Ties Chamber s Support for Outsourcing Jobs to Controversy Around Their Political Advertising Campaign Money Watch

bchinab.jpg

Similar events like the one above continued into 2009 and beyond.

The Chamber’s CEO, Tom Donohue, frequently defends outsourcing: for example, in 2004, he said “there are legitimate values in outsourcing — not only jobs, but work.” Recently, the Chamber came out against a Senate bill that would have discouraged outsourcing. As Campaign Money Watch report found that more than 1.4 million jobs were outsourced since 1994 in the nine states in which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is spending significant money.

Separately from their relationship with the AmCham affiliates, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce receives direct foreign donations to the same 501(c)(6) political account the Chamber is using to run an unprecedented $75 million attack ad campaign against progressives. In an exclusive investigation, ThinkProgress documented over 80 foreign firms donating at least $885,000 to the Chamber’s 501(c)(6) account. As ThinkProgress’ Brad Johnson noted, many of these foreign supporters of the Chamber financing its 501(c)(6) are also some of the world’s largest outsourcing companies.

US Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource ThinkProgress

http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=laborunions
The Bush Record on Shipping Jobs Overseas

--------------------------

I know you guys don't know how to use the Internet and refuse to look stuff up. The question I have is "why?"

I asked you to name the policy that the Chamber supports that caused jobs to be shipped overseas. All you did was post links to a bunch of paranoid conspiratorial propaganda about the chamber of commerce.
You are a fucking idiot. The Chamber of Commerce sponsored seminars all over the US during the Bush years to teach companies how to outsource to China. It's well known. It happened. Sure, there WAS a conspiracy. To move American jobs to China. And it worked.

And yet you continue to support politicians that actually made the POLICY that forces this reality to happen.
From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. A lot of that was due to help from the US Chamber of Commerce which gives to the GOP 10 to 1 over Democrats. There's a reason they give so much more to the GOP.

What policy did the Chamber of Commerce support that caused jobs to move to China?
Whitehouse says companies get a tax break for moving jobs overseas PolitiFact Rhode Island
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Thanks GOP!

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uschamberofoutsourcing.pdf

1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced Campaign Money Watch

New Report Ties Chamber s Support for Outsourcing Jobs to Controversy Around Their Political Advertising Campaign Money Watch

bchinab.jpg

Similar events like the one above continued into 2009 and beyond.

The Chamber’s CEO, Tom Donohue, frequently defends outsourcing: for example, in 2004, he said “there are legitimate values in outsourcing — not only jobs, but work.” Recently, the Chamber came out against a Senate bill that would have discouraged outsourcing. As Campaign Money Watch report found that more than 1.4 million jobs were outsourced since 1994 in the nine states in which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is spending significant money.

Separately from their relationship with the AmCham affiliates, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce receives direct foreign donations to the same 501(c)(6) political account the Chamber is using to run an unprecedented $75 million attack ad campaign against progressives. In an exclusive investigation, ThinkProgress documented over 80 foreign firms donating at least $885,000 to the Chamber’s 501(c)(6) account. As ThinkProgress’ Brad Johnson noted, many of these foreign supporters of the Chamber financing its 501(c)(6) are also some of the world’s largest outsourcing companies.

US Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource ThinkProgress

http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=laborunions
The Bush Record on Shipping Jobs Overseas

--------------------------

I know you guys don't know how to use the Internet and refuse to look stuff up. The question I have is "why?"

I asked you to name the policy that the Chamber supports that caused jobs to be shipped overseas. All you did was post links to a bunch of paranoid conspiratorial propaganda about the chamber of commerce.
You are a fucking idiot. The Chamber of Commerce sponsored seminars all over the US during the Bush years to teach companies how to outsource to China. It's well known. It happened. Sure, there WAS a conspiracy. To move American jobs to China. And it worked.
You still haven't named a policy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's his real hair. I saw him pull it up on an interview.
Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Trump is a guy who rants about jobs going to China while he's importing Chinese made products for his businesses in the US.

If you can get past that kind of phoniness then I guess you can be a Trump voter.

Really? I don't vote Republican. Republicans are far worse than Democrats on trade, a nut like Trump notwithstanding.
Sure they are.

You keep telling yourself that as you go to the polls and vote for party candidates that pass things like NAFTA into law and convince yourself that the democrats just are not as bad as that other guy over there.

Bullshit and hypocrisy on an epic scale.

Trump is your worst nightmare.

Even Stephen King couldn't write a toupee as bad as that.

It's his real hair. I saw him pull it up on an interview.
If it's one of the few things he can actually prove, why not?

What has he said that requires proof?
The same could be said of any GOP candidate.

Wrong, asshole.

Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Really? I don't vote Republican. Republicans are far worse than Democrats on trade, a nut like Trump notwithstanding.
Sure they are.

You keep telling yourself that as you go to the polls and vote for party candidates that pass things like NAFTA into law and convince yourself that the democrats just are not as bad as that other guy over there.

More Republicans than Democrats voted for NAFTA. You're an idiot for not knowing that.

Sure they are.

More Republicans than Democrats voted for NAFTA. You're an idiot for not knowing that.

NAFTA isn't our main problem. China isn't part of NAFTA. Neither are Japan, Korea or Germany.

Sure they are.

lol. You are the idiot for supporting candidates that directly support positions you do not. Or a hypocrite - the latter is actually far more likely.

Sure they are.

NAFTA isn't our main problem. China isn't part of NAFTA. Neither are Japan, Korea or Germany.
It is part and parcel to the problem though - the legal framework that encourages off shoring jobs rather than home production.

Like supporters of Bill Cosby, supporters of Trump are just quietly disappearing into the the night.....

Their next hero...PEE WEE HERMAN!!!!!

Why would any intelligent person be excited by polls now? We have almost half a year before any actual voting starts

Seriously does anyone take polls seriously when they are totally wrong so often?

LOL! Believe it or not, democrats are MORE excited about Trump's lead in the polls than CONS are. Remember one woman in our history...Her name was Sarah Palin. I freaking got excited when I heard her on TV and wanted her as their candidate in 2012. I was hoping and praying they would nominate Sarah for the GOP candidate in 2012.

Along the same lines, I want GOP to nominate Trump this time. Hillary leads Trump by 24 points today. Why wouldn't any dem be excited about having Trump fight Hill in Nov 2016.

Trump all the way baby! Run Donald Run!
You're going to eat your words.

Forum List

Back