Trump starts his rally with Melania reciting the Lords Prayer...here comes the alt-left meltdown!

A novel place for a prayer, though. Was Melania trying to tell us something?

My husband is President. We must prepare to meet our Maker.

I suppose it could have been worse. At least it wasn't the 23rd Psalm.
Aren't you proud to have Melania represent America as First Lady?

To quote your own words "She's not a natural born American". To right-wing Christians, she's not his wife - they don't believe in divorce.

I like Melania. She wore that Pussy blouse to the debate after his pussy-grabbing video came out. She refused to move into the White House. Donald treats her very badly too. Don't think we haven't noticed that.

1. Who has complained that she is an immigrant?

2. Link that right wing Christians don't believe in divorce.

3. I think that a former model who agrees to be the Third Wife of a Billionaire is probably not to shocked to find that he had used course language in the past.

4. Trump treats her badly? Crazy talk.

I was responding to Steve McGarrett, who called another poster "not a natural born citizen". I gather this is an issue for him. Well, Melania isn't a natural born citizen either. So many of you oppose immigration, including President Trump. You'd think this would be an issue for your all.

How Different Religions View Divorce in America

Key is this passage:

Jesus is quoted in Matthew as saying, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery."
Read more at How Different Religions View Divorce in America

Yes, he treats her badly. When he arrived at the White House he got out of the car and walked away - didn't wait for her - it was rude. He admitted to cheating on her in the pussy grabbing video. He's a pig.

1. Your understanding of our opinion on immigration is incorrect.

2. Quoting a bible passage is not supporting your argument that "right wing Christians" don't believe in divorce, to the point that they don't respect Melania's marriage.

3. That is not a convincing argument that he treats her badly. Are you sure about the timeline with that "they let you" clip? Wasn't that a long time ago?

Note her stunning beauty.

Gold-digging whore
Melania-Trump-nude-GQ-2.jpg
I'll take her over a spear chucking transvestite every time.
Only she wouldn't take you. See, looks don't matter to her. Not personality. Clearly. Look no further than her weird-haired, fat, ugly ass, thin skinned husband for proof. He has money. That's all that matters
I guess that makes two things you'll never have...
:crybaby:

A novel place for a prayer, though. Was Melania trying to tell us something?

My husband is President. We must prepare to meet our Maker.

I suppose it could have been worse. At least it wasn't the 23rd Psalm.

To quote your own words "She's not a natural born American". To right-wing Christians, she's not his wife - they don't believe in divorce.

I like Melania. She wore that Pussy blouse to the debate after his pussy-grabbing video came out. She refused to move into the White House. Donald treats her very badly too. Don't think we haven't noticed that.

3. I think that a former model who agrees to be the Third Wife of a Billionaire is probably not to shocked to find that he had used course language in the past.

I was responding to Steve McGarrett, who called another poster "not a natural born citizen". I gather this is an issue for him. Well, Melania isn't a natural born citizen either. So many of you oppose immigration, including President Trump. You'd think this would be an issue for your all.

Key is this passage:

Jesus is quoted in Matthew as saying, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery."

Yes, he treats her badly. When he arrived at the White House he got out of the car and walked away - didn't wait for her - it was rude. He admitted to cheating on her in the pussy grabbing video. He's a pig.

3. That is not a convincing argument that he treats her badly. Are you sure about the timeline with that "they let you" clip? Wasn't that a long time ago?

Very sure. They were married January 5, 2005. The tape was made in September of 2005, when Trump was in Hollywood for the Emmy awards.

So a Jew doing the Lord's Prayer is suppose to be a special event?

"A Jew"?

Wow. Way to be inclusive.
Let's talk about all the people excluded when she pulled out that prayer. This was a private "campaign rally," granted, but it was by our POTUS and FLOTUS, televised all over the US. The Pres isn't very good at "reaching out" to anyone but his own supporters, is he?

OK. Who was excluded?

Other than rabid atheists who can't stand to witness the free exercise of Christianity.
Jews? Muslims? Hindus? Buddhists? 30% of the country does not identify as Christian.
Is the Lord’s Prayer Non-Denominational?
What do Christians and Muslims Pray? 1/4
Google

So? You think many of them felt offended or excluded?

This country has always been massively majority Christian. If anyone moved here thinking that they would not have to live with Christians being Christians, that stupidity is on them.

Are you concerned about those who feel upset to see a woman speaking in public with her face uncovered?

Me neither. Their problems are not our concern.
It didn't offend me any--but I was raised Christian. I was just startled at it being recited in that place.
7/10 is a good number, but not "massively." Put on your 2020 cap. "Their" problems are indeed the concern of Trump supporters. You had enough problems scraping through on this try.
Start saying "fuck you" to 3 out of 10 Americans as you talk out of the other side of your face about how you're going to unite and heal the country. Makes no sense.

Key is this passage:

Very sure. They were married January 5, 2005. The tape was made in September of 2005, when Trump was in Hollywood for the Emmy awards.

And what on the tape led you to believe he was talking of recent events?

"A Jew"?

Wow. Way to be inclusive.
Let's talk about all the people excluded when she pulled out that prayer. This was a private "campaign rally," granted, but it was by our POTUS and FLOTUS, televised all over the US. The Pres isn't very good at "reaching out" to anyone but his own supporters, is he?

OK. Who was excluded?

Other than rabid atheists who can't stand to witness the free exercise of Christianity.
Jews? Muslims? Hindus? Buddhists? 30% of the country does not identify as Christian.
Google

This country has always been massively majority Christian. If anyone moved here thinking that they would not have to live with Christians being Christians, that stupidity is on them.

Are you concerned about those who feel upset to see a woman speaking in public with her face uncovered?

It didn't offend me any--but I was raised Christian. I was just startled at it being recited in that place.
7/10 is a good number, but not "massively." Put on your 2020 cap. "Their" problems are indeed the concern of Trump supporters. You had enough problems scraping through on this try.
Start saying "fuck you" to 3 out of 10 Americans as you talk out of the other side of your face about how you're going to unite and heal the country. Makes no sense.

7 out of ten is what it is today, it would have been far higher in the past, when most of those Jews and Muslims and Hindus would have moved here.

Not living my life in deference to their feelings, is not saying "fuck you".

INdeed, we cannot be united, if 3 out of ten people gets to tell, or is even led to believe that they have the right to tell the other 70% how to live.

I thought you libs were fans of diversity and tolerance. How tolerant is it to expect that Christians should not be allowed to freely practice their religion?

Key is this passage:

He said he needed a TicTac in case he started kissing the actress he was going to meet ". . . because that happens. I just start kissing them".

Note her stunning beauty.

Gold-digging whore
Melania-Trump-nude-GQ-2.jpg
I'll take her over a spear chucking transvestite every time.
Only she wouldn't take you. See, looks don't matter to her. Not personality. Clearly. Look no further than her weird-haired, fat, ugly ass, thin skinned husband for proof. He has money. That's all that matters
I guess that makes two things you'll never have...
:crybaby:
There's a lotta that goin' round your circles lately. Can't say I'm not enjoyin' the hell out of it either...

Key is this passage:

He said he needed a TicTac in case he started kissing the actress he was going to meet ". . . because that happens. I just start kissing them".

Mmm, yeah, and you take that literally?

Isn't it beautiful to return to God in America. God is the key element in making America great again and if we loose sight of God, America will be in peril like before under Obama, a non-natural born Citizen. Nevertheless it was refreshing for Empress Melania to recite the Lord's prayer. With that said my children, bow your heads with American patriot Steve McGarrett and pray:

Heavenly Father –

We praise You, Father God, for Your blessings upon our nation. And giving us prodigals a Second Chance.

This month of February, may we reflect on three birthdays of three presidents in three different centuries. Presidents raised up during crisis in American history:

* 18th century: George Washington (born February 22, 1732), our first president who brought us through the American Revolution.

This day, we pray our leadership emulate our first president, grounded in God’s Word.

Likewise, may we have victory over tyranny which has morphed from a tyrant on the throne into….
- political correctness,
- mob rule,
- politics of personal destruction,
- character assassinations,
- unelected entrenched bureaucracy,
- a godless unelected judiciary,
- the propaganda enabled by fake news,

* 19th century: Abraham Lincoln (born February 12, 1809), who brought us through those dark days of the Civil War.

This day, we are likewise as divided as we have ever been.
We pray for a spiritual awakening. Spiritual discernment Healing of divisions within the soul of our nation.
And may our government of the people, by the people, and for the people not perish from this earth.

* 20th century: Ronald Reagan (born February 6, 1911), who led us through the dangerous days of the Cold War.

This day, we pray deliverance from godlessness threatening us from all fronts, inside and outside our borders:
- spiritual apostasy of religious institutions that used to provide moral ballast,
- the “deep state”,
- mobs, useful idiots, anarchists,
- vain philosophies gripping the hearts and minds of our people,
- revised history and lies taught in schools and universities,
- censorship of free speech and free exercise of religion,

Yet, we are heartened this day that You raised up these imperfect men to help forge as well as keep our nation, based on liberty and freedom.

This day, we lift up President Trump and Vice President Pence and their families, their staff, and the 115th Congress. Guide their hearts and minds. Fill them with Your Wisdom. Grant them courage to do the right thing.

Protect them from harm on all fronts. Frustrate the plans of the Evil One to wreak chaos, violence, sedition. Likewise, protect all those who put themselves in harm’s way to serve others, home and abroad. Give them special grace during the coming year.

In Jesus Name we pray,

Amen

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/melania-trump-recites-lords-prayer-melbourne-rally-crowd-goes-wild-video/

Jesus does not forgive racists.
Jesus doesn't forgive democrats?

OK. Who was excluded?

Google

7 out of ten is what it is today, it would have been far higher in the past, when most of those Jews and Muslims and Hindus would have moved here.

Not living my life in deference to their feelings, is not saying "fuck you".

INdeed, we cannot be united, if 3 out of ten people gets to tell, or is even led to believe that they have the right to tell the other 70% how to live.

I thought you libs were fans of diversity and tolerance. How tolerant is it to expect that Christians should not be allowed to freely practice their religion?
Look, I already told ya, I'm not offended and I don't think she needs to be arrested or anything. It just seems to me it was a fairly unusual thing for a First Lady (or any other speaker) to do at a political campaign rally for the POTUS. Apparently, out in Twitter Land, it offended some people, you said? You, as an individual, feel any way you want about it, but it could be taken as exclusionary by the 30% of people (read "voters") who do not identify as Christian. If she had read a Hindu prayer or a Muslim prayer, I would have patiently waited through it, same as I did the one she recited, but how would that go over for Christians? Make them feel a little slighted? I don't know. But mark my words, I'm not the only one making that argument today, whether the President wants to hear it or not.

Melania is a woman who exudes beauty and grace. Seeing her start the rally off with the Lord's Prayer was a pleasant surprise.

I liked everything about the rally. Trump asking that one guy to come up and say a few words was great! lol
3D6550DB00000578-4238426-Thousands_of_supporters_attended_the_event_which_was_reminiscent-m-107_1487465674924.jpg

- like bubble wrap.

Isn't it interesting that the RWnuts think that Melania Trump used the Lord's prayer, of all things, as a partisan attack on Democrats?

And that they like the idea of that? The fake Christians are out in force.

A reaction to something in no way idicates an attack. I'm sure Democrats were the farthest thing from her mind.

Very nice to see!
Have we now become a Christian nation?

We have never been a Christian nation, nor was that ever the intent.

However, like it or not, we are a nation of Christians, and that majority is out of patience with your minority.
What does religion have to do with anything? Its exactly why we try to separate church and state

We separate church and state to protect freedom of religion from government, not vice-versa.
Both, actually.

Not, actually. Try reading the entire letter from the Danbury Baptists and Jefferson's entire response, not just the phrase that has been taken out of context and given the force of law.

Forum List

Back