Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Who elected such a dotard?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
We arent going to have a nuclear war. Youre dumb for thinking that.

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
Just another case of him doing as Putin says.

Huh? Putin has IGNORED the treaty thingy and now Trump says "hold my beer"!! and you're upset? How much does the Kremlin pay these days??

Greg
You're confused. Putin wanted released from that treaty so tRump made it happen. It's pretty damn simple man.
Got video of that or were you in the room? How about a link so we know you aren't lying? The only thing simple is you, man.

Just another case of him doing as Putin says.

Huh? Putin has IGNORED the treaty thingy and now Trump says "hold my beer"!! and you're upset? How much does the Kremlin pay these days??

Greg
You're confused. Putin wanted released from that treaty so tRump made it happen. It's pretty damn simple man.
Got video of that or were you in the room? How about a link so we know you aren't lying? The only thing simple is you, man.
Look kid, you're the one who was caught lying. Not me. Suck it up and move on.

Seriously, what are you, like 12?

A few weeks ago the local news radio station reported there will be some air exercises at Point Mugu between Aug. 19-24th. Here is the story:

PLANET PT. MUGU | Increased aircraft activity

San-Nic-Missle-Launch-1.jpg

But, what they didn't say what really was going on. That was this:

Pentagon Test-Fires Previously Banned Missile from San Nicolas Island

Trump has created irreparable harm. The world is a more dangerous planet because of him.

The dumbshit wants to nuke storms. He clearly lacks even the minimal mental acuity to be in charge of nukes to begin with. And even if we're lucky enough to avoid a nuclear war with another country, trump's actions will lead to the proliferation of even more nukes around the globe. And with every nuke built, the odds increase one may end up in the hands of some fucker who will use one. That was the foresight of Reagan and Gorbachev to forge an agreement to limit the construction of even more nukes, in their attempt to prevent a nuke from being used.

Trump has created irreparable harm. The world is a more dangerous planet because of him.

could you expand on that notion? ----what did Trump do that has made
things dangerous and in what way?

He unilaterally tore up the Reagan/Gorbachev nuclear disarmament treaty.

The agreement the Russians ignored??

Greg

He needs to stop thinking like an .....!!

Greg

The dumbshit wants to nuke storms. He clearly lacks even the minimal mental acuity to be in charge of nukes to begin with. And even if we're lucky enough to avoid a nuclear war with another country, trump's actions will lead to the proliferation of even more nukes around the globe. And with every nuke built, the odds increase one may end up in the hands of some fucker who will use one. That was the foresight of Reagan and Gorbachev to forge an agreement to limit the construction of even more nukes, in their attempt to prevent a nuke from being used.
Trump doesnt want to nuke hurricanes. How guillible ARE you?

Sure he did. He raised the possibility during a briefing. Lemme guess.... you b'lieve the country's liar-in-chief when he denies saying it...?

Sure he did. He raised the possibility during a briefing. Lemme guess.... you b'lieve the country's liar-in-chief when he denies saying it...?
Of course he was joking, if he even said it at all. How guillible ARE you?

Of course he was joking, if he even said it at all. How gullible ARE you?
A trumpette questioning someone else's gullibility...... you just can't get funnier than that.

The agreement the Russians ignored??

Greg
Great, now they don't have to sneak around and can just go into mass production out in the open. An obvious threat to Europe. Trump hates Europe. Makes sense he would support Putin in this matter..

Great plan.

"But but but it was in a movie!! I Saw it!!! Nuking storms works!!!!!!!"

LOL

Of course, that's not a lie, it's an exaggeration. And if he wasn't exaggerating, he was giving alternative facts. And if it wasn't an alternative fact, he was simply joking. But if he wasn't joking, he wasn't really meant to be taken literally anyway. And if you took him literally, then you just didn't understand him. But if you did understand him, then he was just tweaking Liberals. And if he wasn't tweaking Liberals, but what about Obama?

Forum List

Back