Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

we must do whatever it takes to kill the Russians better then they can kill us and if that takes spending money then we have to spend money . Looks like that decision will be made by President Trump RDave .

Here is the Democrat plan, Give Russia tons of money while at the same time chanting USA sucks. If we can convince China and Russia how much we suck, we won't need a military and they will be our best friends.

we must do whatever it takes to kill the Russians better then they can kill us and if that takes spending money then we have to spend money . Looks like that decision will be made by President Trump RDave .

Here is the Democrat plan, Give Russia tons of money while at the same time chanting USA sucks. If we can convince China and Russia how much we suck, we won't need a military and they will be our best friends.
Close. Democrats have always believed if we were weak and poor we would be an unattractive and worthless target. No one attacks Paraguay.

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Who elected such a dotard?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
The fact that Russia isn't complying with the INF treaty doesn't make a difference to you at all does it ?
The fact that Trump just lifted sanctions on Oleg Deripaska who benefited from polling data handed over by Paul Manafort to hijack a presidential election, doesn't bother you does it?
Those two things aren't even in the same ball park big deflection fail.
Hijacking an election and having an illegal president make decisions on INF is in the same ball park.
How exactly was the election hijacked ?

I thought Trump was a Russian stooge, a puppet of Putin?

Now he's a dangerous anti-Russian warmonger because he cancelled a treaty the Russians have been cheating on.

Will you liberals make up you fucking mind?

I thought Trump was a Russian stooge, a puppet of Putin?

Now he's a dangerous anti-Russian warmonger because he cancelled a treaty the Russians have been cheating on.

Will you liberals make up you fucking mind?
Putin has just agreed with Trump.

Now Putin is just being reactive & Trump makes America the culprit.

Close. Democrats have always believed if we were weak and poor we would be an unattractive and worthless target. No one attacks Paraguay.
What a crock of shit.

Both Republicasns & Democrats believe in strength while working diplomatically.

Trump is Putin's pawn.

Waaaaa Trump loves Putin. He's selling the country out.

Waaaaaa Trump hates Putin. World war 3 right around the corner.

Waaaaaa Trump loves Putin. No Sanctions!

Waaaaaa Trump hates Putin waddabout Syria

Waaaaaa Democrats are full of fermented camel shit.

Yea Trump loves Putin. He's selling the country out.

Yea Trump hates Putin. World war 3 right around the corner.

Yea Trump loves Putin. No Sanctions!

Yea Trump hates Putin waddabout Syria

Yea we are uneducated white people & we love Trump.

What a crock of shit.
---------------------------------------------- generally speaking and in WarTimes or in a surprise attack the goal would be to hit and totally destroy enemy big cities in both Russia and in the USA . You must be nervous because YOU live in a big city eh RDave ?? [see Dresden , Hiroshima and Nagasaki as examples of my thinking RDave]

Both Republicasns & Democrats believe in strength while working diplomatically.

Trump is Putin's pawn.
------------------------------------------------ Go TRUMP , RDave !!

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.

What is this Trump did this Trump did that bullshit? The Russians violated the treaty, they have been doing so since the Obama administration. Try to accept things and move on.

ww3 , world war 3 , when will it start with all the screaming and hollering RDave .

You do realize Russia isn't following the treaty...right?

---------------------------------------- yeah , and thats the thing , to me it sounds like RDave simply wants to drop to his knees and offer some 'diplomacy' and Pacifism to the Russians . Maybe RDave doesn't care that the Russians have been ignoring this Treaty for years and that Trump is simply calling them on that fact '2AGuy' .

---------------------------------------- yeah , and thats the thing , to me it sounds like RDave simply wants to drop to his knees and offer some 'diplomacy' and Pacifism to the Russians . Maybe RDave doesn't care that the Russians have been ignoring this Treaty for years and that Trump is simply calling them on that fact '2AGuy' .

The democrats love the Russians...even as they murdered 25 million of their own citizens......they are now only pretending to not like the Russians because they need an issue to attack Trump...once Trump is out of office, the open love affair will begin again...

i also find that many of the younger 'libs' or millenials and pajama boys and similar are always ready to Give in , knuckle under and pander whine and cry like they have no backbone . Its like they don't understand the difference between right and wrong in World Affairs or even in Domestic Affairs '2AGuy' .

i also find that many of the younger 'libs' or millenials and pajama boys and similar are always ready to Give in , knuckle under and pander whine and cry like they have no backbone . Its like they don't understand the difference between right and wrong in World Affairs or even in Domestic Affairs '2AGuy' .

Yes....12 years of basic left wing indoctrination, another 4 if they go to college...... they are the victims of left wing mental illness.......

Sadly, the normal people are to blame....we allowed the left wing radicals from the 1960s to take over the education system, the entertainment providers and the news organizations, really all going back to the control of the education system by the left....... we failed them.....we need to save them now...

Forum List

Back