Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

Then we will need to compete.
You have something against competition?

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.
And of course you think Barry Obama was some sort of EXPERT on nukes after spending his life as a mob organizer for Chicago? Oh yeah! Wasn't it Barry who bent over to kiss Iran's ass and gave them 150 billion dollars to be better terrorists?

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race?
Put the Mexicans to work who keep invading our porous southern border.

Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.
He's trying to compete with Barry's 9 Trillion.

Who elected such a dotard?
All the people weary of Obama and happy not to see Hillary replace him.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
Right. And the news never lies, certainly not the news YOU watch!

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
The Russians have been daring America to stop their incremental aggression in Europe, iinm.

If I read more in depth info and find I am mistaken, I will retract and revise this.

But I think it is close to being accurate.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

President Trump will doom us all!

DI-Chicken-Little-9.jpg
Your disloyalty dooms you.

That and your ignorance.

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Just another case of him doing as Putin says.
Stop your nickering.

nick·er1

/ˈnikər/

verb

gerund or present participle: nickering

(of a horse) give a soft, low, breathy whinny.

I believe Putin and Trump talked before this and figured something out. I mean they are giving Russia 6 months, by then all will be forgotten.

But you are right, he is stupid as stupid can be.
Shouldnt you be at the Mosque?

Oh, you must be in the Mecca Time Zone.

Rush hour traffic on Friday, my wife and I are in the car, and we see a Prius with a bumper sticker. This guy was riding around with a Hammer and Sickle bumper sticker. He was in his twenties, and I swear the media is pumping out more of these idiots every day. We have a media espousing the joys of communism.

Stop your nickering.

nick·er1

/ˈnikər/

verb

gerund or present participle: nickering

(of a horse) give a soft, low, breathy whinny.

Horses are awesome. Did you think that was gonna be insulting for some reason?

I'm thinkin' yer a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

i also find that many of the younger 'libs' or millenials and pajama boys and similar are always ready to Give in , knuckle under and pander whine and cry like they have no backbone . Its like they don't understand the difference between right and wrong in World Affairs or even in Domestic Affairs '2AGuy' .

Sadly, the normal people are to blame....we allowed the left wing radicals from the 1960s to take over the education system, the entertainment providers and the news organizations, really all going back to the control of the education system by the left....... we failed them.....we need to save them now...
-----------------------------------------------i don't think that they can be saved . Most / many are Dopers and they don't think American style or even think correctly . And they are big on diversity and all the forms of diversity and all the forms of immigration that is going to replace them and their kids '2AGuy' .

Last edited:

This IS really rich....Putin's Bitch is getting all uppity on him and baling from the Treaty.
Putin needs to bitch slap Trump and get him back in line.

By the way, REAL dave.....why weren't you whining and crying when Obama was running up the debt by 9+ trillion?

Thanks for the laugh Dave!

Tell the mods that Mal hacked your account to make you look like a moron

So, Russia has already said it will start building new rockets. Thanks your orange buddy.

Rush hour traffic on Friday, my wife and I are in the car, and we see a Prius with a bumper sticker. This guy was riding around with a Hammer and Sickle bumper sticker. He was in his twenties, and I swear the media is pumping out more of these idiots every day. We have a media espousing the joys of communism.
So you think Trumpettes don't drive Priuses? Trump loves Russia.

i also find that many of the younger 'libs' or millenials and pajama boys and similar are always ready to Give in , knuckle under and pander whine and cry like they have no backbone . Its like they don't understand the difference between right and wrong in World Affairs or even in Domestic Affairs '2AGuy' .

Yes....12 years of basic left wing indoctrination, another 4 if they go to college...... they are the victims of left wing mental illness.......
So they don;t have school systems in Red States.

Yes....12 years of basic left wing indoctrination, another 4 if they go to college...... they are the victims of left wing mental illness.......

They are run by the teachers unions......controlled by the democrat party and the teachers all graduate from the same left wing controlled colleges of liberal arts....

The US is a country surrounded by allies ( at least prior to Trump)

Russia - not so much.

Thus the reason for the treaty as Russia will .ikely build up that range rocket & force the US to deploy more in Europe.

More money wasted.

They are run by the teachers unions......controlled by the democrat party and the teachers all graduate from the same left wing controlled colleges of liberal arts....
Woew, they are s run by the State & elected school boards you fucking idiot.

Apparently, you don't believe anyone in NATO understands the situation as well as you imagine you do.

'In Europe, the move was met with support from NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, who backed the U.S. position that Russia is to blame for the INF Treaty’s potential demise. In a statement, the NATO nations said that “Allies fully support this action” and “Russia will bear sole responsibility for the end of the Treaty.”'

Trump makes it official: US is leaving nuclear arms treaty

------------------------------------------ Regarding Schooling , as I have said many times , I am 70 years of age and my education through the 50s and 60s was taught by Old Style American Males of the Greatest Generation that fought and won ww2 . Millenial types though . Your types though were taught by a generation of P. C. teachers who were Losers both in War and in life and who as 26 year olds still need Dads insurance and basements to live in RealDave . [its funny RDave [chuckle] ]

Last edited:

So, Russia has already said it will start building new rockets. Thanks your orange buddy.
----------------------------------------- Probably be GOOD as Russia fecking with the USA might add some more impetus to USA weapons building and Weapons research RDave .

Forum List

Back