Trump stiffs El Paso for $470,000 cost of his rally

This is EXACTLY how Trump did his real estate business; he brought and uses his fraudulent practices to the WH........He's such a piece of orange turd.
hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

This is EXACTLY how Trump did his real estate business; he brought and uses his fraudulent practices to the WH........He's such a piece of orange turd.
hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

Diga me Tonto --- how's come El Paso provides a YUGE bigly event and gets nothing, while Stormy Daniels does nothing and gets $130,000?

hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

Diga me Tonto --- how's come El Paso provides a YUGE bigly event and gets nothing, while Stormy Daniels does nothing and gets $130,000?
anything Trump does -I LOVE it !!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

Yeah, I'm hip.

he-tells-it-like-it-is-i-am-going-to-3344595.png

Cost of rallies:

Beta Cuck: $28k
Trump: $470k

How humiliating for Bob the Cuck.

How exactly is paying one's bills "humiliating"?

Essplain this to the class, before I pay my electric bill.

Ethics ---- gitchew some. Find out what they are first.

Where does padding bills fall in the category of ethics? Also, the government showing favoritism.

It falls right around the same place as pulling accusations out of your ass and waiving them around without a shred of evidence.

Ask yourself this: How long did that rally last from beginning to end? Add in arrivals, security, the whole 9, then tell me you can justify $380K for 1000 police to be working for 48 hours or less. That's their entire police force, which I'm sure not all were on duty. That is a bill-padding if I've ever seen one.

It's all a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering how much the attendee's at that rally SPENT in El Paso??

Bet it was a shit ton.

hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

This moronis is so far up Trump's ass, he can perform a colonoscopy.

LefTard Logic:
"I never bitch when wetbacks fuck our taxpayers over...but I always bitch when our President might."
Ignorant, fucked in the head whackos!

you never bitched hen Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.

ALL good, real Americans support investing in our food sources....NO good, real American supports paying wetbacks to breed here and fuck our nation up.
Simple distinction for fools....no?
Have you planted your home garden yet?

Why do you ask, you looking for a job?
There was a time in America when good Americans had their own gardens as a sign of patriotism. You would have to know real history to know that.

FDR was a pile.

hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

We could see your eyes when O would smile.

hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

I uh think election day already did that.

The RAT losers in today's mutter-fest are in are in a particularly bad mood...and for good reason...they see reality is winning out over their fantasies. America has had it with leftist charlatans and posers....those we can't jail we'll happily meet in the streets....any time they believe they can take by force which they can't win by ballot.

The RAT losers in today's mutter-fest are in are in a particularly bad mood...and for good reason...they see reality is winning out over their fantasies. America has had it with leftist charlatans and posers....those we can't jail we'll happily meet in the streets....any time they believe they can take by force which they can't win by ballot.

Like this?

All that aside, what the fuck does it have to do with not paying one's bills? I don't get the connection.

Are you saying Rump is going to walk into City Hall in El Paso and shoot somebody rather than pay his debt, and not lose votes?

Last edited:
All that aside, what the fuck does it have to do with not paying one's bills?

Maybe the fact you burned out old losers will believe anything the lying hyenas in the Rat Media tell you. You hate Trump because he doesn't wear Armani suits, lay around the WH and smile for the public while working against us in every imaginable way. You learned to hate America so why do you stay here? oh yeah....because no other place on earth will tolerate your bitching.

All that aside, what the fuck does it have to do with not paying one's bills? I don't get the connection.

Are you saying Rump is going to walk into City Hall in El Paso and shoot somebody rather than pay his debt, and not lose votes?

Maybe the fact you burned out old losers will believe anything the lying hyenas in the Rat Media tell you. You hate Trump because he doesn't wear Armani suits, lay around the WH and smile for the public while working against us in every imaginable way. You learned to hate America so why do you stay here? oh yeah....because no other place on earth will tolerate your bitching.

Sooooooooo you can't answer the question.

Exactly.

Sooooooooo you can't answer the question.

Exactly.

You got your answer in plain English boy......read it until you get the message behind it.

You don't HAVE an answer. You went off on a dither of emotional tangents that had no relation to the question.

And after this post goes up you STILL won't have an answer.

What kind of "businessman" doesn't pay his bills?

LefTard Logic:
"I never bitch when wetbacks fuck our taxpayers over...but I always bitch when our President might."

you never bitched when Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.
Farmers actually produce something that is essential. You jackals will waste half a billion on a nonfunctioning website and millions more on a healthcare scam, then scream for Republicans to fix it. You asswipes will put a million dollar donkey ass in someone's face, then cry and moan about the President playing golf. You really are pitiful losers.

Farmers actually produce something that is essential. You jackals will waste half a billion on a nonfunctioning website and millions more on a healthcare scam, then scream for Republicans to fix it.

Half a billion would have been a bargain....it cost us over $2B from Michelle's pal and still doesn't work....GoDaddy could have done it for twenty bucks....and it would have worked.

LefTard Logic:

you never bitched when Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.
Farmers actually produce something that is essential. You jackals will waste half a billion on a nonfunctioning website and millions more on a healthcare scam, then scream for Republicans to fix it. You asswipes will put a million dollar donkey ass in someone's face, then cry and moan about the President playing golf. You really are pitiful losers.

We need million of tons of unsold soybeans?

Forum List

Back