Trump stiffs El Paso for $470,000 cost of his rally

LefTard Logic:
"I never bitch when wetbacks fuck our taxpayers over...but I always bitch when our President might."
Ignorant, fucked in the head whackos!

you never bitched hen Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.

ALL good, real Americans support investing in our food sources....NO good, real American supports paying wetbacks to breed here and fuck our nation up.
Simple distinction for fools....no?
Have you planted your home garden yet?

Why do you ask, you looking for a job?

LefTard Logic:
"I never bitch when wetbacks fuck our taxpayers over...but I always bitch when our President might."

you never bitched hen Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.

ALL good, real Americans support investing in our food sources....NO good, real American supports paying wetbacks to breed here and fuck our nation up.

There was a time in America when good Americans had their own gardens as a sign of patriotism. You would have to know real history to know that.

LefTard Logic:

There was a time in America when good Americans had their own gardens as a sign of patriotism. You would have to know real history to know that.

Yep, there was a time when people didn't piss and moan about the slightest little thing, and many good Americans still don't.

Yep, there was a time when people didn't piss and moan about the slightest little thing, and many good Americans still don't.

there was a time RW's weren't cucks and took everything politicians gave them ..

Last edited:
Cost of rallies:

Beta Cuck: $28k
Trump: $470k

How humiliating for Bob the Cuck.

How exactly is paying one's bills "humiliating"?

Essplain this to the class, before I pay my electric bill.

Ethics ---- gitchew some. Find out what they are first.

LefTard Logic:

It makes perfect sense for the President of the United States to be held to a standard below that of illegal immigrants.

The fact that Trump is a deadbeat is not surprising

"
The exact number is $470,417.05, broken down by reimbursements owed to six departments:

Department of Aviation: $6,286.57 Fire Department: $60,630.84 Health Department: $528 Streets & Maintenance: $6,452 Sun Metro: $15,577.52 Police Department: $380,942.12"

I tell you what, them numbers seem padded like a mofo! I bet it doesn't cost that much to have every officer out on any given day any other time, that's bullshit!
No way police need to be paid that much for 48 hours or less, something's crooked.

A tale of 2 invoices: Beto O'Rourke pays El Paso, while Donald Trump's campaign still owes $470,000

Last edited:
Even if all the police were on call and they all make $40 an hour for 48 hours, it's still only 192,000. It appears that price was doubled. (El Paso has around 1k police)

Not all cops make $40/hr.

there was a time RW's weren't cucks and took everything politicians gave them ..

Well, evidently those days are long over. Now you loons get to carry that torch.

Cost of rallies:

Where does padding bills fall in the category of ethics? Also, the government showing favoritism.

/----/ El Paso - El Screwo -El Trumpo - perhaps?
Michael Glassner, chief operating officer with the Trump campaign, told ABC News that El Paso’s bill is roughly 10 times what other municipalities have charged the Trump campaign for his visits and suggested that the bill is artificially inflated. He said that it is being “reviewed.”

Cost of rallies:

Where does padding bills fall in the category of ethics? Also, the government showing favoritism.

It falls right around the same place as pulling accusations out of your ass and waiving them around without a shred of evidence.

Cost of rallies:

It falls right around the same place as pulling accusations out of your ass and waiving them around without a shred of evidence.

Ask yourself this: How long did that rally last from beginning to end? Add in arrivals, security, the whole 9, then tell me you can justify $380K for 1000 police to be working for 48 hours or less. That's their entire police force, which I'm sure not all were on duty. That is a bill-padding if I've ever seen one.

Forum List

Back