Trump stiffs El Paso for $470,000 cost of his rally

Why is the president of the united states holding 550 rally's in support of a personal agenda aimed at only half of the population? why are we supporting with our dollars the rally's? shouldn't he be in the white house learning & working on things for all of us.

Why is the president of the united states holding 550 rally's in support of a personal agenda aimed at only half of the population? why are we supporting with our dollars the rally's? shouldn't he be in the white house learning & working on things for all of us.

Actually .... since only 55% of the electorate bothered to vote in 2016, and since only 46% of that 55% voted for Rump, that means it's aimed at only 25% of the population.

"
The exact number is $470,417.05, broken down by reimbursements owed to six departments:

Department of Aviation: $6,286.57 Fire Department: $60,630.84 Health Department: $528 Streets & Maintenance: $6,452 Sun Metro: $15,577.52 Police Department: $380,942.12"

I tell you what, them numbers seem padded like a mofo! I bet it doesn't cost that much to have every officer out on any given day any other time, that's bullshit!
No way police need to be paid that much for 48 hours or less, something's crooked.

A tale of 2 invoices: Beto O'Rourke pays El Paso, while Donald Trump's campaign still owes $470,000
Trump is a deadbeat
I don't pay fraudulent bills, either.

Trump is a freeloader
Worse than a welfare fraud

Proof?
Hundreds of lawsuits against him

Trump does not pay his bills

This is EXACTLY how Trump did his real estate business; he brought and uses his fraudulent practices to the WH........He's such a piece of orange turd.
hahahhahahahh -I LOVE it
go Trump--2020
MAGA

You "love" fraud huh.

Diga me Tonto --- how's come El Paso provides a YUGE bigly event and gets nothing, while Stormy Daniels does nothing and gets $130,000?
anything Trump does -I LOVE it !!!!!!!!

This moronis is so far up Trump's ass, he can perform a colonoscopy.
no--he is up YOUR ass [ and Pogo's ] because you keep CRYING about him
he's hurting your a$$
hahahahhahaha
I LOVE IT
libcry5.jpg

Forum List

Back