Trump Still Floating Soros Conspiracy

The President is right!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap:
Trump and his cult members don’t care about facts and the truth: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be ‘true.’
View attachment 226031

Thank you, enemy of the state.
An "Enemy of the People" requires a violent response.

And Sayoc and Bowers "responded"
He says he didn't do it. Fake news.

Trumpsters get their talking points from Trump.

Trump gets his talking points from talk radio.

It's all very symmetrical.
We can see what you scum are doing. That's where we get it. You being an enemy of the state always say the same lie. Rush, Fox, Stormfront. lmao!

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if George Soros is funding the caravan of Central American migrants heading toward the U.S., amplifying a baseless conspiracy theory about the prominent Democratic donor days after an attempted attack on him.

Trump made the comments while speaking to reporters outside the White House.

“Do you think somebody is funding the caravan? Do you think somebody is paying for the caravan?” a reporter asked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised. I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump said.

“George Soros? Who’s paying for it?” a reporter interjected.

“I don’t know who. But I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump replied. “A lot of people say yes.”

Trump Still Enabling George Soros Conspiracy Theory After Bomb Threats, Synagogue Shooting | HuffPost

Ya know who those people are Mr. Trump?

Robert Bowers for one. The guy that killed 11 people in a sunagogue

The president is absolutely correct!

Report after report indicates several Soros-funded groups are behind the formation and organization of all the people coming this way from Central America. Those groups provide organizers, along with food and water for members of the invading force.

You can divert all you want. The truth remains the same.
Where is your proof?

We can see what you scum are doing. That's where we get it.
Well, at least you didn't try to deny it.

Cool.
Listen traitor, I have stated many times I don't watch that shit. You scum's time is almost up.
Traitor?

Traitors get hung.

ANyone wonder where the violent rhetoric is coming from?

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if George Soros is funding the caravan of Central American migrants heading toward the U.S., amplifying a baseless conspiracy theory about the prominent Democratic donor days after an attempted attack on him.

“Do you think somebody is funding the caravan? Do you think somebody is paying for the caravan?” a reporter asked.

“I don’t know who. But I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump replied. “A lot of people say yes.”

Trump Still Enabling George Soros Conspiracy Theory After Bomb Threats, Synagogue Shooting | HuffPost

I'm gonna call up Trump @ The White House & ask Donald if he can check to see if SOROS has a birth certificate :9:

Cool.
Listen traitor, I have stated many times I don't watch that shit. You scum's time is almost up.
Traitor?

Traitors get hung.

Shallow, hyperbolic rhetoric is doubtlessly a part of the problem.

Cool.
Traitor?

Traitors get hung.

It's coming from bastards like you and we are simply responding to it. You traitors time is coming to an end soon.

Report after report indicates several Soros-funded groups are behind the formation and organization of all the people coming this way from Central America. Those groups provide organizers, along with food and water for members of the invading force.

Where is your proof?
Enemy of that state liberal scum don't use proof.

Soros has funded Hillary.
Soros has funded Obama.
Soros has funded Antifa
Soros has funded the Women's. March
Soros has funded Ferguson
Soros has funded Baltimore
Soros has funded Charlottesville
....but I'm sure the OP is right...I am sure not one dime of his money is going to any illegal...

:rolleyes:

Yup, 'ol George sure gets around.....
rkOBGIL.png

STILL WINNING

The President is right!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap:
Soros has funded Hillary.
Soros has funded Obama.
Soros has funded Antifa
Soros has funded the Women's. March
Soros has funded Ferguson
Soros has funded Baltimore
Soros has funded Charlottesville
....but I'm sure the OP is right...I am sure not one dime of his money is going to any illegal...

:rolleyes:
View attachment 226029

So, are you denying that Soros funded those libs or events?
Do you have proof?

Where is your proof?
Enemy of that state liberal scum don't use proof.
In other words the truth means nothing to you, just like your leader.

Forum List

Back