Trump Still Plays the Left Masterfully, Triggering Them Into Rabid Distraction From Relevant Topics

He's keeping them off guard while his agenda is being passed

Wait, what agenda items have been passed? Because I think you're seeing successes where none exists unless one of the agenda items is making you feel good about kicking around women...again.

Here is a list of his executive orders.
Here's the full list of President Donald Trump's executive orders
He is fulfilling his campaign promises something that neither party has done in a long time.

So again, signing EO's isn't considered passing anything.

There has been 43 bills passed by House and Senate
Bills and Resolutions -- GovTrack.us
Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us

Wait, what agenda items have been passed? Because I think you're seeing successes where none exists unless one of the agenda items is making you feel good about kicking around women...again.

One of the symptoms of severe butthurt, is amnesia.

A simple "I can't answer" would've sufficed.

But that would have been a lie and I do not lie.

Last edited:
"facelift" tweets= 2 bills passed! I wonder what he did when it was "covfefe" time?

rofl_emoticon.gif

But it would have been a lie and I do not lie.

So an answer shouldve came forthwith.

But it would have been a lie and I do not lie.

So an answer shouldve came forthwith.

You know perfectly well what the answers are. You are just being an asshole. Dismissed.

Trump is a no class bully and his voters like him because he reflects what they are.

I think he just thinks of ways to unhinge the left and sits back and watches the fun of lefties heads exploding. It has been quite interesting to watch the left go bonkers.

Forum List

Back