Trump Still Wants to Keep Syria's "Beautiful Babies" Out of the US

There's only two words for him.
Fucking hypocrite.

These refugees are fleeing precisely the type of violence we are seeing this week in Syria.

Trump Still Wants to Keep Syria's "Beautiful Babies" Out of the US | Mother Jones
Me too. They're SYRIAN. They're not AMERICAN.

They're also children of Muslim terrorist organizations.
Idiot thinks all or even most Syrians are Muslim terrorists.
Your orange clown's faux outrage is appalling.
Plus there's a 1.3 billion of a chance for a refugee to kill an American in the United States.
You've been lied to and programmed to hate. You're such a willing dupe.

Fucking hypocrite.

These refugees are fleeing precisely the type of violence we are seeing this week in Syria.

Trump Still Wants to Keep Syria's "Beautiful Babies" Out of the US | Mother Jones
There you go, if he doesn't want to allow them to come to the US, he has no right to keep them from being gassed.
Did he keep them from being gassed?

Plus your logic is convoluted and stupid,
I was just repeating your point. You are being critical of his efforts to keep them from being gassed because he won't allow them to come to the US. It's actually your logic you are calling convoluted and stupid.

Two recent terror attacks, and the left-wing is still so unbelievably retarded, they sit there and can't grasp why we shouldn't just open the gates and let everyone from there come here.

Fucking hypocrite.

People said the same thing about German refugees during WWII.

dr-seuss-foreign-children.jpeg

Fucking hypocrite.

People said the same thing about German refugees during WWII.

dr-seuss-foreign-children.jpeg

Really? Do you have some kind of evidence to support that claim? At the time American immigration policy was to admit no immigrants of any kind.

Fucking hypocrite.

Idiot thinks all or even most Syrians are Muslim terrorists.
Your orange clown's faux outrage is appalling.
Plus there's a 1.3 billion of a chance for a refugee to kill an American in the United States.
You've been lied to and programmed to hate. You're such a willing dupe.
If even 1% of them are terrorists, that's a sufficient reason for not importing them. Furthermore, even if they aren't terrorists, a large percentage of them support Sharia and other features of their barbaric religion.

Forum List

Back