Trump:"stop Muslim with WMD from coming in"....but to a liberal this is bad???

Gee I don't remember Iraq having a nuke? In fact , they didn't have any WMDS at all! Remember how hard we were looking for one !

But now you think ISIS has one ? And your source is an Internet isis dochebag?? He wouldnt be making shit up now would he???

I think the real danger is that ISIS has found the arc of the covenant and will use it too melt our faces off!!

Gee I don't remember Iraq having a nuke? In fact , they didn't have any WMDS at all! Remember how hard we were looking for one !

But now you think ISIS has one ? And your source is an Internet isis dochebag?? He wouldnt be making shit up now would he???

I think the real danger is that ISIS has found the arc of the covenant and will use it too melt our faces off!!

In ISIS's online magazine Dabiq, in an article entitled, "The Perfect Storm," apparently written and narrated by British captive photojournalist John Cantlie, ISIS says that using "billions of dollars" it has banked, the group could purchase a nuclear device from corrupt Pakistani officials and send it on its way to explode in the U.S., the Daily Mail reports.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com ISIS Vows to Smuggle Nuke Over Mexican Border
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

In ISIS's online magazine Dabiq, in an article entitled, "The Perfect Storm," apparently written and narrated by British captive photojournalist John Cantlie, ISIS says that using "billions of dollars" it has banked, the group could purchase a nuclear device from corrupt Pakistani officials and send it on its way to explode in the U.S., the Daily Mail reports.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com ISIS Vows to Smuggle Nuke Over Mexican Border
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

wjeUkDt.jpg

Is there a liberal who can say why??
No there is not. It sounds good. Don't let any Muslim in with WMDs. But if any Christian, Bhuddist, Sikh, Jew or Hindu wants to bring in WMDs, we'll let them in.

those groups are not threatening to bring them in so we are not worrying about them.
ahh, the big scary WMD boogey man. Did you not learn anything from George W. Bush and his slamdunk WMDs.
what did the stupid stupid liberal learn: that because Bush was wrong we can stop worrying and that another 9/11 10000 times worse is impossible even when ISIS is threatening to do it.
ISIS is no concern of mine. They were created by the actions of the US and are simply another form of Al Qaeda, Taliban, TNSM or one of the thousands of other terrorists groups the US created. You reap what you sow.

wow a brave liberal is not worried about people who would slowly cut his head off while he was alive if given half the chance. Such people would not develop WMD's! so why worry!!! Their aim is peace not killing millions of us!!

See why we say the liberal will always be 100% stupid!.

Will it be a chemical slaughter that convinces liberals that Obama's groveling has not made the world love America?

Or will it be a dirty nuke that opens their eyes?

My guess is that neither will suffice but both, provided they happen in the same news-cycle,l might at least get their attention until George Soros assigns them a new shiny object to hate on.

Is there a liberal who can say why??
No there is not. It sounds good. Don't let any Muslim in with WMDs. But if any Christian, Bhuddist, Sikh, Jew or Hindu wants to bring in WMDs, we'll let them in.

those groups are not threatening to bring them in so we are not worrying about them.
ahh, the big scary WMD boogey man. Did you not learn anything from George W. Bush and his slamdunk WMDs.
what did the stupid stupid liberal learn: that because Bush was wrong we can stop worrying and that another 9/11 10000 times worse is impossible even when ISIS is threatening to do it.
ISIS is no concern of mine. They were created by the actions of the US and are simply another form of Al Qaeda, Taliban, TNSM or one of the thousands of other terrorists groups the US created. You reap what you sow.
Gen. Odierno: ISIS Wouldn't Be Threat if Troops Had Stayed ...
www.newsmax.com/...iraq-isis-troops/2015/07/.../65838...
Newsmax Media
Jul 22, 2015 - Odierno: ISIS Wouldn't Be Threat If Troops Had Stayed in Iraq ... implode at the hands of ISIS after the gains that were made during the Iraq War. .... To little to late, I knew Obama was wrong when he pulled the troops out of Iran and I'm ... FWIW we are actually hamstringing the Iraqi efforts today because we ...

ISIS is no concern of mine.You reap what you sow.

so the scummy liberal thinks we are guilty and should line up to have our heads cut off??

now we see why the liberals don't want to defend America. Its the same hatred of freedom that led them to spy for Stalin and Hitler and give Stalin the bomb!!

Would ISIS be of concern if they were about to cut your head off while you were alive??? JUst asking the stupid stupid stupid liberal.

wow a brave liberal is not worried about people who would slowly cut his head off while he was alive if given half the chance. Such people would not develop WMD's! so why worry!!! Their aim is peace not killing millions of us!!

They are on the other side of the planet. They don't even have jets . You are worried about them getting a nuke ?

And if they did have some WMD, they wouldnt waste it on the US . We are like #7 on their enemies list .

Polar bears would kill you if they had the chance. I don't lose sleep worrying about polar bear attacks .

Newsmax Media
Jul 22, 2015 - Odierno: ISIS Wouldn't Be Threat If Troops Had Stayed in Iraq ... implode at the hands of ISIS after the gains that were made during the Iraq War. .... To little to late, I knew Obama was wrong when he pulled the troops out of Iran and I'm ... FWIW we are actually hamstringing the Iraqi efforts today because we ...

They would've been a daily threat to our troops! Why do you want our troops to die !?

Polar bears would kill you if they had the chance. I don't lose sleep worrying about polar bear attacks .

exactly!! We have more to fear from polar bears than ISIS!!

See why we are positive that a liberal will be 100% stupid. Is any other conclusion possible? A liberal is actually proud to be stupid!!

Will it be a chemical slaughter that convinces liberals that Obama's groveling has not made the world love America?

Or will it be a dirty nuke that opens their eyes?

My guess is that neither will suffice but both, provided they happen in the same news-cycle,l might at least get their attention until George Soros assigns them a new shiny object to hate on.
Heard all this fear induced BS during Bush's tenur. Go claim the sky is falling to other gullible morons.

Newsmax Media

They would've been a daily threat to our troops! Why do you want our troops to die !?

Yes, we understand that 14 dead American's in California means nothing to a piece of shit, such as yourself!....If we had stayed, these people would still be alive shithead!

Newsmax Media
Biggest piece of BS out there. Troops were always getting killed by terrorists groups and insurgents. The numbers went down when the troops started leaving.

Last edited:
ISIS is no concern of mine.You reap what you sow.

so the scummy liberal thinks we are guilty and should line up to have our heads cut off??

now we see why the liberals don't want to defend America. Its the same hatred of freedom that led them to spy for Stalin and Hitler and give Stalin the bomb!!

Would ISIS be of concern if they were about to cut your head off while you were alive??? JUst asking the stupid stupid stupid liberal.
From ISIS to Stalin. What a connection!

Heard all this fear induced BS during Bush's tenur. Go claim the sky is falling to other gullible morons.

dear stupid stupid stupid liberal, you didn't hear it before Pearl Harbor and 9/11 either. Now do you understand how stupid you are?

Newsmax Media
Biggest piece of BS out there. Troops were always getting killed by terrorists groups and insurgents. The numbers went down when the troops started leavung.

Brilliant, less men, less targets, MORE PROPAGANDA for ISIS that THEY WON... Are you really this stupid, or just trying to impress the subversives in here?

Newsmax Media

Yes, we understand that 14 dead American's in California means nothing to a piece of shit, such as yourself!....If we had stayed, these people would still be alive shithead!

Like you give a shit about those 14 killed in Cali . We have mass shootings every month . If you gave a shit you'd be pro gun control .

Bunch of fakers . You constantly look the other way on mass shootings unless the perp is a Muslim kook. Only then is their outrage .

From ISIS to Stalin. What a connection!

exactly, america hating liberals were weak on both! Had lots of love for Stalin and just heard a liberal here say he has no fear of ISIS!! See why we say stupid and dangerous?

Forum List

Back