🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Stopped the Chinese Invasion!

They said the moment he put the "restriction" in place 40K people came from China to ports all over the US. Many of them from Wuhan.

Who's "they"?
Faux as well as a host of others. Google it.

Those individuals were exempt from the restrictions because they were either American citizens, U.S. passport or green cardholders. Non-citizen relatives were also permitted to enter the U.S., an exemption made by the president to prevent the separation of families.
Whats your point? That doesnt change the facts one bit.
it clarifies them,,,you make it sound like it was foreigners coming in,,,
I didnt say anything about foreigners. I said "people". Cant you read?

Now who tested those people to see if they were carrying the virus?
I didnt say you said it,,,I said you made it sound like,,,
How could I make it sound like anything other than what I wrote? I wasnt talking. Cant you read?

They said the moment he put the "restriction" in place 40K people came from China to ports all over the US. Many of them from Wuhan.

Who's "they"?

Those individuals were exempt from the restrictions because they were either American citizens, U.S. passport or green cardholders. Non-citizen relatives were also permitted to enter the U.S., an exemption made by the president to prevent the separation of families.

How could I make it sound like anything other than what I wrote? I wasnt talking. Cant you read?
nice deflection,,,

why dont you answer the other question???

Who's "they"?

nice deflection,,,

What other question? Why dont you answer mine? How could I make it sound like anything other than what I wrote?

Who's "they"?

And what assurances did anyone have that any of those people who you named had not been exposed to the coronavirus? I'm going to guess: none.
I didnt name anyone,,,but what proof do you have that wasnt considered and handled accordingly???
Oh, please. The whole problem is that we don't know who came into the country with the virus. You want ME to solve this issue on this message board? Fuck you.

Who's "they"?

nice deflection,,,

What other question? Why dont you answer mine? How could I make it sound like anything other than what I wrote?
from my POV you left out a lot of details that clarified the context,,,

your intent was to claim trump as irresponsible,,,

Amen! The thread title really sucks!
Um, the thread title is ironic...

Yes, it is "ironic" - just not factual. Some people, including guests, may not bother to read past your thread title. Thread titles are important.
Irony doesn't have to be factual. In fact, it's often a distortion of fact.
Really? You're going to debate me about irony? Fuck off.

Who's "they"?

And what assurances did anyone have that any of those people who you named had not been exposed to the coronavirus? I'm going to guess: none.
I didnt name anyone,,,but what proof do you have that wasnt considered and handled accordingly???
Oh, please. The whole problem is that we don't know who came into the country with the virus. You want ME to solve this issue on this message board? Fuck you.
He didnt know how to answer that one so he kicked it back to you hoping it would explode.

Who's "they"?

maybe you dont know,,,but who are you but some TDS moron ranting on a message board,,,

Who's "they"?

nice deflection,,,

from my POV you left out a lot of details that clarified the context,,,

your intent was to claim trump as irresponsible,,,
Your POV doesnt jibe with reality but yes Drumpf was irresponsible. He knew about the virus in Dec. His own intelligence agency told him about it but he decided he would believe the people that he claimed was fucking us over like no ones business in trade. Drumpf is a major league fuckup.

One of the first less than stellar ideas of his during the evolving epidemic, turned pandemic. Rates right up with bringing the cruise ship people all back on the same airplane with no protection, sick and healthy in a closed cylinder for 11 hours. Follow that up with having them met by unbriefed, unprotected health teams, free to move about San Diego and you got a donald trump serenade to Covid-19 American style.

One of the first less than stellar ideas of his during the evolving epidemic, turned pandemic. Rates right up with bringing the cruise ship people all back on the same airplane with no protection, sick and healthy in a closed cylinder for 11 hours. Follow that up with having them met by unbriefed, unprotected health teams, free to move about San Diego and you got a donald trump serenade to Covid-19 American style.
what no link???

what no link???
Use google if you didnt know. Its common knowledge.

what no link???
Common knowledge by now. No links necessary.

what no link???
Use google if you didnt know. Its common knowledge.
so trump forced them to do that???
yeah right,,,

what no link???
Pretty soon his fuckups regarding the virus is only going to be eclipsed by the number of lies, half truths, exaggerations and misinformation he puts out.

Who's "they"?

Democrats would be happy to stop Americans from coming home. It would be a big help with the plan of population replacement.

Forum List

Back