🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops ICE raids

I can see it clearly. Someone comes into his office and says we should do this or maybe he say's we should do this to someone. The two are in agreement and it now a policy

Eventually others will be told this and I can imagine that he never told ICE that they would be doing this or talk with others about legal or political ramifications.

Once they find out through a tweet or media starts asking for information then phase 2 starts

Trump talking to others about it.
You could be right. Maybe Trump just thinks this will give him some leverage in Making A Deal with those Democratic mayors who won't give ICE the time of day. Actually, that is not what a "sanctuary city" does, but the Trump admirers don't know that and no matter how many times you tell them, they refuse to listen, so.....

If there are illegals out there with signed deportation orders, I should think it would be pretty easy (once they're found) to put them on a bus for home. No? Enforcing the law as a "threat?" That sounds weird.
It is how it really works....for this issue. All the vain bluster of millions going to be deported..and then, reality sets in, and the 2,000, yes, 2,000, planned deportations stall out because they have been informed by the evil media..never-mind that Trump screamed his intentions to the skies.

I would LOVE to see millions deported--even more, I'd love to see thousands of US employers in prison for providing the incentive that brings illegal immigrants here.
Neither is going to happen...just a lot of symbolic piffle.

Here in America everyone has a right to due process.

A person has to have their day in court first.

Where are they going to house all those people who are waiting for their day in court?

I guess you have no problem with violating a US citizen's right to liberty. The government can't deport a US citizen to another nation. The US citizen children of those people can't be deported anywhere. They are already in their native nation and are US citizens by birth. They can't be deported to a nation they aren't citizens in. So if we take their parents from those US citizens who are not legal adults those children have to be put in foster care.

You don't have much critical thinking skills do you?
These people have been demonized by the right to the point where Trumpbots already approve of concentration camps in America. They would not care if Trump was feeding their bodies to the ovens.
You are a liar.
Am I? You people are yet to show the slightest disapproval of how horribly Trump is handling this mess, is there a line you would not follow him across? I do not think so.
More lies. Many have expressed unhappiness with some things he does. But no matter what he does you liars will be against it. We don't want these illegals here, and the filthy libs want to keep them flooding in. How about taking care of Americans?
How about taking care of Americans? Can't get you guys to do anything in that direction. Just a big "fuck-em" to anyone who is not rich.
Classic deflection. Predictable as stink.

257949-f9b66d80b0da990b45ab734ec4194d6c.jpg

Why can we not deport those who are here illegally?

There are way too many of them, we don't have the facilities to house all of them and millions of them have children who are US citizens who would be left without parents and we don't have enough foster homes to place all those children.

1. We don't have to house them, if we deport them.

2. Send the kids too.

Where are they going to house all those people who are waiting for their day in court?

I guess you have no problem with violating a US citizen's right to liberty. The government can't deport a US citizen to another nation. The US citizen children of those people can't be deported anywhere. They are already in their native nation and are US citizens by birth. They can't be deported to a nation they aren't citizens in. So if we take their parents from those US citizens who are not legal adults those children have to be put in foster care.

My understanding is that they have over a MILLION, illegals here, who have already had their precious due process.

Start with them.

The kids are the parents responsibility. If they can find a legal American to watch them before they are deported, they might want to do that.

They have two weeks.

Again, you don't have the skills to think this through or debate it.

Saying those kids are the parents responsibility then removing the parents without properly taking care of the US citizen children is illegal here in America,.

If the government takes your kids from you, the government is responsible to find safe housing for those children.

Just saying those kids are the parents responsibility is a very simplistic, immature and illegal attitude.

But then I expect such attitude from a far right radical extremist.

Finally, who do you think you are? You aren't in any position to make any decisions on any of this. Saying they have 2 weeks is very arrogant of you especially since you have absolutely no authority in any of this.

You might want to think you're so powerful but persecuting innocent US citizens and children is the actions of a very weak and sick person.

I'm done with you. You're just too down right stupid to debate this. You can reply but I won't read or reply to it.

I'm not the one saying we have to take these people's kids from them. That is you.

I'm think we should send them all home together.

There are way too many of them, we don't have the facilities to house all of them and millions of them have children who are US citizens who would be left without parents and we don't have enough foster homes to place all those children.

2. Send the kids too.

These people have been demonized by the right to the point where Trumpbots already approve of concentration camps in America. They would not care if Trump was feeding their bodies to the ovens.
You are a liar.
Am I? You people are yet to show the slightest disapproval of how horribly Trump is handling this mess, is there a line you would not follow him across? I do not think so.

I have bitched repeatedly about his slow movement on this, his primary campaign promise.

DEPORT THEM ALL. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. NOW.

Is anyone surprised?

Trump now says he will DELAY deportation raids for two weeks | Daily Mail Online

All one can do is laugh at this point.

Maybe they are bird-dogging them. Trump has a plan. I am not worried.

The whole announcement and withdrawal was planned in advance I'm sure.

The President has ideas of where he wants to go, and the announcement provoked the lib reaction that Mr. Trump was looking for and expected.

You are a liar.
More lies. Many have expressed unhappiness with some things he does. But no matter what he does you liars will be against it. We don't want these illegals here, and the filthy libs want to keep them flooding in. How about taking care of Americans?
How about taking care of Americans? Can't get you guys to do anything in that direction. Just a big "fuck-em" to anyone who is not rich.
You brought up helping Americans, something republicans have no intention of ever doing. It's all part of the same tendency of the right to treat the vulnerable like garbage.

You are a liar.
You brought up helping Americans, something republicans have no intention of ever doing. It's all part of the same tendency of the right to treat the vulnerable like garbage.
Do you ever stop lying?

2. Send the kids too.

My understanding is that they have over a MILLION, illegals here, who have already had their precious due process.

Start with them.

The kids are the parents responsibility. If they can find a legal American to watch them before they are deported, they might want to do that.

They have two weeks.

Again, you don't have the skills to think this through or debate it.

Saying those kids are the parents responsibility then removing the parents without properly taking care of the US citizen children is illegal here in America,.

If the government takes your kids from you, the government is responsible to find safe housing for those children.

Just saying those kids are the parents responsibility is a very simplistic, immature and illegal attitude.

But then I expect such attitude from a far right radical extremist.

Finally, who do you think you are? You aren't in any position to make any decisions on any of this. Saying they have 2 weeks is very arrogant of you especially since you have absolutely no authority in any of this.

You might want to think you're so powerful but persecuting innocent US citizens and children is the actions of a very weak and sick person.

I'm done with you. You're just too down right stupid to debate this. You can reply but I won't read or reply to it.

I'm not the one saying we have to take these people's kids from them. That is you.

I'm think we should send them all home together.
Some Americans still support the Constitution even in the anti-Constitution Trump era. Children born in America are American citizens and America is obligated to protect their Constitutional rights.

even more, I'd love to see thousands of US employers in prison for providing the incentive that brings illegal immigrants here
Tards are always looking for excuses to jail AMERICANS
Not really sure what your latest made-up word of the week, 'tard', means. No doubt something from your Junior High School repertoire.

I'm in favor of jailing anyone who breaks the law and is convicted..regardless of citizenship or the lack thereof. Aren't you?

I note with amusement you you snipped my post to take out where i said that i would be in favor of deporting millions....not germane to your narrative, eh?

The Democrats, who love to pretend they are intellectually superior to all Republicans but especially this president, are once again walking right into the most obvious political trap. Nothing funnier than some dunce walking around pretending he’s smart while he shows the world how stupid he is. The Democrats go to sleep thinking that’s what Trump does while in fact...

Not really sure what you latest made-up word of the week, 'tard', means. No doubt something from your Junior High School repertoire
You probably shouldn't be on a political forum if you're this clueless.
Anyway, I wonder (actually I don't), if EvilEye supports prison for all the Democrat politicians who provide incentives and sanctuary and benefits to our illegal invaders.

If he does (and he does), then HE should be jailed.

The Democrats, who love to pretend they are intellectually superior to all Republicans but especially this president, are once again walking right into the most obvious political trap. Nothing funnier than some dunce walking around pretending he’s smart while he shows the world how stupid he is. The Democrats go to sleep thinking that’s what Trump does while in fact...
As judged by my reading of this forum, no party holds the intellectual high ground in this, or any other issue. Party politics and factionalism are a substitute for critical thinking--attention to nuance is the enemy of manipulation..and party politics are all about manipulation.

Last edited:
Trump could blow Barney Frank on the floor of Congress and they'd spin for him.
Barney has always been a 'receiver' not a 'pitcher'.
Some DEM candidate ought ask Pete Buttplug if he spits or swallows.
President Trump is playing Nancy and Chuckles the clown for the dunces they are.
When two weeks have passed and Nancy and Chuckles the clown have refused to help solve the immigration crisis he'll be able to tell the potential voters: "See. I tried and the DEMs refused to even discuss the crisis.
Now I'm doing exactly what the law requires. These people ICE are kicking out of the country have been in front of a judge and they have been deemed to be in America illegally".
I'm amused that you did everything except rebut the insinuation that Trump can, literally, do no wrong..in the eyes of his most rabid supporters.

BTW..my two cents...there is no real 'crisis' in immigration. Just as there is no gun control 'crisis' and no abortion 'crisis'.

All manufactured bs designed to manipulate voters.
The people on the border say otherwise.
And the victims of negro on negro gun violence in Chicagoland and other DEM controlled cities say otherwise.

Do you ever stop lying?
I never stop observing you people in far more critical terms than you would ever use. Meanness is now the defining characteristic of an American conservative. You Trumpbots insisted on it now live with it. You are a party of assholes who vote for assholes.

Not really sure what you latest made-up word of the week, 'tard', means. No doubt something from your Junior High School repertoire
You probably shouldn't be on a political forum if you're this clueless.
Anyway, I wonder (actually I don't), if EvilEye supports prison for all the Democrat politicians who provide incentives and sanctuary and benefits to our illegal invaders.

If he does (and he does), then HE should be jailed.
I expect sarcasm eludes you..mindless one.

I support prison for anyone who is accused of breaking the law..and is convicted. How can that not be plain enough for you?

As for incentives and benefits..illegal employment constitutes both--and I've already addressed my stance on that. Employ an illegal...go to jail.

It's all about the law...don't like it? Change it. Until it is changed..obey it.
BTW..I suspect you muddled your syntax..as it appears you are saying that if i support prison for Dem leaders that support incentives etc...I should go to prison?

Amusing...anyway---I favor rule of law....it really is quite simple...for most.

Last edited:
President Trump is playing Nancy and Chuckles the clown for the dunces they are.
When two weeks have passed and Nancy and Chuckles the clown have refused to help solve the immigration crisis he'll be able to tell the potential voters: "See. I tried and the DEMs refused to even discuss the crisis.
Now I'm doing exactly what the law requires. These people ICE are kicking out of the country have been in front of a judge and they have been deemed to be in America illegally".
I'm amused that you did everything except rebut the insinuation that Trump can, literally, do no wrong..in the eyes of his most rabid supporters.

BTW..my two cents...there is no real 'crisis' in immigration. Just as there is no gun control 'crisis' and no abortion 'crisis'.

And the victims of negro on negro gun violence in Chicagoland and other DEM controlled cities say otherwise.
I'm still looking for that elusive Republican controlled city..I bet it's so much better. ROTF!

Do you think that victims of white on white gun violence might have an opinion as well?

I'm still looking for that elusive Republican controlled city..I bet it's so much better. ROTF!
Pull your head out and it's right there.

Forum List

Back