Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

I think with the scrutiny that is and will continue to be given to this case, it would need to be airtight.

The tell will be how much sway Trump’s legal filings have over how this proceeds.

Yet again, a standard you didn't give a shit about when it was Hillary taking secret and top secret documents.

Here are a couple differences

- Trump took documents he had the authority to declassify. Democrats keep saying he didn't but have offered dick to back that up. You've offered zero what your argument his taking them didn't involve declassifying them

- Trump took his own documents, Hillary didn't produce any of the ones she took illegally (and you don't care)

Yet again, a standard you didn't give a shit about when it was Hillary taking secret and top secret documents.

Here are a couple differences

- Trump took documents he had the authority to declassify. Democrats keep saying he didn't but have offered dick to back that up. You've offered zero what your argument his taking them didn't involve declassifying them

- Trump took his own documents, Hillary didn't produce any of the ones she took illegally (and you don't care)
Standard?
She was investigated, dope. There was no criminal liability found.

That's what I said. Hillary taking secret and top secret documents was fine with the Deep State, the Democrat party and you. Try to keep up ...
Or maybe you’re information is just wrong rather than a conspiracy. :uhoh3:

Or maybe you’re information is just wrong rather than a conspiracy. :uhoh3:

So now you don't remember Hillary and her taking classified documents. You sir, are a liar, of course you do. You just want to try to squirm out of it because it is so completely hypocritical of you

So now you don't remember Hillary and her taking classified documents. You sir, are a liar, of course you do. You just want to try to squirm out of it because it is so completely hypocritical of you
That’s not what I said, dope.
You’re not very good at this. But that’s the point though, isn’t it?

I'd ask what my "information" being wrong meant then, but give me a sec to be less dizzy from all your spin first, thanks
There is no spin. It’s just your brain trying to reconcile all of the inconsistencies you post.

Yes and he holds responsibility for this. Unfortunately his personality is so toxic, I suspect, that he had few people around him before he was president that he could trust and assign positions in his administration. So he allowed the swamp to take those positions, which greatly harmed his promises to drain the swamp.
He had tons of issues with leaks......I'd bet moles hired for one specific purpose.

I think with the scrutiny that is and will continue to be given to this case, it would need to be airtight.

The tell will be how much sway Trump’s legal filings have over how this proceeds.
They will certainly try to make it appear airtight, to dupe the dummies. It seems logical to me the hatred for Trump is so enormous by the establishment, they’re likely to do anything including illegal acts to prevent him from getting re-elected.

You might investigate some of the illegal acts we already know the FBI has committed.

So he surrounded himself with incompetents. OK.

Is that what he ran on?
Not necessarily. Don't forget how the repo's, first despised Him because he upset their globalist apple cart. No chance they suggested people for certain positions in His cabinet 'to keep an eye on Him'?

Not necessarily. Don't forget how the repo's, first despised Him because he upset their globalist apple cart. No chance they suggested people for certain positions in His cabinet 'to keep an eye on Him'?

Trump only hires the best. He said so himself.

Forum List

Back