🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

That's not even what the case, which you didn't bother to read, was about.

{“[W]hen an agency has officially acknowledged otherwise 4 exempt information through prior disclosure, the agency has waived its right to claim an exemption with respect to that information.”16 5 More than a decade ago, in Wilson v. CIA, 6 17 we applied a precise and 7 strict test for claims of official disclosure. Classified information that 8 a party seeks to obtain or publish is deemed to have been officially 9 disclosed “only if it (1) ‘[is] as specific as the information previously 10 released,’ (2) ‘match[es] the information previously disclosed,’ and (3) was ‘made public through an official and documented disclosure.’”18}

It wasn't about ex-presidents taken things that do not belong to them but they did address the issue of declassification.

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
It’s all transactional. They’re great as long as they say what he wants to hear and, if they change, they’re nobodies he’s never heard of.

It wasn't about ex-presidents taken things that do not belong to them but they did address the issue of declassification.

IT was about a FOIA request that the administration rejected because they claimed that the documents were exempt.

Notice how the Voice of the Reich and the Amazon.Com Post joined together in the complaint? The DNC media argued that since the president had spoken of the documents publicly, this ended the FOIA exemption in a defacto manner.

IN FACT this supports and upholds the established SCOTUS precedent that the word of the CiC classifies and declassifies documents. In this case, since Trump mentioned them, they could not be exempt as he verified their existence and thus removed their classified nature.

Not only does the case not support your claim, it refutes it.

Not with that warrant! They were allowed to take items simply because they were from the Trump Presidency or were even in the same location as things from the Trump Presidency. Did you read the warrant?
Only if those items were part of some illegal activity. Did you read it?

The President by the Constitution IS the Executive Branch, Pknopp! He doesn't answer to anyone else on classification. You can call that whatever you want but that doesn't change what's in the Constitution. This raid was based on a ruling made by a Magistrate that obviously doesn't understand the Constitution at the request of an Attorney General that ALSO doesn't understand the Constitution! I don't know who is the bigger idiot...that Magistrate or Merrick Garland!

And it's not what I say...it's what the Constitution says!
You do understand that Trump is no longer President right?

If so then your post was gibberish

"OMG you sniveling little shit 'chillicothe'. Wipe your tears and get back on your girlfriend's dick."
"Dude, you're an extinct sloth - everyone here is smarter than you."
--------------------------------------------------------

This may not be the right thread for this, but some may say that the the issue of stable geniuses arises once again;
the issue of TDS....Trump's Duped & Snookered arises once again.

Still, there is no reason that our adult discourse here should sink to non-stop ad hominems.
It is unbecoming of the chatroom; and of the chatroom's vibe of intellectualism and sincere exchange of ideas.

Look, I'm sure that there are some here who may believe the posters above.....'two iron' & 'uncensored'....could, in the regrettable circumstances.....well, they could be extremists, kooks, bigots, anti-semites, racist whitey righties, Q-Anonnutter-incels, or crassly vulgar.

But, let's get one think perfectly clear.....so that there can be no mistake now or in the future......my avatar is not one of those who think those things about posters '2-iron' and/or 'uncensored', at this time.

Sure, we can understand how some could think that. But not me or my avatar would.

Are we clear?
Crystal clear?

This may not be the right thread for this, but some may say that the the issue of stable geniuses arises once again;
Remind me again..... who the fuck are you?

Put me on IGNORE you dumber-than-fuck rodent. Problem #1428 for the day SOLVED. Now, if you can just find that monkeypox cream....

I like your glasses. They make you look like a bottom. Mission accomplished.

liberal fuck.jpg

And he was wrong and hence his brag was total b.s. This is what happens to braggarts.

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.

Proverbs 12:22
So when He takes advice on this or that person being the best, in an environment He didn't spend His entire career in, He's on the hook. :auiqs.jpg:

TDS is strong in this one.

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
How often do you have to go to the Emergency Room to get the Obama Bobble Head Dildo removed from your ass?

Is this post a joke being in politics? Looks like Flame Bait for the Flame Zone.

Notably, as he reminded us repeatedly, he wasn't a politician.
A mere politician who hadn't hired many....if any....employees in a career.

He was a very successful 'business man'...who claimed he had a beautiful corporation, ran 500 businesses, hired and employed thousands, and knew how to pick only the best.

Yet he has more of his staffers, advisors, consultants, employees, indicted than any other president.

I wonder how bad it would have been if he hadn't been so experienced?
Lying to the feds isn't His problem.

So when He takes advice on this or that person being the best, in an environment He didn't spend His entire career in, He's on the hook. :auiqs.jpg:

TDS is strong in this one.

He said he only picks the best. He didn't say he only takes the advice of others and sometimes they are wrong.

Still, there is no reason that our adult discourse here should sink to non-stop ad hominems.
It is unbecoming of the chatroom; and of the chatroom's vibe of intellectualism and sincere exchange of ideas.

Look, I'm sure that there are some here who may believe the posters above.....'two iron' & 'uncensored'....could, in the regrettable circumstances.....well, they could be extremists, kooks, bigots, anti-semites, racist whitey righties, Q-Anonnutter-incels, or crassly vulgar.

But, let's get one think perfectly clear.....so that there can be no mistake now or in the future......my avatar is not one of those who think those things about posters '2-iron' and/or 'uncensored', at this time.

Sure, we can understand how some could think that. But not me or my avatar would.

Are we clear?
Crystal clear?

Have you EVER posted anything that was meaningful, on topic, and relevant?

I'm thinking "no"

Are we clear?
Crystal clear?
Everyone here agrees that it is crystal clear that you are an Unstable Moron.

Forum List

Back