Trump Sued Bill Maher For Saying He Looked Like The Offspring Of An Orangutan

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Bill Maher doubted that Donald Trump can present a valid birth certificate to prove that he's not the product of his mother having sex with an orangutan.

This resulted in Trump filing a $5 million lawsuit against Maher but which was later withdrawn. Personally....I think Maher was right:

His Padre:
orangutan_hair.jpg

His Madre.........

3283200337_4baaedea2b_z.jpg

donald-trump-is-still-soaring-in-iowa--but-there-are-now-some-clear-warning-signs.jpg

Last edited:
Trump knew he would lose that lawsuit. It is beyond obvious that he has some degree of orangutan DNA.

good, I wished Governor Palin had sued him out of existence when he called her a cxxt. but we know you on the left doesn't see anything wrong with calling women that name. You hate women unless they declare to your religion, the progressive/dem/commie party

Bill Maher doubted that Donald Trump can present a valid birth certificate to prove that he's not the product of his mother having sex with an orangutan.

This resulted in Trump filing a $5 million lawsuit against Maher but which was later withdrawn. Personally....I think Maher was right:

donald-trump-is-still-soaring-in-iowa--but-there-are-now-some-clear-warning-signs.jpg
Mrs. Obama has monkey in in her blood. You really can see the resemblance.

good, I wished Governor Palin had sued him out of existence when he called her a cxxt. but we know you on the left doesn't see anything wrong with calling women that name. You hate women unless they declare to your religion, the progressive/dem/commie party

It is highly out of line to call Sarah Palin the c-word, if only for the inaccuracy.

The c--- has several legitimate and worthwhile uses; Sarah Palin on the other hand, is utterly useless.

No comparison.

Sorta reminds you of home.......doesn't it.

Sorta reminds you of home.......doesn't it.
I would go back on what I said. With her manly figure, I would say an ape. Does that better describe your home?

this is your typical leftist politics. nothing but mocking, smears and lies all for their PARTY/religion to win POWER over us. They don't care who they have to step on to do it. get out of this party it's not the Democrat party of old, they had some honor and did actually care some for the people in the country: now look at them.

Cute monkey's?

Forum List

Back