Trump sues CNN for $475 million for calling him insurrectionist, racist, Russian-lackey, & compared him to Hitler, to "defeat him politically"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald Trump is going after CNN in court -- alleging the network defamed him out of fear that he'll run for president again ... and he's asking for a boatload of cash over it.

FeLDDoMXkAAA72W

Donald Trump is going after CNN in court -- alleging the network defamed him out of fear that he'll run for president again ... and he's asking for a boatload of cash over it.

FeLDDoMXkAAA72W

😂🤣😂🤣

FeLDDoMXkAAA72W
/——-/ Good for him.

Wow...............so now even Trump is saying that he lost the election.

From the OP's link.........................

Trump claims in his lawsuit, filed in US District Court in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., that the network had used its influence as a leading news organization to defeat him politically.

Trump has now said that he was defeated because of CNN's influence as a leading news organization. Sorry Trumpers, but even The Donald is saying he lost.

FeLDDoMXkAAA72W
Who the sam hell is advising this moron? I mean first off, for a public person the bar is pretty damn high for defamation. But second, and most importantly, the number one defense against defamation is you can't be sued for telling the truth. Dumbass Trump has how opened the door for public litigation into claims he is a racist, an insurrectionist, Russian lackey that loved Hitler. What a damn fool.

Who the sam hell is advising this moron? I mean first off, for a public person the bar is pretty damn high for defamation. But second, and most importantly, the number one defense against defamation is you can't be sued for telling the truth. Dumbass Trump has how opened the door for public litigation into claims he is a racist, an insurrectionist, Russian lackey that loved Hitler. What a damn fool.
He has opened no door
CNN did however

Donald Trump is going after CNN in court --
Hasn't this been tossed out already, or am I confusing it with other Trump lawsuits?

You know. The one against the NY Times, the one against Hillary Clinton, the previous one against CNN ... am I leaving any out?

Like the others, it will be dismissed, with prejudice, and Trump will have to pay legal costs.

Hasn't this been tossed out already, or am I confusing it with other Trump lawsuits?

You know. The one against the NY Times, the one against Hillary Clinton, the previous one against CNN ... am I leaving any out?

Like the others, it will be dismissed, with prejudice, and Trump will have to pay legal costs.
it's a new lawsuit, just announced!

FeLDDoMXkAAA72W
How'd that lawsuit against Hillary turn out for him?

He'll stiff his lawyers and put out the call to his minions to send him money.

FeLDDoMXkAAA72W
Lol, pretty hilarious 😂

Forum List

Back