Trump Sues DOJ

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Trump will sue the DOJ for $100M for the illegal raid at Mar-a-Lago. He is claiming political persecution and he has a valid point. The documents case was thrown out by the judge hearing that case.

Trump will sue the DOJ for $100M for the illegal raid at Mar-a-Lago. He is claiming political persecution and he has a valid point.

100 million, that is kind of light, isn't it? I mean Fox was forced to pay out 7X that much just because they believed that election machines may have been rigged. Shouldn't Trump be suing for billions?

But then again, no matter the amount, it doesn't come out of the pockets of anyone at the DOJ, the taxpayer pays it all.

It was an illegal raid, Jack Smith who ordered the raid wasn't even confirmed by the Senate as required by the Constitution.

Trump's constitutional rights were violated.

Further, the alleged fact that FBI agents were gratifying themselves with the First Lady's underwear gives her the right to sue as well.

IMHO, Jack Smith needs sent to the penitentiary and have his butt cheeks taken. Convict Steve Bannon is looking for a new punk.

100 million, that is kind of light, isn't it? I mean Fox was forced to pay out 7X that much just because they believed that election machines may have been rigged. Shouldn't Trump be suing for billions?

But then again, no matter the amount, it doesn't come out of the pockets of anyone at the DOJ, the taxpayer pays it all.
The billon $ case will be for the SS/FBI trying to assassinate him.

The criminal case will be sent back after successful appeal. If Trump loses he will be confined for the rest of his limited remaining life. Thats the only reason he is running.

The criminal case will be sent back after successful appeal. If Trump loses he will be confined for the rest of his limited remaining life. Thats the only reason he is running.

Sleepy Joe would have never filed any charges against Trump, if he hadn't decided to run. After all, the case didn't get started until the campaign did.

I think his intent is not for the money which of course will be paid by the taxpayer's just as he said. But if he wins, it makes an important point

Forum List

Back