Trump Suggests He Could Skip ABC News Debate Against Harris: ‘Stay Tuned!’

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I have to admit, I didn't necessarily have this one on my Bingo card.

But as the Lefties no doubt reflexively proclaim Trump's alleged cowardice from the rooftops, anyone with half a brain can read between the lines about something far more prophetic.

But first, let's all acknowledge that the Jamaican ancestral slave owner already backed out of the FOX debate.

Goose, meet gander:

In a Truth Social post on Sunday night, Trump said to “Stay tuned” after he laid out the reasons why he may skip the debate, which included Harris turning down debating on other news networks and significant criticism of ABC News’s anchors.

“I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?” he said.

“Why did Harris turn down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!” he added.

Now, I ask those of you who have managed to retain (or be gifted with) the power of critical thought:

Does the LOSING candidate back out of a debate?

A LOSING candidate who could literally go to JAIL if fortune does not smile upon him this November?

When you see it through that lens - it's hard to not think internal polls are vastly diverging from the slop the corporate media throws our way.

I know, you're shocked. ;)

He absolutely could.

Trump going to the debates or not has absolutely zero bearing on what his support numbers will be.

He is bossing it out in support, voter registration and campaign event attendance.

Bowing down to corporates who want him to show up to boost their ratings doesn't matter to Trump one iota, other than getting his message out to as many normies as possible.

GTb9aS1bUAANoMk.png

He absolutely could.

Trump going to the debates or not has absolutely zero bearing on what his support numbers will be.

He is bossing it out in support, voter registration and campaign event attendance.

Bowing down to corporates who want him to show up to boost their ratings doesn't matter to Trump one iota, other than getting his message out to as many normies as possible.

View attachment 1001621

So true.

The media needs Trump, more than he needs them.

It's been their persistent Chinese finger trap.

And it will ultimately do them in.

Meanwhile:

I've never voted for a Democrat and would not have voted for RFK BUT... I respect the man's integrity and I appreciate how his choice - whatever his motivations - has illuminated just how cult-like the Left really is. Even his own blood-kin are trashing him for going against the Party. Think about that.
If Trump manages to win and the numbers that put him over-the-top are within the margin of Independents who supported RFK, that will be true justice against the DNC.

So true.

The media needs Trump, more than he needs them.

It's been their persistent Chinese finger trap.

And it will ultimately do them in.
Yep. I got the impression in 2016 that the media were loving the extra income his coverage flooded into their coffers, but then they realized - much too late - that all their free coverage of the phenomenon that IS Trump, was going to actually elect him. They did their best over the next 4 years to atone for that by trashing him 24/7 but they couldn't stop him or turn his supporters against him. The funny thing is that they seem to be making the same mistakes this time around.

I've never voted for a Democrat and would not have voted for RFK BUT... I respect the man's integrity and I appreciate how his choice - whatever his motivations - has illuminated just how cult-like the Left really is. Even his own blood-kin are trashing him for going against the Party. Think about that.
If Trump manages to win and the numbers that put him over-the-top are within the margin of Independents who supported RFK, that will be true justice against the DNC.

Well said.

And I guarantee you there are more people than ever before - particularly in the male Gen. Z cohort - who are about to vote Republican for the very first time.

But as the Lefties no doubt reflexively proclaim Trump's alleged cowardice from the rooftops, anyone with half a brain can read between the lines about something far more prophetic.

But first, let's all acknowledge that the Jamaican ancestral slave owner already backed out of the FOX debate.

Goose, meet gander:

Now, I ask those of you who have managed to retain (or be gifted with) the power of critical thought:

A LOSING candidate who could literally go to JAIL if fortune does not smile upon him this November?

When you see it through that lens - it's hard to not think internal polls are vastly diverging from the slop the corporate media throws our way.

Trump has already agreed to the ABC debate. Harris never agreed to the Fox debate.

So how can Harris have backed out of a debate she never agreed to?

You're gonna have to polish the turd of Trump signalling he's going to try to back out of the ABC debate a little harder.

Last edited:

Goose, meet gander:

I just read the internals on a poll that claims Harris is up nationally by SEVEN. The called and texted 800 registered voters....who elected to respond, of course.

Trump voters:

How many of you respond to pollsters? This will be my third vote and I NEVER have, and never would.

Trump's internals look much different. I'm sure of that.

Goose, meet gander:

I’m sure many on the left had this on their bingo cards

Forum List

Back