Trump supporter at a county fair in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
No surprise, and they get mad when called deplorables

trump nazi.jpg

I wish white people would understand, that supporting the Nazi regime is like supporting a ticket on the Titanic.....it didn't turn out to well for Hitler or his rednecks, now did it?

Yaw keep thinking the clock is gonna go backwards all you want...but this ain't them times no mo, white people, it just ain't!!

I have a feeling this is probably not real. Do you have a source for this?

Communist Party USA is AGAINST Trump

The flag at the fair was put up by a leftist. This is what they are known for.

The Nazi Party and communism are two VERY different things.

NO ONE on the left supports nazis, that's ultra-far-right.

Goddamn, you people lie so hard to support Orange Jesus.

Do we want a President whose campaign is made ENTIRELY of lies?

guno's goal on this forum is to make people hate him as much as possible, and by declaring himself a Jew in the process, he hopes to make people hate Jews as well. He is a destructive influence on this forum, and I advocate that he be banned.

I wish white people would understand, that supporting the Nazi regime is like supporting a ticket on the Titanic.....it didn't turn out to well for Hitler or his rednecks, now did it?

Yaw keep thinking the clock is gonna go backwards all you want...but this ain't them times no mo, white people, it just ain't!!
I read yesterday that Hitler started in the German Workers Party with 15000 brawlers. Most were veterans from ww1.

That's not 100 brawlers and the rest hold backers. That's 150000 brawlers. Now days a nazi party would get about a gang of 10 and only two of them would even be close to being considered a brawler.

By the time the nazis were in power, they had a private army of quarter of a million.

guno's goal on this forum is to make people hate him as much as possible, and by declaring himself a Jew in the process, he hopes to make people hate Jews as well. He is a destructive influence on this forum, and I advocate that he be banned.
you leftists just want to shut everyone down.

Forum List

Back