Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

Close, but no cigar. He/she is trying to substantiate "cops to ram a suspect's head"
I just did. Your welcome.

Really!? You may want to consider reading the link.
He told police they no longer have to worry about hitting a suspect’s head on their squad car. Exactly what message do you think that sends to police?

WTF, is that the same as ramming a suspect's head into the door? Dumbass

A black who supports Trump ? Lol that's like saying a jew supporting Hitler. Same shit!!
True, Hitler was gassing jews and Trump is giving black people jobs. Great comparison.
Giving black people jobs ? He cant even keep his own cabinet in place. I didnt vote for Obama but he takes all the credit for the state of the economy and jobs. Not everyone is stupid like trump followers.
Obama gets zero credit. He isnt the president and hasnt been for quite awhile now. Black unemployment is lower than it ever has been. Your ignorance, however, is noted.
LOLOL

Too fucking rightarded, as always.

Of course Obama gets much, if not most, of the credit. Most of the drop in black unemployment occurred on his watch...

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2010_2018_all_period_M04_data.gif

...falling almost 9 points from it's Great Recession high.

Had Obama dumped a 13% black unemployment rate (and growing) on Trump like Bush did to him, black unemployment would still be double digits today.
Sorry, but Obama doesnt get credit for THIS presidents accomplishments. Nice try though.

A black who supports Trump ? Lol that's like saying a jew supporting Hitler. Same shit!!
True, Hitler was gassing jews and Trump is giving black people jobs. Great comparison.
Giving black people jobs ? He cant even keep his own cabinet in place. I didnt vote for Obama but he takes all the credit for the state of the economy and jobs. Not everyone is stupid like trump followers.
Obama gets zero credit. He isnt the president and hasnt been for quite awhile now. Black unemployment is lower than it ever has been. Your ignorance, however, is noted.
I'd you can show me a trend where trump made a difference I'll believe you. Everything has been getting better and upward. The orange is good as clown nothing else. He is busy tweeting and starting conflicts.

Close, but no cigar. He/she is trying to substantiate "cops to ram a suspect's head"

He told police they no longer have to worry about hitting a suspect’s head on their squad car. Exactly what message do you think that sends to police?

Of course it is. What's stopping police now from ramming a suspect's head into the door?

LOLOL

Too fucking rightarded, as always.

Of course Obama gets much, if not most, of the credit. Most of the drop in black unemployment occurred on his watch...

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2010_2018_all_period_M04_data.gif

...falling almost 9 points from it's Great Recession high.

Had Obama dumped a 13% black unemployment rate (and growing) on Trump like Bush did to him, black unemployment would still be double digits today.
Sorry, but Obama doesnt get credit for THIS presidents accomplishments. Nice try though.
LOLOLOLOL

You're funny.

If Trump gets credit for black unemployment for falling to 6.6%, who do you think gets credit for black unemployment dropping from 16.8% to 7.8%? :badgrin:

And how high do you think black unemployment would be today if Obama passed along a black unemployment rate of 12.7 and rising, instead of 7.8 and falling?

this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

I mean, if a man went into a workplace and proclaimed himself gay, the right would have no problem bullying him into submission, but politics.... well... can't touch someone's politics now, can we? Unless it's left wing politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p
Nah that was spontaneous.
Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Poor snowflake was “verbally” attacked? Aww :itsok:
So you think he should be harassed by the staff of a restaurant that he's paying to go to for his appearance and opinion? Is that your opinion?
He got what he wanted. He wanted to start shit, and he did.

Can we say the same about the people in Charlotte? Those people were attacking the right-wingers, until someone got run over.

So in your words..... They wanted to start shit, and they did.

Or does that hypocrisy only work one way?

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

I think you trump punks need to drop the victimhood. For when a black person speaks their opinion about your racism or Trumps they get attacked.

So you think he should be harassed by the staff of a restaurant that he's paying to go to for his appearance and opinion? Is that your opinion?

Can we say the same about the people in Charlotte? Those people were attacking the right-wingers, until someone got run over.

So in your words..... They wanted to start shit, and they did.

Or does that hypocrisy only work one way?

The right wingers were doing the attacking in Charlotte son.

Awww....

You idiots can never just mind your own business.

Do you make it a habit of interrupting someones meal when you dine out?

I'd fire every employee that was an active participant.

Yeah, I’ll just go to Bumfuck, Mississippi and walk into a bar wearing a red impeach Trump hat to piss everyone off. How do you think that would play out?
Totally false equivalency. The MAGA hat is a representation of support for Trump's policies. By getting mad about someone wearing it, you're just projecting your own disdain onto someone else when the hat to them likely just means they support things like immigration reform and America first. Having something that says "impeach Trump" is an explicit attack on someone in no uncertain terms.

A better correlation would be wearing an Obama shirt. And if you did into a bar in bumfuck Mississippi, then they'd be wrong to treat you disrespectfully as well.
The MAGA hat was worn all throughout Trump’s campaign of hate as he rallied his sheep against fellow Americans that he deemed undesirable. It is a symbol of hatred.
And you talk about Snowflakes?

Mind your own business Pussyboy.

Tampons can now be found in your transgendered approved restrooms.

You might want to revisit that. Trump is lowering Black Unemployment, Hitler simply lowered Jews. Liberals continued attempts to paint Trump as a racist is comical. If he is so racist, where were the protests outside NBC when he was delivering top ratings? Hillary had no problems with the so-called Trump racist when he was writing her campaign contributions. Why didn’t liberals speak out against racist Trump when he was attacking George Bush and John McCain prior to Trump running for President? You Liberals are full of shit.

Even guilty white liberals draw the line on tolerance when it comes to Blacks and people of color supporting conservatives or otherwise not supporting Liberals. Flip this situation..... imagine a restaurant refusing to serve or mock patrons wearing “Black Lives Matter” swag. How will that play out?

Of course it is. What's stopping police now from ramming a suspect's head into the door?

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
Your concession is duly accepted.

31138035_1696944107064047_789075637_n.jpg

I wear mine but damnit not one frappe sipping,skinny jean man bun faggot liberal has said SHIT to me! I mean is it my 6'4 tall large frame? The beard? The look on my face that if you fuck with me or my wife and kids I will rip you in half? Is it the knife I carry on my belt loop? Come on now I want some lefty prick to mess with me!

Forum List

Back