Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

A black who supports Trump ? Lol that's like saying a jew supporting Hitler. Same shit!!

Talk about being indoctrinated , only a retard liberal would continue to vote for the party that keep them.as slaves
I dont blame minorities for not voting the racists that call themselves conservatives.

Nobody on or looking to stay on the taxpayer tit will vote GOP...No surprises here.
People+prosper+under+sharia_fe49fd_6170573.jpg

You should take a moment to read the article that used the original image before all the fear writing was added. Expanding beyond your own personal footprint can be enlightening.

Meet the Empowering Woman Behind Hijabis of New York

Do not know how on fone.

What a shock.

Wow you really hurt me with that one.

Not to worry, I'm sure you'll post more BS and trying to pass it off as fact.

They are facts, you know it but it doesn't fit your narrative.

Great, then you found a link?
You mean this...?

Trump tells police not to worry about injuring suspects during arrests

Do not know how on fone.

What a shock.

Many actually, do not know how to post them.

So cons again are denying the employees 1st amendment rights?

Poor con snowflakes, go to chic fil a your safe space. They have crappy food but it's what you're used to.

So your 1st Amendment "Rights" allow you to attack a patron for political reasons?

What a shock.

You mean this...?

Close, but no cigar. He/she is trying to substantiate "cops to ram a suspect's head"

You mean this...?

Close, but no cigar. He/she is trying to substantiate "cops to ram a suspect's head"
I just did. Your welcome.

You mean this...?

Really!? You may want to consider reading the link.

You mean this...?

Really!? You may want to consider reading the link.
He told police they no longer have to worry about hitting a suspect’s head on their squad car. Exactly what message do you think that sends to police?

He told police they no longer have to worry about hitting a suspect’s head on their squad car. Exactly what message do you think that sends to police?
I think he was using snark and humor

we are back to who takes him literally vs who takes him seriously

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees
Its politics...he has a sense of humor...I know the left lost theirs...but don't you remember Obama saying if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Obama wasn't trying to be funny when he said that... Come on enough with the hypocrisy...

You know Imperial Cheato was not joking. Same as when he told cops to ram a suspect's head into the car while stuffing them. Noe puss-puss was not kidding.
OMG How dare he ask that crazed agitators be removed before they hurt somebody.

The NERVE!

pfft. See how fast you get roughed up if you elbow your way into a Hillary rally.

So you are saying there are idiots on both sides, you I agree!

No. I said "see how fast you get roughed up if you elbow your way into a Hillary rally."

Don't assign statements to me. Or to anyone. It's a fast way to ignore land. I don't argue shit I haven't said, and I don't like it when people try to trick me into it. If you can't address the words that are actually said, don't bother.

I think he was using snark and humor

we are back to who takes him literally vs who takes him seriously
Well at least you agree he said it, so who knows why you needed a link to see it? Of course, now we have to hope that every single cop in America thinks he once again was merely saying something he didn’t mean.

this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.
Sounds like a collective case of a type of mass hysteria known as TDS.

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.
tumblr_o7dlkj2AV91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

The T-Virus

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees
Its politics...he has a sense of humor...I know the left lost theirs...but don't you remember Obama saying if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Obama wasn't trying to be funny when he said that... Come on enough with the hypocrisy...

You know Imperial Cheato was not joking. Same as when he told cops to ram a suspect's head into the car while stuffing them. Noe puss-puss was not kidding.

The NERVE!

pfft. See how fast you get roughed up if you elbow your way into a Hillary rally.

No. I said "see how fast you get roughed up if you elbow your way into a Hillary rally."

Don't assign statements to me. Or to anyone. It's a fast way to ignore land. I don't argue shit I haven't said, and I don't like it when people try to trick me into it. If you can't address the words that are actually said, don't bother.

Put me on ignore, do both of us a favor. You are one of Rump's idiots.

We should have a safe zone for you libs that run out of answers during debate so you can go to it and collect your thoughts...the truth is the nation is angry on both sides...that is inevitable but what is outrageous is the attempt to crate a lie...a lie that paints Trump supporters into the racist hater pot...it stinks and no one believes it so you only harm your own agenda by going there...

The NERVE!

Adios loser.

We should have a safe zone for you libs that run out of answers during debate so you can go to it and collect your thoughts...the truth is the nation is angry on both sides...that is inevitable but what is outrageous is the attempt to crate a lie...a lie that paints Trump supporters into the racist hater pot...it stinks and no one believes it so you only harm your own agenda by going there...

Where the fuck did I mention race, please point it out.

Forum List

Back