Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

Actually they were harassed on a public highway...

It is common policy of most establishments were I live to have no football shirts and overt political statements would be also included... The owner of an establishment has to make all customers feel welcome and happy... Your man can where the hat all he likes outside but when you enter there business they ask you to put them away...

By the way if someone told a woman to put away there pussy hat would you feel just aggrieved?

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees
Its politics...he has a sense of humor...I know the left lost theirs...but don't you remember Obama saying if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Obama wasn't trying to be funny when he said that... Come on enough with the hypocrisy...

You know Imperial Cheato was not joking. Same as when he told cops to ram a suspect's head into the car while stuffing them. Noe puss-puss was not kidding.

How about a link...dumbass.

Do not know how on fone.

What a shock.

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees
Its politics...he has a sense of humor...I know the left lost theirs...but don't you remember Obama saying if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Obama wasn't trying to be funny when he said that... Come on enough with the hypocrisy...

You know Imperial Cheato was not joking. Same as when he told cops to ram a suspect's head into the car while stuffing them. Noe puss-puss was not kidding.

Do not know how on fone.

What a shock.

Wow you really hurt me with that one.

Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p
Nah that was spontaneous.
Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p
Poor snowflake was “verbally” attacked? Aww :itsok:
So you think he should be harassed by the staff of a restaurant that he's paying to go to for his appearance and opinion? Is that your opinion?
He got what he wanted. He wanted to start shit, and he did.

You're a 100% fucking liar on both counts. You have the same character as Hillary.

this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.
It it happened like it was described, it was totally indefensible.

Agree, can we not just let people stuff their face at the Cheese Cake Factory in peace?

And when I say 'we' I do not mean liberals, I mean everyone.
Is it good cheesecake? Never seen or been to one.

Personally I'm not a fan of the place.

A black who supports Trump ? Lol that's like saying a jew supporting Hitler. Same shit!!

Talk about being indoctrinated , only a retard liberal would continue to vote for the party that keep them.as slaves
I dont blame minorities for not voting the racists that call themselves conservatives.

Nobody on or looking to stay on the taxpayer tit will vote GOP...No surprises here.
People+prosper+under+sharia_fe49fd_6170573.jpg

Is it good cheesecake? Never seen or been to one.
their cheesecakes are fantastic and most everything on the menu is good to excellent

the menu is also quite extensive; it's a great place to go with a group that likes/wants different things

The same morons who want to walk up and insult LGBTs, women going into medical facilities brown-skinned people just going about their daily lives, Muslims doing the same, and criticizing these people whom they target and declaring that there is no right to avoid being offended, now want to pretend that they have some sort of right not to be offended. What's this about?

And exactly what??? Who is this guy who is speaking? No body ever did anything to him. He did his thing. Nobody stopped him. He was on the public street. This is totally different than a person enters a business with the intent on bothering other customers, like this dumb bitch in LA. in the black T-shirt in the coffee shop who needed to attack somebody else. You saw the video. Just who the F does he think he is? Just who is this trash who thinks that they can walk up to anyone and say the damnest things and then turn around and whine when someone "offends" them?

So cons again are denying the employees 1st amendment rights?

Poor con snowflakes, go to chic fil a your safe space. They have crappy food but it's what you're used to.

Was the guy with the hat visibly retarded?
The hat itself is a dead give away. Regardless, any staff involved should be immediately terminated.

30 states, 2,623 counties....Good quality, real Americans got their guy... Mexifornia filth, Loon York, weirdos and bottom feeders are still shitting themselves over it...that’s all.
Trump won with dirt, Hillary won with people, Trump is president because states, and not the people, elect the president.

The same morons who want to walk up and insult LGBTs, women going into medical facilities brown-skinned people just going about their daily lives, Muslims doing the same, and criticizing these people whom they target and declaring that there is no right to avoid being offended, now want to pretend that they have some sort of right not to be offended. What's this about?

And exactly what??? Who is this guy who is speaking? No body ever did anything to him. He did his thing. Nobody stopped him. He was on the public street. This is totally different than a person enters a business with the intent on bothering other customers, like this dumb bitch in LA. in the black T-shirt in the coffee shop who needed to attack somebody else. You saw the video. Just who the F does he think he is? Just who is this trash who thinks that they can walk up to anyone and say the damnest things and then turn around and whine when someone "offends" them?

I think it's funny.

He's a guy preaching on a corner, that's who he is.

Militant lezbos don't like to be outed.

OMG How dare he ask that crazed agitators be removed before they hurt somebody.

The NERVE!

pfft. See how fast you get roughed up if you elbow your way into a Hillary rally.

OMG How dare he ask that crazed agitators be removed before they hurt somebody.

The NERVE!

pfft. See how fast you get roughed up if you elbow your way into a Hillary rally.

So you are saying there are idiots on both sides, you I agree!

this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

the employees must have been anarco-communists . they gang up on lone individuals b//c they can not hold their own on a one on one. The anarco-communists are really pussies. They need to hide their face.

Do not know how on fone.

What a shock.

Not to worry, I'm sure you'll post more BS and trying to pass it off as fact.

Do not know how on fone.

What a shock.

Not to worry, I'm sure you'll post more BS and trying to pass it off as fact.

They are facts, you know it but it doesn't fit your narrative.

Forum List

Back