Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

The video's at Rump rallies when it came flying out of his cake hole? You are kidding right, please tell me you haven't blocked that out you partisan hack?
He held great rallies...and he is starting them up for the midterms....:113:

The same morons who want to walk up and insult LGBTs, women going into medical facilities brown-skinned people just going about their daily lives, Muslims doing the same, and criticizing these people whom they target and declaring that there is no right to avoid being offended, now want to pretend that they have some sort of right not to be offended. What's this about?

The video's at Rump rallies when it came flying out of his cake hole? You are kidding right, please tell me you haven't blocked that out you partisan hack?

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees.

By your logic, that would be a yes. Obama was a disaster as a president. I mean the only reason he won, was because he was black. So anyone walking in public with an Obama shirt, would be starting Shit. But in my world, I say let them show everyone. He is an idiot, but your kind wants to attack the person. Tolerance in your world, is bullshit.
"the only reason he won, was because he was black".......prove that, please.

Voter demographics 2008 and 2012....look it up.
www.google.com
You mean the demographics that show that white older males are becoming a minority?

You better hope not...look around at every single Brown city and every Brown nation...all super shitholes. Coincidence?
Who’s gonna feed all you taxpayer dependent pet humans?
183228-2df9d56663314d44bc79e5f6545989b9.jpg

Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p

Snowflake Rump encouraged people at his rallies to beat anyone protesting him. In fact even said he would pay any fines or attorney fees. Oh he never paid!

uh-huh...it was proven that her campaign paid a group who hired thugs to go to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters. Your got the pictures of the results...where are your photos / links?

So, no links, photos...just more diatribe. Thanks.

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees.
Again, diatribe. While you make nice claims (and whiny noises) it was proven that Hillary's campaign paid for violent protestors, and the photos of their handiwork have already been posted.

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees
Its politics...he has a sense of humor...I know the left lost theirs...but don't you remember Obama saying if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Obama wasn't trying to be funny when he said that... Come on enough with the hypocrisy...

Again, diatribe. While you make nice claims (and whiny noises) it was proven that Hillary's campaign paid for violent protestors, and the photos of their handiwork have already been posted.

And Rump encouraged violence at his rallies, sorry facts bother you

A black who supports Trump ? Lol that's like saying a jew supporting Hitler. Same shit!!

The Democratic party is the party of slavery, and the Republican party was formed to ban slavery, jackass.

Your ignorance is astounding, jackass.

Not even getting into if his rallies were good or bad. Simply said he encouraged violence against protesters and said he would pay any fines or fees
Its politics...he has a sense of humor...I know the left lost theirs...but don't you remember Obama saying if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Obama wasn't trying to be funny when he said that... Come on enough with the hypocrisy...

You know Imperial Cheato was not joking. Same as when he told cops to ram a suspect's head into the car while stuffing them. Noe puss-puss was not kidding.

And Rump encouraged violence at his rallies, sorry facts bother you
I don't mind facts. It's the word of Liberals who have nothing to support what they say that I don't trust. Sorry - blame Mueller. He ruined it for all you snowflakes. :p

So, if someone is wearing an Obama shirt. He should be attacked?
Nope
By your logic, that would be a yes. Obama was a disaster as a president. I mean the only reason he won, was because he was black. So anyone walking in public with an Obama shirt, would be starting Shit. But in my world, I say let them show everyone. He is an idiot, but your kind wants to attack the person. Tolerance in your world, is bullshit.
"the only reason he won, was because he was black".......prove that, please.

Voter demographics 2008 and 2012....look it up.
www.google.com
You mean the demographics that show that white older males are becoming a minority?
CdKm-tFW8AIu6jH.jpg

You know Imperial Cheato was not joking. Same as when he told cops to ram a suspect's head into the car while stuffing them. Noe puss-puss was not kidding.
He didn't say that. He said maybe cops didn't need to be so careful putting perps in the car. That's what he said.

How about a link...dumbass.

How about a link...dumbass.

Do not know how on fone.

this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

Well lets go through the line of suspects:

Bush Supporters
Cruz Supporters
Mexicans
Puerto Ricans
Parkland Kids
People with integrity
Black People
Chinese People
People who think you take off your hat when eating
Racists (they don't want a black man in there club)
Women
News Media
Democrats
John McCain Supporters
Jeff Flake Supporters
Rubio Supporters
War Veterans especially ex-POWs
Real Christians...
Foreigners (pick almost any country)

Trump has insulted every one of these... So it is hard to pick which one...

Forum List

Back