Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

Who the fuck is talking about tolerance? You walk into a place giving the middle finger to everyone, expect problems.
So, if someone is wearing an Obama shirt. He should be attacked?
Nope
By your logic, that would be a yes. Obama was a disaster as a president. I mean the only reason he won, was because he was black. So anyone walking in public with an Obama shirt, would be starting Shit. But in my world, I say let them show everyone. He is an idiot, but your kind wants to attack the person. Tolerance in your world, is bullshit.
Tolerance hasn’t worked out well. I’m done with it.
Lol, an internet badass. Lol, problem is you're not thinking which side has the guns. So keep it up, then maybe liberalism will become extinct. Then America will be great again!
Every side has the guns, dipshit. Over 400 million of them in this country.

Was the guy with the hat visibly retarded?
The hat itself is a dead give away. Regardless, any staff involved should be immediately terminated.

30 states, 2,623 counties....Good quality, real Americans got their guy... Mexifornia filth, Loon York, weirdos and bottom feeders are still shitting themselves over it...that’s all.

It it happened like it was described, it was totally indefensible.
pretty sure it did based on this (from my article in OP - was posted ny CF on twitter):

The Cheesecake Factory has since released a statement regarding the incident.

"No guest should ever feel unwelcomed in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."
Yes, it seems legit, hard as it is for me to believe that anyone would do that, short of being in a bar at 2 a.m. Especially a bunch of EMPLOYEES. I started serving the public when I was 15, and what was the first thing I learned? The customer is ALWAYS right. Boy, did those employees need some Work Ready training. Holy shit.

A black who supports Trump ? Lol that's like saying a jew supporting Hitler. Same shit!!

Talk about being indoctrinated , only a retard liberal would continue to vote for the party that keep them.as slaves

Could it have been racists upset that the black man was acting like one of them? Was his girl friend white? Only quote I saw from the article wasn't directed towards the hat's message. Article needed more quotes. Like the Starbucks incident I came away feeling I was missing necessary facts to form a solid opinion.

Yes, it seems legit, hard as it is for me to believe that anyone would do that, short of being in a bar at 2 a.m. Especially a bunch of EMPLOYEES. I started serving the public when I was 15, and what was the first thing I learned? The customer is ALWAYS right. Boy, did those employees need some Work Ready training. Holy shit.
we need to get back to "live and let live"

Could it have been racists upset that the black man was acting like one of them? Was his girl friend white? Only quote I saw from the article wasn't directed towards the hat's message. Article needed more quotes. Like the Starbucks incident I came away feeling I was missing necessary facts to form a solid opinion.
also saw THIS in the article:

Other witnesses for The Daily Wire said some employees used the n-word in reference to Joseph when speaking among themselves, while another brandished his fists.

So, if someone is wearing an Obama shirt. He should be attacked?
Nope
By your logic, that would be a yes. Obama was a disaster as a president. I mean the only reason he won, was because he was black. So anyone walking in public with an Obama shirt, would be starting Shit. But in my world, I say let them show everyone. He is an idiot, but your kind wants to attack the person. Tolerance in your world, is bullshit.
Lol, an internet badass. Lol, problem is you're not thinking which side has the guns. So keep it up, then maybe liberalism will become extinct. Then America will be great again!
We have more, most of you snowflakes want guns taken away. I mean you have a seventeen year old representing you on that. Lol, you can't make this stuff up!
28576628_10211284168808146_8057355241434642238_n.jpg

I don't remember anyone calling for Obama's impeachment here or anywhere else...

O'rly?

Reid is a crook and a liar and one of the biggest weapons in the GOP's quiver...The media may not be capable of waking up and seeing the truth but the American people are waking up. There were Impeach Obama rally's all across America this past weekend. I never saw rally's like that when Clinton was impeached. Reid is going to lose the Senate and it will be mostly his fault. No one likes him, not even his own contributors. Oh yeah... there are new all time low Obummer presidential approval numbers set to come out this week. Jeeee I wonder why. Can you say below W?

There's a reason I call you retards willfully blind monkeys with the memory retention of goldfish.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Eight years of that shit.

Sit back and enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:
great

now link members of the republican leadership that ran with this

we need to get back to "live and let live"
Amen. People still do where I live. I guess in some places, not so much?

Amen. People still do where I live. I guess in some places, not so much?
Birmingham is fairly stable

yes, we are always top 50 for violent crimes (inner city, mostly black on black) - but SO FAR we have not seen turmoil like may other cities

hope it stays that way...

Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p

Snowflake Rump encouraged people at his rallies to beat anyone protesting him. In fact even said he would pay any fines or attorney fees. Oh he never paid!

It it happened like it was described, it was totally indefensible.
pretty sure it did based on this (from my article in OP - was posted ny CF on twitter):

The Cheesecake Factory has since released a statement regarding the incident.

"No guest should ever feel unwelcomed in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."
I am not shocked at anything any more....not long ago a mentally disturbed snowflake, motivated by Liberal politician hate-speech, walked onto a softball field and attempted to gun down GOP politicians because he had been conditioned by that intolerance and hate-speech.

Politicis and rabid partisan hatred has not just gotten dangerous...it has gotten deadly. Enough is enough.

Well, thats probably a fair speculation...the voter demographics in both elections are not speculative at all.
maybe so

take Obama off the ticket and NC goes red

but the blue wave was real in 2008

and as much as I hate Hillary, she would have been better for the country than Obama was

now, I DO think that he won the dem primary in '08 because he is black

no white junior senator would have had even the slightest prayer

but the general?

we never had a chance in 2008 (should have won in 2012 - fucking Romney :banghead: )

especially since we threw McCain out there as the nominee

Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p

Snowflake Rump encouraged people at his rallies to beat anyone protesting him. In fact even said he would pay any fines or attorney fees. Oh he never paid!

uh-huh...it was proven that her campaign paid a group who hired thugs to go to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters. Your got the pictures of the results...where are your photos / links?

We have more, most of you snowflakes want guns taken away. I mean you have a seventeen year old representing you on that. Lol, you can't make this stuff up!View attachment 193655
I’m not worried. You dolts thought the same thing last time.

Forum List

Back