Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

Those hats are so last month.

Trump has new hats:

61%2BMwRrJ8lL._SX385_.jpg

Trump rallies to save jobs in .........CHINA!! Its MCGA hat time!!

what Trump is doing in Asia is nothing short of amazing

His foreign policy successes are breathtaking

He leaned on China & got cooperation where we need t, and then turns around and gives them something in return

that is how this is supposed to work

we don't need Chinese companies failing - we need fair trade terms

Trump gets it

In one year Trump has followed through and accomplished more than 8 years of Obama.

He got what he wanted. He wanted to start shit, and he did.
So he should be ostracized and patronized by the people he's paying to serve him a meal. Got it.
There are 2 reasons to wear a MAGA hat. To get fist bumps from Trump sheep in flyover country, and to give the middle finger to people in blue areas. That idiot knew exactly what he was doing.

this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.
Poor snowflake was “verbally” attacked? Aww :itsok:
It it happened like it was described, it was totally indefensible.

Oh, and let's all ignore that these were all black servers that did this. Since the election black Trump-haters have physically assaulted more that half a dozen people for supposed support of Trump. These brown shirt fascists need a bullet in their head. Next election I will be at those Trump rallies and ready for the DNC-sponsored thugs.

So he should be ostracized and patronized by the people he's paying to serve him a meal. Got it.
There are 2 reasons to wear a MAGA hat. To get fist bumps from Trump sheep in flyover country, and to give the middle finger to people in blue areas. That idiot knew exactly what he was doing.

You are a perfect example of a leftist neophyte.

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

Agree, can we not just let people stuff their face at the Cheese Cake Factory in peace?

And when I say 'we' I do not mean liberals, I mean everyone.

Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

Snowflakes be all about 'tolerance'... :p
Nah that was spontaneous.
Hillary's campaign paid for thugs to beat and bloody Trump reporters at Trump Rallies.

So you think he should be harassed by the staff of a restaurant that he's paying to go to for his appearance and opinion? Is that your opinion?

I wear a bright red MAGA hat here in Southern Mexifornia everyday with the hopes of evoking conversation...I can’t fucking wait for some filthy fuck to be offended by it...for now, lowlife piece of shits just look at me like I’m fucking crazy.

what Trump is doing in Asia is nothing short of amazing

His foreign policy successes are breathtaking

He leaned on China & got cooperation where we need t, and then turns around and gives them something in return

that is how this is supposed to work

we don't need Chinese companies failing - we need fair trade terms

Trump gets it
Lol Trump went after the Chinese company, got bitch smacked by the free market when he realized it hurt American companies, and had to scramble to fix it. Total incompetence.

You are a perfect example of a leftist neophyte.
^ the irony

We know how tolerant you are. That is to say, not tolerant in the least.

Now, let the adults talk.

If he were black: RESOLUTION --- free unlimited cheesecake and sensitivity training for staff.

If he were white: RESOLUTION --- banning of wearing all hats in the store, especially MAGA hats.

Oh, and let's all ignore that these were all black servers that did this. Since the election black Trump-haters have physically assaulted more that half a dozen people for supposed support of Trump. These brown shirt fascists need a bullet in their head. Next election I will be at those Trump rallies and ready for the DNC-sponsored thugs.
Yes, let's ignore that, because it doesn't matter. I'm sure there have been plenty of fisticuffs over Trump, damned idiots being what they are. There's a racism forum where you can go puke all your gross chunks. Get lost.

Agree, can we not just let people stuff their face at the Cheese Cake Factory in peace?

And when I say 'we' I do not mean liberals, I mean everyone.
Is it good cheesecake? Never seen or been to one.

if Trumpdrones cant find something weak to whine about, they just make something up.

:CryingCow:

So you think he should be harassed by the staff of a restaurant that he's paying to go to for his appearance and opinion? Is that your opinion?

I wear a bright red MAGA hat here in Southern Mexifornia everyday with the hopes of evoking conversation...I can’t fucking wait for some filthy fuck to be offended by it...for now, lowlife piece of shits just look at me like I’m fucking crazy.
By rights, gentlemen should take off their hats when they sit down to eat, anyway. I'm not going to come anywhere near your last comment. LOL

Do you support a baker harassing a gay couple who simply wanted to buy a cake not allowed to do so?
That's not what happened and you know it. The queers could buy anything off the shelf. He just didn't want to make their wedding cake. Go it, snowflake?

We know how tolerant you are. That is to say, not tolerant in the least.

Now, let the adults talk.
Who the fuck is talking about tolerance? You walk into a place giving the middle finger to everyone, expect problems.

How did he want to start shit, he was supporting your President, aren’t liberals all about acceptance and love?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A more accurate description of the scene would be: "Supporter of child rapist and sexual predator is a pussy snowflake, and fellow pussy snowflakes mewl about his mistreatment"

Child rapists,sexual predator, what the F are you talking about, no one is talking about Bill Clinton or Uncle Joe

How did he want to start shit, he was supporting your President, aren’t liberals all about acceptance and love?

Yeah, I’ll just go to Bumfuck, Mississippi and walk into a bar wearing a red impeach Trump hat to piss everyone off. How do you think that would play out?

Forum List

Back