Trump supporter files restraining order against neighbours who celebrated Biden win

1605143938863.png

Why are conservatives such whiny little bitches? Serious question. They all act like toddlers who had their binky taken away.
You will never, ever be trusted again. That may not mean anything because 99% of everything that is abused, is by Progs. So it is a one way demolition agenda. When you get bloodied once in a while, the media makes sure that it becomes a major issue of hate against you. But everyone who has experienced the hate from you, knows better whether they hold it against you or not. It is obvious that you do not look at all avenues of what our rights are. If you are a citizen you are a fool. If you are an outsider trying to stir things bad, you may end up with a nasty government on a war footing. A war that can go nuclear pretty quickly or we will lose the top spot. And cutting our individual wealth in half or so will be a real eye opener with the added bonus of real potential wars in the Western Hemisphere caused by our new found weakness as we won't be able to keep the peace. Viva la China!

Why are conservatives such whiny little bitches? Serious question. They all act like toddlers who had their binky taken away.
It's just our way
Off-topic, but your boy Trevor Bauer just won Cy Young. First time ever for a Redleg.
Thx, for the heads up. I didn't know that .
Golfed Mesquite last week 95 degrees
W'eve got 3 inches of snow in Burley

Hope things are going well in your life.

....now back to me being a jerk. muhahahahaha
I haven't played golf in a year. Miss it. Did you see this shot? o_O

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police
The suspect wore a mask and carried an umbrella, police said.

The suspect wore a mask and carried an umbrella, police said.

Quick, Call Batman.

View attachment 414933
You can't debate facts. So you are left with pathetic responses like this.

Facts?

White Supremacists go to peaceful BLM gatherings, and commit arson, and loot stores?

Do you have ANY idea how stupid that sounds?

If WS were to go to those gatherings, they would be attacking BLACKS.

The idiocy you promote is astounding.

It's just our way
Off-topic, but your boy Trevor Bauer just won Cy Young. First time ever for a Redleg.
Thx, for the heads up. I didn't know that .
Golfed Mesquite last week 95 degrees
W'eve got 3 inches of snow in Burley

Hope things are going well in your life.

....now back to me being a jerk. muhahahahaha
I haven't played golf in a year. Miss it. Did you see this shot? o_O

My goodness and no crowd
Jordan Spieth never recovered from hitting it in the water on 16, and look where he is today

Who burned and looted in Blue cities?
Boogaloos and Proud Boys and White Supremacists.

Local news, bitch, not the dreaded Mainstream Media.

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter
I saw the CNN interview with the Brother running the place.
Liberals...you really are mentally ill.
Oh, ok - Blue Lives only matter when they are saying things you like. Otherwise, they are lying assholes. Right?

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter
I saw the CNN interview with the Brother running the place.
Liberals...you really are mentally ill.
Oh, ok - Blue Lives only matter when they are saying things you like. Otherwise, they are lying assholes. Right?
Blue Mayors and Blue Governors allowed the destruction of businesses...
Do you approve of their inaction?

Bullshit.
I know a few Liberals...they are literally mentally ill.

Bullshit.
I know a few Liberals...they are literally mentally ill.
They're narcissistic habitual liars.

Forum List

Back