Trump supporters and illegal immigrants have much in common

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Amazingly, Trump supporters and illegal immigrants have much in common.
They both are under employed and under educated. As a result they are desperate to find ways to support themselves and their families.
Their desperation has motivated them to do something they would not do if there lives were better.
The illegal immigrants sneak into the USA to find work.
The supporters of Trump buy into his false claims of what he can do to help them

the irony of a leftist accusing others of wanting the government to do something for them.

They both are under employed and under educated. As a result they are desperate to find ways to support themselves and their families.
Their desperation has motivated them to do something they would not do if there lives were better.
The supporters of Trump buy into his false claims of what he can do to help them

Under employed and under educated?

Sounds like the plight of minorities in America. Do you make fun of those people? That's not very tolerant if you do.

They both are under employed and under educated.

Interesting. I basically "retired" at age 48 with an active third career (avocational), a financial advisor who keeps me comfortably numb, and am frankly over-educated.

It's not bragging when it's true.

I have nothing in common with illegal invaders. Not a thing.

Boy do you have it backwards.

Illegals are low income workers much like you find in our Democrat ran cities across the US.

Illegals support Democrat causes and are brainwashed into hating Republicans.

Illegals are breaking our laws and believe they have a right to just like Democrats.

Illegals are welcomed with open arms of the Democrats and the resistance of conservatives.

Illegals believe that our country should change for them because the minority should control the majority and not the other way around like Democrats.

Illegals believe in taking as many handouts as possible just like the Democrats.

the irony of a leftist accusing others of wanting the government to do something for them.
I will guarantee I pay ALOT more taxes than you individually and through my business.
The irony of is the conservatives who say they do not the government interference but depend on the government for more help than many moderates and liberals

Illegals are low income workers much like you find in our Democrat ran cities across the US.

Illegals are breaking our laws and believe they have a right to just like Democrats.

Illegals are welcomed with open arms of the Democrats and the resistance of conservatives.

Illegals believe that our country should change for them because the minority should control the majority and not the other way around like Democrats.

Illegals believe in taking as many handouts as possible just like the Democrats.
There are illegals who pay more taxes than you.

The real villians are the companies who hire the illegals, pay them dirt wages leaving the government to pick up what is benefits the company should pay

We have illegals in our military risking their lives for our country. More than you have done, I would guess.

Interesting. I basically "retired" at age 48 with an active third career (avocational), a financial advisor who keeps me comfortably numb, and am frankly over-educated.

There are very few financial planners who support trump. Those who do are incompetent. To spend the money to build the wall and throw out the illegals along with his tax cuts would be a disaster for the economy.

Under employed and under educated?

Sounds like the plight of minorities in America. Do you make fun of those people? That's not very tolerant if you do.
I am not making fun of the Trump supporters, I feel sorry for their situation. I see them desperate because of their economic situation. Desperate people make irrational decisions. Trump as President is irrational.
Some minorites are desperate because of their economic situation and make irrational decisions to take welfare or turn to crime. It is the same as voting for Trump.
The majority of minorities are not this desperate.

america is the only country in the world where the more education you get the more poorly educated you are.

I will guarantee I pay ALOT more taxes than you individually and through my business.
The irony of is the conservatives who say they do not the government interference but depend on the government for more help than many moderates and liberals
I said leftists, not liberals, there no such thing as liberals anymore.

you own a biz? Amazing, 100% of leftist here own a biz or make 6 figures and yet they all have time to be here so often and so much.

The real villians are the companies who hire the illegals, pay them dirt wages leaving the government to pick up what is benefits the company should pay

We have illegals in our military risking their lives for our country. More than you have done, I would guess.
link

I said leftists, not liberals, there no such thing as liberals anymore.

you own a biz? Amazing, 100% of leftist here own a biz or make 6 figures and yet they all have time to be here so often and so much.
LMFAO!!! Post of the day award!!!!

Another work of true idiocy.

There are very few financial planners who support trump. Those who do are incompetent. To spend the money to build the wall and throw out the illegals along with his tax cuts would be a disaster for the economy.

How would it be a "disaster for the economy?" How does keeping cheap labor out of the country harm it?

Your claim that ""very few financial planners who support trump" is a flat out lie you made up on the spot.

The real villains are the politicians and their corporate donors who deliberately allow the influx if illegal aliens, H1-B's and other foreigners. No one who pretends to care about American workers can support a douche bag like Hillary who has admitted she plans to open the flood gates.

Ain't that the truth?

They either own a business, are independently wealthy, or work from home. You can never find liberals on USMB that have a full time job and have to go to work everyday.

Me? I seem to be the only blue collar worker on this board.

I am not making fun of the Trump supporters, I feel sorry for their situation. I see them desperate because of their economic situation. Desperate people make irrational decisions. Trump as President is irrational.
Some minorites are desperate because of their economic situation and make irrational decisions to take welfare or turn to crime. It is the same as voting for Trump.
The majority of minorities are not this desperate.

Correct, we are desperate, and do you know why? Because we only have a choice between Trump and a lying criminal that put our country at risk with her phony server. She's being protected by the other criminals in charge of our federal government.

Oh, that's so terrible. Supposedly they joined our military and pay taxes? Well I have a solution to put them out of their misery: kick them all out of the country. There, now everybody will be happy.

Forum List

Back