Trump supporters and illegal immigrants have much in common

the irony of a leftist accusing others of wanting the government to do something for them.

And yet Trump supporters cheer him when he makes a claim to make government bigger. I guess Trumpkins want the government to do something for them?

Donald Trump is running on a platform that calls for a more active role for government in nearly every sector of American life. And they’re for it.

Instead, Trump backs a big-government project. A yuuuuge government project. And the crowds are eating it up.

But on issue after issue, Trump vows to use government as a tool to improve the lot of his supporters, and address their anxieties.

Why Trump Wants to Make Government Huge Again

america is the only country in the world where the more education you get the more poorly educated you are.
You are saying in the USA the more education you get the more poorly educated you are.
That is an absolutely STUPID statement. Definitely a Trump supporter.
All people who go to school are not intelligent but that is more often a factor of the person than the school.
Even poor quality education is better than no education.
How far did you go in school

Last edited:
the irony of a leftist accusing others of wanting the government to do something for them.
I will guarantee I pay ALOT more taxes than you individually and through my business.
The irony of is the conservatives who say they do not the government interference but depend on the government for more help than many moderates and liberals
I said leftists, not liberals, there no such thing as liberals anymore.

you own a biz? Amazing, 100% of leftist here own a biz or make 6 figures and yet they all have time to be here so often and so much.
It is better to work smart than work long hours.
How does Trump continue to have successful businesses while spending all of his time running for President.
Your political beliefs do not make you a good or bad business person.

Amazingly, Trump supporters and illegal immigrants have much in common.
They both are under employed and under educated. As a result they are desperate to find ways to support themselves and their families.
Their desperation has motivated them to do something they would not do if there lives were better.
The illegal immigrants sneak into the USA to find work.
The supporters of Trump buy into his false claims of what he can do to help them

Your thread is under educated dummy. Like many Trump supporters I don't need his help, it would be great to get the moochers working though so I don't have to pay their share. It would be nice not having to worry about illegals pouring into the country killing, raping, assaulting American citizens.

progs claim of intellectual superiority always make me laugh....they are possibly the dumbest creatures ever to roam the earth.
lol.gif

They both are under employed and under educated. As a result they are desperate to find ways to support themselves and their families.
Their desperation has motivated them to do something they would not do if there lives were better.
The supporters of Trump buy into his false claims of what he can do to help them

Another work of true idiocy.
This is a work of idiocy to an idiot.
Many illegal immigrants are very embarrassed to compared to Trump supporters but in the area I broke out it is true.
I apologize to those illegal immigrants.

Your thread is under educated dummy. Like many Trump supporters I don't need his help, it would be great to get the moochers working though so I don't have to pay their share. It would be nice not having to worry about illegals pouring into the country killing, raping, assaulting American citizens.
What % of illegal immigrants rape, murder and assault. What % of the citizenery rape, murder and assault. I do not know.
My guess is it may be close. If anyone has actual numbers, I would be interested.

There are illegals who pay more taxes than you.

The real villians are the companies who hire the illegals, pay them dirt wages leaving the government to pick up what is benefits the company should pay

We have illegals in our military risking their lives for our country. More than you have done, I would guess.

Oh, that's so terrible. Supposedly they joined our military and pay taxes? Well I have a solution to put them out of their misery: kick them all out of the country. There, now everybody will be happy.

Left wingers keep telling us what a terrible place the United States is. You would think the illegals would thank us for sending them back to a decent country like Mexico.
This election cycle,the Republican nominee is telling us how terrible the USA is. The Democrats are saying the USA is good and can get better.
You should pay attention to what is going on.

What % of illegal immigrants rape, murder and assault. What % of the citizenery rape, murder and assault. I do not know.
My guess is it may be close. If anyone has actual numbers, I would be interested.

Not one single illegal rape, murder, or assault is acceptable to me. Tell me how many American citizens are you okay with being murdered, raped, tortured, assaulted by illegals? Oh lets just keep it simple, how many American citizens need to be murdered by illegals before you become concerned? OH SNAP!!!!!!! :flameth:

Hey Cupcake, when you called every Trump supporter in the country and interviewed them you neglected to call me and my wife. I'm fully employed, college graduate from a private school and my wife is a full time teacher with a Masters from an Ivy League School. We both support Trump. Hope that doesn't throw your polling matrix off to much. BTW, here is one of many photos of the false claim of illegals pouring over the border.
fence.jpg
My generalization of both Trump supporters and illegal immigrants is what I see as close to a majority but hardly every member of each group.

As opposed to you, whose "education" so great that you don't know the difference between "there" and "their".

As opposed to you, a freeloading clown who think that "finding a way to support themselves and their families" is a dishonest effort.

Obviously you are not desperate to make your life better living on rent subsidy and food stamps.

Unlike the illegal immigrants who came to America to find work, I bet you never traveled an inch to find work.

And, of course, you bought into the false claim of Obama's "hope and change" nonsense.

I don't have numbers for those specifics, but this might give you an idea what we are up against:

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Illegal immigrants responsible for almost three-fourths of federal drug possession sentences in 2014

Report: Illegals Committed 600,000 Crimes in Texas in 6 Yrs

Excellent observation, Mr. Mudd. Most people do not possess critical thinking skills.

Not one single illegal rape, murder, or assault is acceptable to me. Tell me how many American citizens are you okay with being murdered, raped, tortured, assaulted by illegals? Oh lets just keep it simple, how many American citizens need to be murdered by illegals before you become concerned? OH SNAP!!!!!!! :flameth:
I agree that no rapes, murders or assaults are acceptable. But if we find any tourists coming to the USA should rape, murder or assault should we use that as an excuse to not allow any tourists in the USA.
I would rather deport all rapists and murders than all illegal immigrants. I would rather spend more USA resources to go after all rapists and murders than spend those resources trying to deport illegal immigrants who are working, paying taxes and producing in our society.

It is better to work smart than work long hours.
How does Trump continue to have successful businesses while spending all of his time running for President.

He's having his family run the business while he's running for office.
I have my family run the business while I am trying to enlighten people like you. You are in desperate need of enlightenment.

Oh, you poor, poor misunderstood and frustrated right winger.......LOL
Our entire nation is in perilous danger over Clinton's private server, forcing right wingers to hide under their beds each and every night in uncontrollable fear.

That all depends on what our foes have in their possession. Remember that it was your people that were hiding under their beds every night because we had TSA monitoring emails and phone calls.

I was LEGAL immigrant in 1957. Admittedly I was under educated. In addition to my plight, I could not speak any English, I was on my own at the ripe age of 18.

I thought myself to speak, understand and write in English and six years later I graduated from high school as an adult student. With that base, I progressed to become a successful computer programmer until I retired in 2003. In all my life I was unemployed for a total of two months.

In the intervening years I worked as lumberjack, bell boy, farm worker and shop gopher. And for a few years, as a miner, you know, UNDERGROUND and I put in a good days of work for every penny I earned.

Yes, I am a Trump supporter, although it does not matter because I am Canadian. But let me say this: I wish Canada ever had a leader like Donald Trump.

And, finally, yes, I do have a lot in common with illegal immigrants. But the defining difference, which blind liberal refuse to see is that I was, am and always will be LEGAL.

Under employed and under educated?

Sounds like the plight of minorities in America. Do you make fun of those people? That's not very tolerant if you do.
I am not making fun of the Trump supporters, I feel sorry for their situation. I see them desperate because of their economic situation. Desperate people make irrational decisions. Trump as President is irrational.
Some minorites are desperate because of their economic situation and make irrational decisions to take welfare or turn to crime. It is the same as voting for Trump.
The majority of minorities are not this desperate.

Of course not.

The African American minority is enormously wealthy as a result of their voting Democrat for the last 40 years and will vote Democrat for the next 160 years, according to the great LBJ. The African American community stands by their leaders come hell or high water. Just like they did when Hell and high water came in New Orleans with Katrina. They were so loyal to their black Democrat leaders that it did not matter to them that those so called "leaders" were indicted, tried and jailed.

The African American minority is quite comfortable where they are. They should be and they deserve to be.

Forum List

Back