Trump supporters and illegal immigrants have much in common

This woos thing has really got you bothered

No, not really. What really bothers me are liars and phonies.

I've have yet to meet a liberal on this service that openly claims to be a typical working blue collar person. It seems that every liberal here is either independently wealthy, has their own business, works from home, or is retired from a six figure job.

Then they all claim we need to take more money from people like themselves! What's wrong with that picture?

This is like the Don of the Mafia claiming we need to do more to fight crime.
You are mad because I have worked my ass off to build a solid business tht provides good paying jobs to others including conservatives. I pay my share of taxes to support our country. You sound like an idiot who supports Trump`
actually, I doubt you do pay your fair share. I doubt anyone that posts here pays their fair share.

This woos thing has really got you bothered

No, not really. What really bothers me are liars and phonies.

I've have yet to meet a liberal on this service that openly claims to be a typical working blue collar person. It seems that every liberal here is either independently wealthy, has their own business, works from home, or is retired from a six figure job.

Then they all claim we need to take more money from people like themselves! What's wrong with that picture?

This is like the Don of the Mafia claiming we need to do more to fight crime.
You are mad because I have worked my ass off to build a solid business tht provides good paying jobs to others including conservatives. I pay my share of taxes to support our country. You sound like an idiot who supports Trump`
I have changed my business as our economy has changed to continue to be successful . I do not count on a bullshitting politician make a false promise they will roll the clock back on the economy and create jobs that no longer exist in our global economy.
You mean our ASIAN economy.
I guarantee than no matter what business you're ever going to be engaged in, Bill Gates is bribing Congress to offshore or business visa it to death.

And you sound like an idiot that supports Hillary. But I guess liars have to stick together.

Yeah, you provide good paying jobs because you found a way to beat international competition and provide lower priced products and services that other American companies cannot. You are a genius in your own mind, but to those of us familiar with real industry, you are so FOS and you don't even realize how obvious you are. You side with a liar that put our country at risk over a "fellow" businessman that really has provided jobs for people. But for some reason, you have no respect for his accomplishments.

And as a supposed business owner, you support a party that makes it increasingly difficult for small businesses and new businesses from starting up or surviving. You love new taxes, new regulations, new government costs that impair businesses simply because you like the challenge.

But gee, how could anybody not believe you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

the irony of a leftist accusing others of wanting the government to do something for them.
I will guarantee I pay ALOT more taxes than you individually and through my business.
The irony of is the conservatives who say they do not the government interference but depend on the government for more help than many moderates and liberals

Do you ever bother to proof read your gibberish?
No need to proof read a post to trump supporters, most do not have a high school degree.

Evidently you don't either.

And you sound like an idiot that supports Hillary. But I guess liars have to stick together.

Yeah, you provide good paying jobs because you found a way to beat international competition and provide lower priced products and services that other American companies cannot. You are a genius in your own mind, but to those of us familiar with real industry, you are so FOS and you don't even realize how obvious you are. You side with a liar that put our country at risk over a "fellow" businessman that really has provided jobs for people. But for some reason, you have no respect for his accomplishments.

And as a supposed business owner, you support a party that makes it increasingly difficult for small businesses and new businesses from starting up or surviving. You love new taxes, new regulations, new government costs that impair businesses simply because you like the challenge.

But gee, how could anybody not believe you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Most small businesses fail because of incompetent ownership. The failings are in finance and accounting. Some regulations make it easier for small business to exist in an economy dominated by mega-large businesses. Some govermnet regulations are excessive.
But I do not think you understand what a business requires to be successful. You parrot what some politician says.

Most small businesses fail because of incompetent ownership. The failings are in finance and accounting. Some regulations make it easier for small business to exist in an economy dominated by mega-large businesses. Some govermnet regulations are excessive.
But I do not think you understand what a business requires to be successful. You parrot what some politician says.
Donald Trump is more of a con man than a businessman. He takes advantage of people and businesses as much or more than opportunity.
That is what he is doing in his political campaign.

It has nothing to do with what politicians say as if they talk about business all the time. I work for a small business. I have a small business. And more government intrusions only makes it harder and costly on real business owners.

Small business survival rate in the US is about 55% to 60% in a five year period. That means almost half of new businesses will go belly up within that amount of time. It's not all financing and accounting. Even the owner of Subway Sandwiches admitted in an interview that he could never start his very successful franchise today.

Forum List

Back