Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Anytime, tranny.
thumbsup.gif

Since no one is "an angel" your solution is to elect proven criminals to office??? And you call me "naive". Do you leave your house unlocked and your door open when you go out to make it easier for the criminals to steal everything you own as well???? Maybe put up a "help yourself" sign on the open door before you leave?
Over one million Americans died as a result of Donald Trump's mishandling and politicization of the pandemic, the economy was crashed by the costs of having to administer 100 million tests, and treat over 30 million sick people in the most expensive health care system in the world. Trump handled the pandemic in a manner to provide maximum economic benefit the Medical Industrial Complex, and deny the dangers the rapidly spreading disease, resulting in the large loss of life in the world.

And fool that you are, you'd vote for him again if you could.

First, I've never voted for him, I'm a Canadian like you.

Odd that you continue to return to the Covid-19 deaths as if the president is responsible for this.

It's particular insulting when you consider that more deaths of covid occutred in 2021 than 2020, even after the vaccines. Care to lay blame and that increase?

US COVID-19 deaths in 2021 surpass last year’s toll​

The United States passed yet another sobering milestone in the COVID-19 pandemic as the number of 2021 coronavirus deaths surpassed the 2020 total.

Conspiracy to interfere with Congress in the performance of its Constitutional duty in certifying the election. Conspiracy to overthrow the government of the USA.
another canadian confused about the US law.

You mentioned "armed cultists" as a justification for the use of machine guns.
Perhaps you should give some more thought to what your words mean, before you use them.
I'm done trying to avoid offending you delicate flowers.

w08VdcB.jpg

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Yes....but only after hunter biden and his family get the same treatment as Trump and his family.....

Do you agree that joe biden and hunter need to be legally held accountable for their illegal activity?

Yes....but only after hunter biden and his family get the same treatment as Trump and his family.....

Do you agree that joe biden and hunter need to be legally held accountable for their illegal activity?
So, with conditions. That's what most Trumpsters have done. So much for the rule of law.

I have no conditions. The Bidens are no different. I'm not like you. To review:

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

I'm done trying to avoid offending you delicate flowers.

w08VdcB.jpg

I wasn't offended. I just pointed out that the fear that you cited, proved to be not true.

So, those machine gun toting agents, look like cowardly thugs trying to intimidate an elderly man. Or someone.

Maybe they think that a nice show of force, terrifying old men, will translate into scaring the "armed cultists" or something?

I don't know, Your words are not making much sense. They haven't for a long time.

I wasn't offended. I just pointed out that the fear that you cited, proved to be not true.

So, those machine gun toting agents, look like cowardly thugs trying to intimidate an elderly man. Or someone.

Maybe they think that a nice show of force, terrifying old men, will translate into scaring the "armed cultists" or something?

I don't know, Your words are not making much sense. They haven't for a long time.
Good.

Now Trump is claiming the FBI planted evidence.

The way you people have been playing fast and loose with the rules. And the laws.

Why would you not?

Especially if you believe any of the retarded shit you have been spouting over the last 6 years.

So, with conditions. That's what most Trumpsters have done. So much for the rule of law.

I have no conditions. The Bidens are no different. I'm not like you. To review:

Nope...the "rule of law," was changed when the FBI used false information to get 4 FISA warrants against Trump and his people....the "Rule of Law," was changed when joe biden and his son were given a pass on their illegal activity and National Security crimes.....

When you have one side getting a complete pass for obvious illegal activity....and you get the full court press against the opponents/enemies of those same individuals...you do not have the "rule of law."

When we have the rule of law back...then we can go after Trump and his crimes.......

When one side, the democrat party, is using the agencies of the government to harrass, arrest, and prosecute their enemies...you can sell you "so much for the rule of law," B.S. when it comes to going after Trump.......

Forum List

Back