Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

We have a problem with the FBI and the DOJ which only arrests and indicts Republicans and not Democrats.

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

What's conditional is the way you turn a blind eye to the biased treatment dished out by these government agencies.

Yeah, what would Republicans be if not victims?

Went to lunch with my wife. Now am back for more laughs. I have no doubt you won't let me down.
If you think you can take it. I can't see why a mod hasnt taken all of our posts down, but whatever. I'm good for it.

You have a wife? :auiqs.jpg:

Hold the mirror a little higher, scooter.

LOL

I knew you'd come through for me.

Ohn and I'm not crying Democrats are victims.

Another swing and a miss for you.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Take your own advice. This little protest was nothing more than an overblown puffle.

LOLOL

They literally attacked our government. Police had to hold the violent mob back while all of Congress was either evacuated or went into hiding. To hold that mob at bay, police had to resort to lethal force.

That's a rebellion which attempted, but thankfully failed, to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

LOLOL

They literally attacked our government. Police had to hold the violent mob back while all of Congress was either evacuated or went into hiding. To hold that mob at bay, police had to resort to lethal force.

That's a rebellion which attempted, but thankfully failed, to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.
It was so violent the police had to kill one unarmed woman.

It was not enough to kick sand in the faces of enemy democrats and it should have been.

Learn English and maybe you'll understand.
I have worked as an editor and proofreader, and no doubt have forgotten more about the English language than you will ever know. But if you cannot bring yourself to clarify a statement you made when you are requested to do so, we'll be cool with that and treat you accordingly.

It was so violent the police had to kill one unarmed woman.

It was not enough to kick sand in the faces of enemy democrats and it should have been.

That's correct, they only had to shoot only one person. The rest of the mob backed down after that so that police could finish evacuating the Congress.

Forum List

Back