Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

When you spout what you think my argument is, you're arguing with yourself. Now I get to sit back and laugh at you as you chase your own tail.

:abgg2q.jpg:
This'll be fun.

It will likely get me a lot of upvotes. A lot of people here like me.

Let's go.

They are silent about why they raided a former president's resident, that's not a smart move. So, silent is so demofk.

Moron, they're silent with you, not with Trump. After all, it was his property, not yours, that was raided. And again, you spouting what is or is not in the warrant is merely you making up shit again as you haven't seen it.

Last edited:
Moron, they're silent with you, not with Trump. After all, it was his property, not yours, that was raided. And again, you spouting what is or is not in the warrant is merely you making up shit again as you haven't seen it.
Incoherently responding to your own posts now. I like this.

why can't the DOJ? He's a former president. That's outside scope. So it is their obligation to tell americans why.

they will. in due time - - - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... it will be redacted. donny doesn't have to abide by that. which is better?

hehehehe.....

they will. in due time - - - howverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... it will be redacted. donny doesn't have to abide by that. which is a better?

hehehehe.....
Americans want answers now. It won't look good for demofks. It's already backfiring.

Americans want answers now.

then whine to yer chosen one about it. he could show it right now.

right now.

now.

now now nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

but he won't. lol ... 'cause he's fucked.

It won't look good for demofks. It's already backfiring.

popcorn-pop.gif

and chasing your tail. very humerous.

LOL

Now you're impersonating Peewee Herman with your, I know you are but what am I, shtick?

Tell me again what's in the search warrant you haven't seen.

::abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Now you're impersonating Peewee Herman with your, I know you are but what am I, shtick?

Tell me again what's in the search warrant you haven't seen.

::abgg2q.jpg:
looks like that's you invoking the name.

Forum List

Back