Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Then no is the answer.

It is in fact complicated.

Never mind Trump. The fact is this applies to all of us. There are too many laws. Literally so many that everyone including you and I are guilty of felons every day because we have no idea what laws are being broken. This is a far more dangerous issue than anything trump might have done.
wow

Oh, so you're the guy who knows all. You're in the middle of everything. That's good to know! What a great resource to have on USMB!
I'm not a biased leftist with an agenda. I look at things fairly. Something you know nothing about.

But we appreciate you guys handing Trump the presidency. You're a useful idiot

Crime? Yes. Pedophilia? No. Unless you're so deranged, you think a 16 year old is prepubescent.

pedophilia
specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child
And that's from the Faun's Official All Inclusive Dictionary Of Leftist Words.

At least he/she/it admits that pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder.

I'm not a bad leftist with an agenda. I look at things fairly. Something you know nothing about.

But we appreciate you guys handing Trump the presidency. You're a useful idiot
You don't even know my politics, sheep.

And you "look at things fairly"? In your little world, I'm sure.

The Dunning-Kruger Effect runs strong in the Orange Kingdom™.

How would I know? I don't even know if this was a good idea.

I don't make assumptions based on ignorance like you.

Get over yourself, Trumpster.
you're asking questions like you do. So you have no fking clue and want what? Someone to say if someone did something wrong we should turn our head and look away? What I want is for the legal system to follow the law. Tell you what, once you find out the reason for the warrant, stay quiet and leave the subject alone, you look very stupid right now. More so than usual in fact.

you're asking questions like you do. So you have no fking clue and want what? Someone to say if someone did something wrong we should turn our head and look away? What I want is for the legal system to follow the law. Tell you what, once you find out the reason for the warrant, stay quiet and leave the subject alone, you look very stupid right now. More so than usual in fact.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

Forum List

Back