Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Obama was a worthless peice of corrupt shit and up until Potatohead the worst President this country ever had. God only knows what the took out of the White House with him.

If Trump had got one of his appointed judges to sign a warrant to raid Obama's home with the FBI then all these stupid Moon Bats would be yelling and screaming and even claiming racism.

So fucking 16 years girls is not a crime when a democrat does it -- gotcha

Crime? Yes. Pedophilia? No. Unless you're so deranged, you think a 16 year old is prepubescent.

pedophilia

specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

Last edited:
Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Which law?

LOL

It's not click bait just because you wish it didn't exist.
Keep lying. It tells us so much about what we can expect from you.

Just curious -- why don't you spend your time in left-leaning boards where you're less likely to get beat up?

Keep lying. It tells us so much about what we can expect from you.

Just curious -- why don't you spend your time in left-leaning boards where you're less likely to get beat up?

LOLOL

It's adorable how you think I'm getting beat up here. :lmao:

You're trying so hard. That pleases me.

To repeat, from the OP (I really do try to keep things simple for you people):

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

No conditions, no equivocation, no "ifs" or "buts", that's it. Too bad.
in your dreams. your simple shit to deal with. but keep patting your back.

We did, it wasn't. Not my job, I pay taxes for equal justice to be implemented. You're truly confused.

Citizens arrest is so blah.

It doesn't matter. Note the word "if". This isn't complicated.
sure it does, we have laws to issue warrants, so what was the reason for the warrant? You still don't know the justice system in the US.

It doesn't matter. Note the word "if". This isn't complicated.
Then no is the answer.

It is in fact complicated.

Never mind Trump. The fact is this applies to all of us. There are too many laws. Literally so many that everyone including you and I are guilty of felons every day because we have no idea what laws are being broken. This is a far more dangerous issue than anything trump might have done.

Personal emails? God, you're an idiot! Hillary was running the State Department on two private servers that she had installed (at great cost out of HER pocket!) in her home to avoid Congressional scrutiny. When she was caught (because of her unwillingness to come clean about Benghazi!) she then paid to have those servers "bleached" in an attempt to destroy the evidence of what she'd been doing. Why do you even bother trying to excuse what Hillary did? That ship has sailed.
That's right all this stuff was investigated by our fine Justice Department and nothing illegal or criminal was found. Except by Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and Internet conspiracy nuts lol

Forum List

Back