Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

I don't follow your thinking, Lesh. When the Left ignores the concept of equal justice don't you grasp how damaging it is to the country? I don't trust the FBI. I don't trust the Justice Department. I honestly feel like they've been corrupted. If you can't trust the "referees" then the game turns into a free for all!
This is far beyond simply the Left { Leftist Democrats } ignoring the
concept of Equal Justice.They are atempting to pull a Coup.
An Authoritarian Coup.A virtual takeover of a Country.This Country.
Our Country.That would explain everything.The massive hiring and
spending the People's money acquired to hire-on a huge flock
{ 80,ooo } of new IRS Agents.The unprecented Storming of a Former
Presidents residence over what we were told was possible violation of
of removal of Presidential records from the White House to the Florida
resort.That would not in any way shapoe or form demand doing what
the FBI pulled.8-9 hours of going thru virtually every room { even rifling
among Melonias Bedroom closet }.
This is what Third World Countries pull.
Historians know full well how Countries fall.Almost always with
this style approach.Use of a massive display of power with silly
ass insistence like " No One is Above The Rule Of Law ".
A constant Refrain from those who Live to break the Rule of Law.
What in hell is Biden doing to our Southern Border.Breaking existing
law as far as Illegals.He took an Oath to faithfully Keep americans safe
and Secure.Plus an AG is answerable First and foremost to the Potus.
That explains merrick Garlands mindset.
This drool that Biden was never given a heads up over this Banana
Republic operation is dopey as hell.
Then the entire White House dummies-up.Won't say a word about it.
Nor will the Justice Departmenr and the FBI.
You do the math.,

We don't let criminals lock up the innocent. Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Waters, Obama, Rodham, Biden's handlers and Fatso belong in the lockup for lying their asses off for 5 years and preplanning a pair of fake impeachments, and when that didn't work due to innocence of all charges against President Trump, Pelosi rearranged a few lies and sent them to the 200 thug leftist lockstep, Soros rewarded lying press outlets, and Pelosi came up with "January 6," had cops shoot one unarmed woman who was only trying to get other Republicans out of there and to safety outside. Pelosi flat out refused to accept the National Guard in the Capitol, which Trump offered two days before the protest march. then Pelosi ramrodded a few extra lies into the murkiness of what the Democrats created, and projected all their crimes at once on Donald Trump whose words to the protesters were "Patrioticly and peacefully" protest, which they basically did before Nancy ordered the cops to kill a Trump supporter. BIG DAMN MISTAKE.

lol ... you are simply bonkers.

Standard Operating Procedure. Especially when the subject leads armed cultists who keep talking about their guns and war.

Don't cry.

w08VdcB.jpg
mousewheel_fullpic.png

lol ... you are simply bonkers.
Yes I am bonkers about God, and not so about people so greedy for totalitarian power they will do anything and everything to destroy a strong American who does good things within the Constitution's loveliness, for the American people, who in their wisdom vote for him when he runs for office no matter what the hateful opposition spatters.

Yes I am bonkers about God, and not so about people so greedy for totalitarian power they will do anything and everything to destroy a strong American who does good things within the Constitution's loveliness, for the American people, who in their wisdom vote for him when he runs for office no matter what the hateful opposition spatters.

yer chosen one, who has broken most of the 10 commandments, & certainly ALL of the 7 deadly sins is going to go to prison for the treason he committed.

amen & halleluiah!

Why me, why not the DOJ? you want everything the same when you don't. it's fking hilarious. keep your fked up intentions to yourself though. Thanks,
You're trying so hard. That pleases me.

To repeat, from the OP (I really do try to keep things simple for you people):

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

No conditions, no equivocation, no "ifs" or "buts", that's it. Too bad.

In your world, definitely. If anything is found, it will be fake news and Trump will be a victim.

I think we can all agree that that's what the story will be.
Well you are a bunch of Liars. So being Fake from you is almost certain.

The OP would not answer this so I'll open it to anyone.

If you want Trump to be prosecuted for having classified documents "found" by the FBI in his house, especially his wife's underwear drawers which the agents spent a lot of time with, wouldn't you first want Hillary prosecuted for the illegal classified information on her bathroom server?

See, that way you can claim it isn't just a ploy to keep the feared Orange Man from running again.

Forum List

Back