Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

How do you know there was?

No, wait. No need to answer. WE know that your answer is always going to add up to "Because I say so and you're a right-wing bully".
I avoided that question in my response to him for that very reason. Because they own the media.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1660149018236.jpeg
:lmao:

LOL

Suuuure, uh-huh.

:itsok:
It makes me wonder when I see someone like you who loves hanging out in a crowd, most of whom dislike you or at least disagree with you. You must not have a very healthy self image if you like being disliked.

Yes the same as it should be with Hunter and Joe Biden and their business dealings the Clintons or anyone else regardless of their political party affiliation. That is how it should be but we all know it’s not.

Again, they say so in the search warrant which you haven't seen. Meaning you have no fucking clue.
They are silent about why they raided a former president's resident, that's not a smart move. So, silent is so demofk.

donny can release the copy of the warrant at anytime to di-vulge what they were looking for - but hasn't.

hmmmmm.... curious dat.
why can't the DOJ? He's a former president. That's outside scope. So it is their obligation to tell americans why.

Forum List

Back