🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters now using the "Stop Resisting" defense for their Thuggery

The Democrat party is full-on communist now. Can anybody name the nominee of the Communist Party of the USA? There isn't one. Why bother running someone to split the vote?

The Trump PsychoMob has determined that any action they deem violent will be met with real violence. Except they say that simply being at a Trump rally is a reason to beat someone. Not liking Trumps message is a reason to attack. Anything other than being in lock step is good enough for this bunch of scared weirdos

Being at ANY event where your views are contrary to those being espoused and making that known IS aufficient cause to get your ass kicked in my mind. You don't see Trump people interrupting or crashing Bernie Sanders or Marco Rubio events, do you?

The Trump PsychoMob has determined that any action they deem violent will be met with real violence. Except they say that simply being at a Trump rally is a reason to beat someone. Not liking Trumps message is a reason to attack. Anything other than being in lock step is good enough for this bunch of scared weirdos

Being at ANY event where your views are contrary to those being espoused and making that known IS aufficient cause to get your ass kicked in my mind. You don't see Trump people interrupting or crashing Bernie Sanders or Marco Rubio events, do you?

Another desperate thread. Nobody has ever said anything of the kind, CC.

o_O

Another desperate thread. Nobody has ever said anything of the kind, CC.
Trump's security guards fight with Mexican immigrant protester, 50

On Thursday, one of the Donald's security guards was caught on video stealing a protester's sign outside of Trump Tower and then slapping the Mexican immigrant in the face when the man tried to take it back.

A Trump spokesman also issued a statement to Daily Mail Online, writing: 'The protesters outside Trump Tower, many of whom were dressed in Klu Klux Klan outfits, were harassing people on the street. A member of the Trump security team reacted, but only after first being attacked from behind and assaulted. The authorities were contacted immediately, a complaint was filed and we will be pursuing legal action against this individual.'

Typical leftist strategy, start violence at a rally and blame the candidate for the violence. It won't work.
Actually it is Trump's strategy. He sends his thugs out to steal protestors' signs and then his thugs assault the victim of the theft if they try to get their property back. Trump then takes legal action against the victims of his paid thug's violence.

A Trump spokesman also issued a statement to Daily Mail Online, writing: 'The protesters outside Trump Tower, many of whom were dressed in Klu Klux Klan outfits, were harassing people on the street. A member of the Trump security team reacted, but only after first being attacked from behind and assaulted. The authorities were contacted immediately, a complaint was filed and we will be pursuing legal action against this individual.'
Thanks for posting the video that shows the Mexicans getting violent. And what would happen to an American in Mexico if he had attacked somebody like that?

Ben Carson: I Didn’t Want To Endorse Trump, But He Promised Me A Position
Source: Think Progress

Dr. Ben Carson, who endorsed Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy on Friday, appears less than enthusiastic about that decision. And the real reason the unsuccessful GOP presidential hopeful endorsed his former rival could be a violation of federal law.
Carson told the conservative online site NewsMax TV on Monday that he backed Trump based on a practical calculus.

“I didn’t see a path for Kasich, who I like, or for Rubio, who I like. As far as Cruz is concerned, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to draw independents and Democrats unless has has some kind of miraculous change… Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.” Pressed to clarify, Carson said he meant he’d prefer to have backed one of the other candidates.

Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, “certainly in an advisory capacity.” Asked by NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to “reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid.”

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful.

Read more: Ben Carson: I Didn’t Want To Endorse Trump, But He Promised Me A Position

Ouch- it is a felony under 18 USC 599 for a political candidate to offer a Federal Government position to a person in exchange for their political support.

Someone needs to call the F.B.I. and report this.

Thanks for posting the video that shows the Mexicans getting violent. And what would happen to an American in Mexico if he had attacked somebody like that?
Liar!
Yeah, the robbery victim threw his face into the robber's fist. :asshole:

Forum List

Back