Trump Supporters: Please read this

Yes. He is our POTUS. He has not given away nukes, slapped emails hither and yon, made a fake charity to get richer since he is rich enough, uses his own money instead of taxpayers to get wherever he wants to go, wants to protect us with a wall and/or better vetting on immigrants, loves our military, etc etc etc.

Americans put up with Obama for 8 years. Give Trump at least a year to TRY to do all he said he would do. Y'all have bitched and nagged since day one. Enough already.

You might want to double check some of your claims. There is a six ft tall picture of him that his charity bought for one of his golf clubs, and his claim about being self funding was shown to be a lie from the start. I won't go into all the rest for now, but you really should do some research instead of just accepting what Fox tells you.
I don't watch Fox. Or any other news on tv. Too depressing.
All I am saying is give him a chance, ferchrissakes.

So where do you get your info? Psychic packages?
Mostly here.
Where do you get your winning personality? Under a rock?

I'm not sure I can form a reasonable yet kind response to where you claim to get your important information. I'll have to let that simmer for a while. As for my winning personality, I was just born with amazingly cuddlesome charm. Don't you just want to give me a big hug? I know you do...........You can't help yourself.
:smiliehug:

Very well.

My information I muse on. Then I give my opinion. Thats all it is. Opinion.

You weren't part of the republican leadership
I am not affiliated with any party, either. Independent. I vote for whomever I think will do the best job with the offer I am given. Trump beat Hillary (lessor of the two evils), IN MY OPINION. And now I plan to give him a chance.

You weren't part of the republican leadership
I am not affiliated with any party, either. Independent. I vote for whomever I think will do the best job with the offer I am given. Trump beat Hillary (lessor of the two evils), IN MY OPINION. And now I plan to give him a chance.

Good for you. Anybody has the right to support an obese clown who is exceptionally unqualified to be president if they want to , even if it does make people wonder about their sanity. You go girl.

You might want to double check some of your claims. There is a six ft tall picture of him that his charity bought for one of his golf clubs, and his claim about being self funding was shown to be a lie from the start. I won't go into all the rest for now, but you really should do some research instead of just accepting what Fox tells you.
I don't watch Fox. Or any other news on tv. Too depressing.
All I am saying is give him a chance, ferchrissakes.

So where do you get your info? Psychic packages?
Mostly here.
Where do you get your winning personality? Under a rock?

I'm not sure I can form a reasonable yet kind response to where you claim to get your important information. I'll have to let that simmer for a while. As for my winning personality, I was just born with amazingly cuddlesome charm. Don't you just want to give me a big hug? I know you do...........You can't help yourself.
:smiliehug:

Very well.

My information I muse on. Then I give my opinion. Thats all it is. Opinion.

While you are certainly allowed any opinion you want, some things have nothing to do with anyone's opinion. Those things are called facts. Facts are the same no matter what your opinion might be.

What is your definition of bringing the US to it's knees, and who is trying to do that?

I kinda think it goes without saying. All anyone on the left talks about anymore is racism bigotry and nazis. blah blah Trump's fascist America. America was never great to begin with so go punch a nazi and if there's no nazis around go beat up anyone who wears a maga cap...old ladies, veterans in wheelchairs, hispanic 16 year olds...all Nazis. Outlaw free speech, it's just a cover for white supreeeemists anyway...censor opinions you don't like etc etc.

Just because we don't go around bitching about him all the time doesn't mean we're blind to his faults.
The more the masses bitch, the more I want Trump to prove them wrong.
Its getting ridiculous. He is our POTUS, like it or not. Instead of fighting him, support him. He may be a lot of things, but one thing I know for sure he is...American. He loves this country. So knock it off with the bullshit.

Support the playground bully?

No...this is about Trump, not obama.....obama was an asshole, but he left the office already....

Just because we don't go around bitching about him all the time doesn't mean we're blind to his faults.
Its getting ridiculous. He is our POTUS, like it or not. Instead of fighting him, support him. He may be a lot of things, but one thing I know for sure he is...American. He loves this country. So knock it off with the bullshit.

You are referring to the elite NYC/DC DNC media....right?

What is your definition of bringing the US to it's knees, and who is trying to do that?

I kinda think it goes without saying. All anyone on the left talks about anymore is racism bigotry and nazis. blah blah Trump's fascist America. America was never great to begin with so go punch a nazi and if there's no nazis around go beat up anyone who wears a maga cap...old ladies, veterans in wheelchairs, hispanic 16 year olds...all Nazis. Outlaw free speech, it's just a cover for white supreeeemists anyway...censor opinions you don't like etc etc.
Clearly the elite Left and the elite DNC media are desperately and purposefully dividing Americans. We see Americans on this forum every day totally out of the minds with hate, for Trump. Trump has done a poor job, but the absurd ridiculous behavior of many on the Left, prove they are being duped by the elite media.

It could be the elite left want a revolution in the nation.

There once was an asshole tyrannical murderous POTUS who rightfully said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

So how many real conversations have you had with liberals in the last-------forever? If that is what right wing talking heads are telling you, then they are lying to you again.

So how many real conversations have you had with liberals in the last-------forever? If that is what right wing talking heads are telling you, then they are lying to you again.

I have tried taking to liberals but every time you bring in facts they fall back on the regular you're a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

god damn the "selling the agenda" crowd never sleeps.

with each bullshit powt like,this support for trump picks up.

You know I'm not.

You know I'm not.
Agreed, but you should be.

Clearly the elite Left and the elite DNC media are desperately and purposefully dividing Americans. We see Americans on this forum every day totally out of the minds with hate, for Trump. Trump has done a poor job, but the absurd ridiculous behavior of many on the Left, prove they are being duped by the elite media.

There once was an asshole tyrannical murderous POTUS who rightfully said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

I'll bet Trump is too dumb to recognize that quote too. I'll guarantee he wouldn't know who said it.

I'll bet Trump is too dumb to recognize that quote too. I'll guarantee he wouldn't know who said it.
What do you suggest Trump do to unite the country?

Bold prediction: The Regressives will NEVER look in the mirror when it comes to 2016.

Okay, admittedly, that's not so bold.

:tongue:
Which might keep them in the minority for a long time.

I have tried taking to liberals but every time you bring in facts they fall back on the regular you're a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you try real facts, not the alternative facts the right seems to love so much.

What do you suggest Trump do to unite the country?

Trump has already united more than 60% of the country against him.

Forum List

Back